PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mr Hanson.

dragboat
04-13-2007, 01:09 PM
So.........Kim...........We all don't have to keep being nice do we? Boring :sleeping: :sleeping:
When is it appropereate,........ I mean If it's OK with you Mr Hanson sir........
to get back to KICKING YOU IN THE JUNK again? :D :D :D
Welcome back :)
You nutt nuzzler.:D :D :D :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
04-13-2007, 03:15 PM
So.........Kim...........We all don't have to keep being nice do we? Boring :sleeping: :sleeping:
When is it appropereate,........ I mean If it's OK with you Mr Hanson sir........
to get back to KICKING YOU IN THE JUNK again? :D :D :D
Welcome back :)
You nutt nuzzler.:D :D :D :rolleyes:
I am open for biznis , To the floor and let her buck baby, the only nuts I like are Honey Almond ..........( . )( . )............You maxed out the smileys focker....

TAF
04-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Kimmie's Back !
So Were Yer Golf Balls Fur Covered To Stay Warm :d

Kim Hanson
04-14-2007, 06:10 AM
Kimmie's Back !
So Were Yer Golf Balls Fur Covered To Stay Warm :d
I use Healy Hanen, even fireproof for when they and really moving ............( . )( . )...........:D :D

dragboat
04-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I use Healy Hanen, even fireproof for when they and really moving ............( . )( . )...........:D :D
:confused: :confused:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2007, 06:39 PM
:confused: :confused:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: ..........( . )( . )............

dragboat
05-04-2007, 07:08 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: ..........( . )( . )............
WTF did he say?:jawdrop: :D :D

Kim Hanson
05-10-2007, 02:11 PM
WTF did he say?:jawdrop: :D :D
Nuttinhoney :D :D ..........( . )( . )........I am getting wasted right now, can't wait for the DHL guy to come to the door today :D :D He will be saying WTF :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
05-10-2007, 06:26 PM
WTF did she say?:jawdrop: :D :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
( . ) ( . )

dragboat
05-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Nuttinhoney :D :D ..........( . )( . )........I am getting wasted right now, can't wait for the DHL guy to come to the door today :D :D He will be saying WTF :D :D
Now what did you buy?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Tom Brown
05-10-2007, 08:10 PM
... can't wait for the DHL guy to come to the door today :D :D He will be saying WTF :D :D
Flamed speedos? :confused:

Kim Hanson
05-11-2007, 06:57 AM
Now what did you buy?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
I bought so much stuff, I forget about them till they hit the door.........( . )( . ).......:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-11-2007, 06:58 AM
Flamed speedos? :confused:
I heard they are all the rage, just don't hold the package so good.........( . )( . )............:D :D

thatguy
05-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Translation for those who don't know "Kimspeak", if I may be so bold.
"Healy Hanen" = Helly Hanson, rain suits. Used widely in the fishing Industry.
"when they and really moving" = "when they are really moving"
Am trying to build a translation sheet, but it keeps changing.
How you been Kim? :D

Kim Hanson
05-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Translation for those who don't know "Kimspeak", if I may be so bold.
"Healy Hanen" = Helly Hanson, rain suits. Used widely in the fishing Industry.
"when they and really moving" = "when they are really moving"
Am trying to build a translation sheet, but it keeps changing.
How you been Kim? :D
Not so bad, looking at a 55 Ford Shortbox pickup with a 429 in her and a Cougar with a 235 Rude on her...........( . )( . ).............:D :D

thatguy
05-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Sounds like you need some new toys! Good for you.
Have you seen the movie "Beerfest"? Very inspiring. I have been training religously in case we meet one day.
Or did that sound gay?:( :(
Tommy

Kim Hanson
05-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Sounds like you need some new toys! Good for you.
Have you seen the movie "Beerfest"? Very inspiring. I have been training religously in case we meet one day.
Or did that sound gay?:( :(
Tommy
I was looking at a Harley and though about road rash and said fock that :D :D I have never seen BeerFest, sounds good though :D :D Never gay meeting people off the boards, I have met a few that are really close friends now! When you have a beer fridge close to the pool, that is cool...........( . )( . )........:D :D

thatguy
05-11-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks, not only is it cool, it is a necessity when it's 110* out. Farenhight, that is!
I get to go home in about a week and will post some pics here of the pool and new pics of progress on the boats.
Got an easy 16 degree hole to drill intermediate hole only on (6800') and then I am gone! Tangent and drop to verticle then they will get rid of us.
Tommy

Kim Hanson
05-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks, not only is it cool, it is a necessity when it's 110* out. Farenhight, that is!
I get to go home in about a week and will post some pics here of the pool and new pics of progress on the boats.
Got an easy 16 degree hole to drill intermediate hole only on (6800') and then I am gone! Tangent and drop to verticle then they will get rid of us.
Tommy
110* is good :D and ya I would like to see more pictures of that burgundy boat of yours, that thing is tit's! Work......shit I am working on killing off a cooler full of beer and then have to deal with Marcy when she comes home :D :D ............( . )( . ).................

thatguy
05-11-2007, 09:39 AM
You have got to wacth that movie. Beerfest. Go rent it now,.... if capable of driving. It is the holy grail of beer movies. :D :D

Kim Hanson
05-11-2007, 09:58 AM
You have got to wacth that movie. Beerfest. Go rent it now,.... if capable of driving. It is the holy grail of beer movies. :D :D
Hell, I will see if I can download it from somewhere :D :D .............( . )( . )...........

thatguy
05-11-2007, 10:55 AM
It's that kind of thinking that seperates wanna' be's from truly professional Braumiesters!!
Why interupt a good beer drinking session with wasted time driving?
I stand in awe, Sir! :jawdrop: :D :jawdrop:
Tommy

thatguy
05-11-2007, 10:57 AM
It's that kind of thinking that seperates wanna' be's from truly professional Braumiesters!!
Tommy

Kim Hanson
05-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Tommy
Please don't call me SIR, that just don't worky for me....asshole, ****face, buttwad..etc. works for me :D :D :D ............( . )( . )..........

dragboat
05-11-2007, 06:11 PM
I was looking at a Harley and though about road rash and said fock that :D :D I have never seen BeerFest, sounds good though :D :D Never gay meeting people off the boards, I have met a few that are really close friends now! When you have a beer fridge close to the pool, that is cool...........( . )( . )........:D :D
Be VERY careful there thatguy, I know your tempted but :D Kim may actually be a 45 year old homo posing as a married man. Meeting some people off the Internet can be a poor life choice! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

dragboat
05-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Tommy
AAAWWWWW SHEET, Ya had to go and call him Sir!:mad: :jawdrop: :mad:
:D :D

Towndrunk
05-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Kim likes to be called a Newfie. It makes him feel smarter than he is!!!:D

Kim Hanson
05-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Be VERY careful there thatguy, I know your tempted but :D Kim may actually be a 45 year old homo posing as a married man. Meeting some people off the Internet can be a poor life choice! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I have met alot of people off the net, I am the real mackoy :D :D .............( . )( . ).......Married where I live, to my 3 girls also focker :D :D

Kim Hanson
05-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Kim likes to be called a Newfie. It makes him feel smarter than he is!!!:D
Don't you have a Riot to sand away or something ya old **** :D :D ............( . )( . ).........

thatguy
05-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey Dragboat,
That's good advice. However, do you know for sure that anyone who has visited MY house has ever left? :jawdrop: :confused: :jawdrop:
Your concern is noted and justified. I saw that damned MSN show the other night,"to catch a predator". There was one poor bast*rd who had gotten popped by the show in a different city last year. When the news guy stepped out of the shadows the tweaker said "Hey, I know you!" He was laughing like he was a movie star. At least he didn't cry like the other pathetic Chesters. Some off duty cop got snagged and just cried like a focking baby! What a worm.
Tommy
PS- Pretty sure I got nothing to worry about, been trying to pawn off my stepdaughter to strangers and can't even make that happen.

Kim Hanson
05-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey Dragboat,
That's good advice. However, do you know for sure that anyone who has visited MY house has ever left? :jawdrop: :confused: :jawdrop:
Your concern is noted and justified. I saw that damned MSN show the other night,"to catch a predator". There was one poor bast*rd who had gotten popped by the show in a different city last year. When the news guy stepped out of the shadows the tweaker said "Hey, I know you!" He was laughing like he was a movie star. At least he didn't cry like the other pathetic Chesters. Some off duty cop got snagged and just cried like a focking baby! What a worm.
Tommy
PS- Pretty sure I got nothing to worry about, been trying to pawn off my stepdaughter to strangers and can't even make that happen.
Tommy, I went through all that shit with crap Step Child shit ! I was one, Dad died and whoola..you are going to be a one of those stepped on kids, I said fock that and took control of my life! I have made a good life for me and my family! Just a thought here Tommy, don't call her your stepdaughter :idea: She will love you for it! I know I am having a moment, but the hearing this is my step kid really sucked!
Your daughter is very good looking Tommy :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........When I get out that way, I will park near the pool..beer is closer :D

Towndrunk
05-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Tommy, I went through all that shit with crap Step Child shit ! I was one, Dad died and whoola..you are going to be a one of those stepped on kids, I said fock that and took control of my life! I have made a good life for me and my family! Just a thought here Tommy, don't call her your stepdaughter :idea: She will love you for it! I know I am having a moment, but the hearing this is my step kid really sucked!
Your daughter is very good looking Tommy :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........When I get out that way, I will park near the pool..beer is closer :D
You old Canadian bacon pervert. Riot is sanded and I will gel it next week.

thatguy
05-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Hey Kim,
Yeah, I wish it was that easy. She has a 15 yr. old brother also. She is 17. Been a family for 3 years now. THEY are the ones who are quick to point out that I am their "stepdad". I do introduce them as son and daughter, they correct me! Like they are embarrased. I think that because they were teens when I married their mom they will never call me Dad. No matter, I have 4 kids of my own, all grown and left. Oldest daughter is 25. Made me a grandpa 2 years ago!
FOCK did that me feel old. Only 45, as is my wife. My Dad pitched me out at 16. Said I cost him too much and cut into his whiskey time. I am glad he did as I was on my own early. Like you. Made me self suficient, but also kind of hardened me against the world. No what I mean?
Kids today (in general) can hardly feed themselves at 16, it seems. :(
They are like babys.
Tommy
PS- It is 22 paces from closest parking spot to the pool, 24 paces to the fridge!

thatguy
05-13-2007, 02:16 AM
I am starting to get giddy. Just drilled out at 2529' (Surface) only got 1800' tangent at 16 Degrees. Then drop to verticle, LD BHA, head for the house for 2 weeks! Should be headed home by Tuesday!!!!!
Tommy
Just set another field record, 3017' in 24 hrs. In a 41* hole! (Last hole, before this one). Smith Mi519 PDC and a national 7/8 5.0 stage motor.:D :D

hoolign
05-13-2007, 12:50 PM
I am starting to get giddy. Just drilled out at 2529' (Surface) only got 1800' tangent at 16 Degrees. Then drop to verticle, LD BHA, head for the house for 2 weeks! Should be headed home by Tuesday!!!!!
Tommy
Just set another field record, 3017' in 24 hrs. In a 41* hole! (Last hole, before this one). Smith Mi519 PDC and a national 7/8 5.0 stage motor.:D :D
Pretty decent R.O.P - 3017' in 24hrs! And good steering, Good DD keeps ya from heading east ( if rigs pointed south) :D What do you guys usually end up with for HZ*and PBTD?

Kim Hanson
05-13-2007, 02:21 PM
You old Canadian bacon pervert. Riot is sanded and I will gel it next week.
Why ain't you keeping us posted on HavasuBarney :idea: everything.........( . )( . ).........;)

Kim Hanson
05-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey Kim,
Yeah, I wish it was that easy. She has a 15 yr. old brother also. She is 17. Been a family for 3 years now. THEY are the ones who are quick to point out that I am their "stepdad". I do introduce them as son and daughter, they correct me! Like they are embarrased. I think that because they were teens when I married their mom they will never call me Dad. No matter, I have 4 kids of my own, all grown and left. Oldest daughter is 25. Made me a grandpa 2 years ago!
FOCK did that me feel old. Only 45, as is my wife. My Dad pitched me out at 16. Said I cost him too much and cut into his whiskey time. I am glad he did as I was on my own early. Like you. Made me self suficient, but also kind of hardened me against the world. No what I mean?
Kids today (in general) can hardly feed themselves at 16, it seems. :(
They are like babys.
Tommy
PS- It is 22 paces from closest parking spot to the pool, 24 paces to the fridge!
I was pretty stubborn, I was pissed off one day and took my Step Dads precious golf clubs out and peppered about 200 hundred golf balls onto the highway ( I wanted to see how far they would bounce ) I was 16 then :D :D I worked for him till I seen he was ripping me off big time, went to rigs then and all hell broke loose! I went partying one night and left the front door open and it was -35C out, I said shit happens and it happened alright :D I moved to Lloydminster the next day at the age of 17! :D
Hardened me, maybe..I think it made me fit right in with real life and took it head on! I don't take shit, but I sure know how to dish it out though ! I still like to party at 46 years young! Kids even at 20 are like baby's, mine call me everyday to see whats new in my life. Oldest ( Aleasha 21) wants me to get her another car :rolleyes: Youngest (Jenna 18 ) sort of has claimed my winter truck (a Bronco) for her everyday driver .shit I have a 4000 watt stereo in the damn thing and all I can say is don't blow it up , I know it can't happen but then she keeps the tunes under control cause the neighbors really complain about my low rider also :D :D
Feed themselves, shit if it's not takeout or microwaveable they would starve...........( . )( . ).............
PS, thats a really long walk to the pool and the fridge when you take in the margin of the 4 step right and 4 back and 2 steps left with a face plant and start again :D :D Hang in there Tommy, OILMEN ARE SLICK!

dragboat
05-13-2007, 07:01 PM
My kids have got it made compared to what I grew up with... not enough food in the house... etc...... just poor ...........I hope they appreciate what we have for them.

Kim Hanson
05-13-2007, 07:44 PM
My kids have got it made compared to what I grew up with... not enough food in the house... etc...... just poor ...........I hope they appreciate what we have for them.
I have been there and done that dragboat , appreciate :D :D shit they want more now and don't even live at home. Being a father is hard, pockets nowadays aren't deep! :D I still keep my girls happy with anything I can provide for them! I hope it stops soon though...........( . )( . )............:D :D

thatguy
05-14-2007, 05:24 AM
Well, at least I know I'm not alone. Kids today that I observe know no real hardship. Not like we have known. I have lived in my car, have all the stories like alot of our generation. Hardship today for a kid is losing their texting. That 17 yr. old "requestioned" the '00 Durango 4x4 SLT from my wife after I got wife a '04 Tahoe. The plan was to sell the Durango after the purchase, but when I went to work the Durango somehow became the car of choice for the thankless "step" daughter. It also has a killer system. It was the NorCal IASCA champion for sound quality, 600 watt and under. Actually has a kicker 850, but qualifies when run at constant 12 volt instead of 14 volt w/ vehicle running.
I wouldn't mind so much if she wasn't such a spoiled little smart *ss.
Steals my booze, and makes no apologies, curses her mother and lies repeatedly. Just a little sh*t in my book.
BTW Kim, that distance to fridge is from the PARKING spaces. Only 2 steps from the lounge chairs or the pool steps!! So it isn't that big a challenge!:D :D
Been through Lloydminster many times. Once drove from Valleyview to Haynes Junction non-stop. That was a drive, let me tell you!
Tommy

hoolign
05-14-2007, 06:23 AM
I was pretty stubborn, I was pissed off one day and took my Step Dads precious golf clubs out and peppered about 200 hundred golf balls onto the highway ( I wanted to see how far they would bounce ) I was 16 then :D I worked for him till I seen he was ripping me off big time, went to rigs then and all hell broke loose! I went partying one night and left the front door open and it was -35C out, I said shit happens and it happened alright :D I moved to Lloydminster the next day at the age of 17! :D
Hardened me, maybe..I think it made me fit right in with real life and took it head on! I don't take shit, but I sure know how to dish it out though ! I still like to party at 46 years young! Kids even at 20 are like baby's, mine call me everyday to see whats new in my life. Oldest ( Aleasha 21) wants me to get her another car :rolleyes: Youngest (Jenna 18 ) sort of has claimed my winter truck (a Bronco) for her everyday driver .shit I have a 4000 watt stereo in the damn thing and all I can say is don't blow it up , I know it can't happen but then she keeps the tunes under control cause the neighbors really complain about my low rider also :D :D
Feed themselves, shit if it's not takeout or microwaveable they would starve...........( . )( . ).............
PS, thats a really long walk to the pool and the fridge when you take in the margin of the 4 step right and 4 back and 2 steps left with a face plant and start again :D :D Hang in there Tommy, OILMEN ARE SLICK!
I think I may just have a car for her :D I can bring it up on Friday! I'll take 28K or 27,500 and you buy all the beer for the weekend:D

Towndrunk
05-14-2007, 08:11 AM
I thought this was Bench Racers ya fuggi n fags not parenting 101?

Towndrunk
05-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Why ain't you keeping us posted on HavasuBarney :idea: everything.........( . )( . ).........;)
Kinda like over here. Nobodty gives a fugg so I just keep it to myself. I'll post the finished product but am losing interest cause it's in the 100 plus now.

Kim Hanson
05-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Well, at least I know I'm not alone. Kids today that I observe know no real hardship. Not like we have known. I have lived in my car, have all the stories like alot of our generation. Hardship today for a kid is losing their texting. That 17 yr. old "requestioned" the '00 Durango 4x4 SLT from my wife after I got wife a '04 Tahoe. The plan was to sell the Durango after the purchase, but when I went to work the Durango somehow became the car of choice for the thankless "step" daughter. It also has a killer system. It was the NorCal IASCA champion for sound quality, 600 watt and under. Actually has a kicker 850, but qualifies when run at constant 12 volt instead of 14 volt w/ vehicle running.
I wouldn't mind so much if she wasn't such a spoiled little smart *ss.
Steals my booze, and makes no apologies, curses her mother and lies repeatedly. Just a little sh*t in my book.
BTW Kim, that distance to fridge is from the PARKING spaces. Only 2 steps from the lounge chairs or the pool steps!! So it isn't that big a challenge!:D :D
Been through Lloydminster many times. Once drove from Valleyview to Haynes Junction non-stop. That was a drive, let me tell you!
Tommy
I can crawl when the going gets tough, you have some hard hats though :D :D ...............( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
05-14-2007, 05:50 PM
I think I may just have a car for her :D I can bring it up on Friday! I'll take 28K or 27,500 and you buy all the beer for the weekend:D
No way, I bought her her first vehicle :idea: So this time something cheap, found her a 2000 Jeep Cher ahhh something :D :D .............( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
05-14-2007, 05:52 PM
I thought this was Bench Racers ya fuggi n fags not parenting 101?
Well it just so happens, we ain't retired yet :idea: ya old cont :D :D ...........( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
05-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Kinda like over here. Nobodty gives a fugg so I just keep it to myself. I'll post the finished product but am losing interest cause it's in the 100 plus now.
I care TD, that boat is the shit brah...........100, you that old :D :D .........do you know Jesus? ;)