PDA

View Full Version : Clippers-Warriors-Lakers

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Only 2 of the 3 make the playoffs. I think the Lakers own more tie breakers than the Clippers. The Clippers own the tie breaker over the Warriors.
It would make my day if the Clips and Warriors get past the Lakers and keep them at home for the playoffs. If that were to happen I hope it STFU Don for a while....lol Probably not but whatever.
Bottom line is unless the Lakers lose both remaining games I expect them to make it to the playoffs. If they do lose them....:)

acatitude
04-13-2007, 09:19 PM
well the lakers better hope they drop to 8th cuzz if they are 7 and have to play the suns they are out . thats a given

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey delusional boys, did you watch the Lakers vs. suns? Great game as it always is, the two teams match up very well.

Jordy
04-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Hey delusional boys, did you watch the Lakers vs. suns? Great game as it always is, the two teams match up very well.
YEAH!!! GO KOBE!!!! Nice job on those 60 points!!! Wait, or was it 17... :notam:
Let the excuses being right here:
#1: Injuries:....
#2: Bad refs:...
#3: Friday the 13th:....
#4 Don Imus:...

totenhosen
04-13-2007, 11:46 PM
YEAH!!! GO KOBE!!!! Nice job on those 60 points!!! Wait, or was it 17... :notam:
Let the excuses being right here:
#1: Injuries:....
#2: Bad refs:...
#3: Friday the 13th:....
#4 Don Imus:...
Let me know when the Suns actually win anything let alone make it to the finals.

Ivan Dan
04-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Let me know when the Suns actually win anything let alone make it to the finals.
You are gonna be waiting a while.....I don't think the Suns can get past the Spurs or the Mavs this year mustless make it to the finals.

totenhosen
04-14-2007, 06:27 AM
You are gonna be waiting a while.....I don't think the Suns can get past the Spurs or the Mavs this year mustless make it to the finals.
Yup! I think Suns fans are funny because they act like they've won the championship for the last 4 years. When is even the last time they've made it to the NBA finals? I think that was back when Barkley played for them.

OutCole'd
04-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Only 2 of the 3 make the playoffs. I think the Lakers own more tie breakers than the Clippers. The Clippers own the tie breaker over the Warriors.
It would make my day if the Clips and Warriors get past the Lakers and keep them at home for the playoffs. If that were to happen I hope it STFU Don for a while....lol Probably not but whatever.
Bottom line is unless the Lakers lose both remaining games I expect them to make it to the playoffs. If they do lose them....:)
I'm right with you, except I cheering for Warriors to knock the Clippers out of the playoff so maybe you'll STFU for a while....lol:)

DILLIGAF
04-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm right with you, except I cheering for Warriors to knock the Clippers out of the playoff so maybe you'll STFU for a while....lol:)
HAHA...I have to come on and respond to Insane and keep him honest. He drank the Lakers Kool Aide a long time ago :)
The Clips could possibly be knocked out right now and the Warriors are playing the best ball of the three teams.

SternDrive1
04-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Yup! I think Suns fans are funny because they act like they've won the championship for the last 4 years. When is even the last time they've made it to the NBA finals? I think that was back when Barkley played for them.
And what have the lakers done since Shaq left?....

totenhosen
04-14-2007, 07:28 AM
won just as many championships as the Suns!;)

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 07:59 AM
amen to the suns comment, they have not won jack! yet they walk around with their heads high.

DILLIGAF
04-14-2007, 08:17 AM
amen to the suns comment, they have not won jack! yet they walk around with their heads high.
Hey Don...F this Clipper-Laker talk today.
Go out and enjoy the day. Take the family to a picnic and relax.
Later

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Hey Don...F this Clipper-Laker talk today.
Go out and enjoy the day. Take the family to a picnic and relax.
Later
I cant, I have a knot on the side of my face! why else do you think I was posting so much yesterday. I had my wisdom teeth removed and am on vicodin. :devil:
Going to my son's soccer game in a little bit, I must wear the shades and try not to be noticed though. ;)

BajaMike
04-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SternDrive1
won just as many championships as the Suns!;)
Have the Lakers won as many championships as the Miami Heat since Shaq left?:confused:
:D :D :D

DILLIGAF
04-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Going to my son's soccer game in a little bit, I must wear the shades and try not to be noticed though. ;)
lol.....Cool, I hope he wins. He still pulls for the Clips, right?
:)

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 02:06 PM
lol.....Cool, I hope he wins. He still pulls for the Clips, right?
:)
It was domination 8-1, he had 3 goals within 5 minutes, then they made him goalie cause of the stupid "no mercy rule" which I think is lame, kids should know what it feels like to get their butts kicked and so should the parents, then maybe they would train their kids to get better and win! :mad:
He has always been a #1 Laker fan, but the clippers are his second favorite team, he believes in supporting his local teams.

acatitude
04-14-2007, 05:08 PM
It was domination 8-1, he had 3 goals within 5 minutes, then they made him goalie cause of the stupid "no mercy rule" which I think is lame, kids should know what it feels like to get their butts kicked and so should the parents, then maybe they would train their kids to get better and win! :mad:
He has always been a #1 Laker fan, but the clippers are his second favorite team, he believes in supporting his local teams.
well its for sure your sons parents know what its like to get their butt kicked the last 2 laker games...... have a great day :D

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 05:19 PM
well its for sure your sons parents know what its like to get their butt kicked the last 2 laker games...... have a great day :D
You dont really make much sense? :)