PDA

View Full Version : AZ guys

67weimann
04-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Hey, I just got my set of Bassetts and I am short the T-valve. Any of you guys got one laying around you can part with?

squirt'nmyload
04-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey, I just got my set of Bassetts and I am short the T-valve. Any of you guys got one laying around you can part with?
all i have is a extra spring and ball :(

Vin-Dog
04-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Yo 67,
I gave one to SKOM a while back at the lake, I think he might still have his old one. Give him a call..
Vin.......

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
I have a spring and ball. Never go to the lake with out and extra.

Some Kind Of Monster
04-13-2007, 02:20 PM
I've got Vin's old one. Give me a call and it's all yours!

squirt'nmyload
04-13-2007, 02:36 PM
I've got Vin's old one. Give me a call and it's all yours!
hey billy, i gave him your number....if he wants it i'll pick it up off of you tonight or tomorrow cause i'll be seeing him sunday....unless your azz comes on sunday :D :D

Vin-Dog
04-13-2007, 03:59 PM
hey billy, i gave him your number....if he wants it i'll pick it up off of you tonight or tomorrow cause i'll be seeing him sunday....unless your azz comes on sunday :D :D
Where you boys going this weekend?? I'll be out at Saguaro late tomorrow and then on Sunday, all day!! Hope the wind won't be too bad. Have a few more boats heading out on Sat. too.
Randy will be out there Sunday to test and tune the china. Big Perm and fam. will be there as well.
Let me know Billy, Brian, Ryan, and don't be crying!!!!!! just had to throw that in there!!:D
Vin-Dog........

67weimann
04-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks Billy...
Brian, could you pick it up for me and I'll stop by tomorrow and get it. I would like to have it done before going to the lake to make sure I have what I need to do it.
Was planning on going to Pleasant to test and tune. Don't know what will happen b/c I've had a lot of shit apart...

squirt'nmyload
04-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Where you boys going this weekend?? I'll be out at Saguaro late tomorrow and then on Sunday, all day!! Hope the wind won't be too bad. Have a few more boats heading out on Sat. too.
Randy will be out there Sunday to test and tune the china. Big Perm and fam. will be there as well.
Let me know Billy, Brian, Ryan, and don't be crying!!!!!! just had to throw that in there!!:D
Vin-Dog........
what up vin-dog!!!!!..........after the last trip to saguaro 2 weeks ago waiting in the parking lot for 2 hours, the only way i would've done saguaro was to either camp out sat night or go at like 6 am sunday...well, erin said hell no to that so pleasant it is.......good luck out there, hopefully we can catch up with you guys soon....doin boston's tonight in gilbert if your interested.......ryan, i can mebbe meet you somewhere tomorrow in my travels, unless you just want to come down tonight and booze it up with us
:D :D :D

67weimann
04-13-2007, 04:45 PM
:D Got plans tonight, thanks n e way...:D

Cheyenne580
04-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Hey 67....I've got one you can have it's new.Let me know.Or call me at 602-448-9374.
Jim