PDA

View Full Version : I HATE the Fact That

dirty old man
04-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Al Sharpton won. I'm not an Imus fan, didn't like him much at all except for the humanitarian things he did for disabled kids on his ranch. But when a currupt public figure, racist, blowhard gets his way, thats too much. Yes, Imus was punished, but not enough for big Al. This is disgusting. And Al won't acknowledge how his African American buddies can call their wives bitches and ho's. That in itself brings him down to the "N" level

ratso
04-13-2007, 07:05 AM
Al Sharpton won. I'm not an Imus fan, didn't like him much at all except for the humanitarian things he did for disabled kids on his ranch. But when a currupt public figure, racist, blowhard gets his way, thats too much. Yes, Imus was punished, but not enough for big Al. This is disgusting. And Al won't acknowledge how his African American buddies can call their wives bitches and ho's. That in itself brings him down to the "N" level
Sharpton is a piece of shit...

Baja Big Dog
04-13-2007, 07:08 AM
NEWS FLASH!!!
JESSIE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON INVOLVED IN A HEAD ON ACCIDENT, OH DAMN!!! I JUST WOKE UP!
BUT, I HAVE A DREAM!:mad:

RitcheyRch
04-13-2007, 07:27 AM
You mean it didnt happen. Ruined my day.
NEWS FLASH!!!
JESSIE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON IONVOLVED IN A HEAD ON ACCIDENT, OH DAMN!!! I JUST WOKE UP!
BUT, I HAVE A DREAM!:mad:

bahner454
04-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Al Sharpton and Jessie are both the biggest racist on the planet.:mad:

Powerquestboy
04-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Its pretty sad that nobody has the guts to stand up to Sharpton or Jackson. Everyone is so fearful of having one of these ass clowns call them a racist. I think Imus is an idiot but for Sharpton to be able to strong arm a major company into firing Imus is rediculous. Sharpton & Jackson are the biggest monday morning quarter backs in the country. These guys have made a career of being a part of the problem instead of the solution.