PDA

View Full Version : Breaking ***boat News: dmontzsta placed on suicide watch! Lakers lose 4th straight!!

Jordy
04-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Clippers win!!! Suns win!!! Golden State wins!!! :D :D :D
Lakers are at 40-40 on the year followed by the Clippers and Golden State, both at 39-40, tied just a half game behind the Lakers, who happen to be 21 1/2 games behind the Suns. ;)
Oh, and as far as Kobe and his 60 points against the Suns tonight? He didn't get 1/3 of the way there. :notam:
It's straight jackets and rubber rooms for Donald tonight. 4 losses in a row??? :jawdrop: :eek: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Clippers win!!! Suns win!!! Golden State wins!!! :D :D :D
Lakers are at 40-40 on the year followed by the Clippers and Golden State, both at 39-40, tied just a half game behind the Lakers, who happen to be 21 1/2 games behind the Suns. ;)
Oh, and as far as Kobe and his 60 points against the Suns tonight? He didn't get 1/3 of the way there. :notam:
It's straight jackets and rubber rooms for Donald tonight. 4 losses in a row??? :jawdrop: :eek: :D
Here is something we agree on Lakers suck and Kobe is a Biatch

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 09:43 PM
lol....The Lakers are staggering to the finish line.
Don't do anything stupid Don.....
:)

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Kobe scores 50 he is a bitch, Kobe scores 17 he is a bitch. Could it be you are all just haters? jealous of greatness? geez, take away Nash and the suns arent shit, they lost all 4 games he didnt play this year.
You are all gay yuppies! I am going back to recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled. Have fun jacking each other off.
Good night.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Kobe scores 50 he is a bitch, Kobe scores 17 he is a bitch. Could it be you are all just haters? jealous of greatness? geez, take away Nash and the suns arent shit, they lost all 4 games he didnt play this year.
You are all gay yuppies! I am going back to recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled. Have fun jacking each other off.
Good night.
Lost your friggin' sense of humor?
By the way...that is why Nash will win his 3rd straight MVP and if he doesn't it will be Dirk. Kobe isn't going to win it until his team can win something other than an individual scoring title.
:)

Jordy
04-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Nah, maybe it was just this from another thread:
You suns fans might want to stay low until after the game tonight, if he drops 60 on you guys and walks out with the win, what will you say? :D
I'd say, WHAT FOCKIN' GAME WERE YOU WATCHING???? HA HA HA HA!!!! :D :D :D

AZKC
04-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Go Suns:D

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Go Suns:D
oh yeah, the suns they are good...but not good enough to win a championship! :D
What will they do when Nash retires? :) yup, they will be back at the bottom.

Wild Horses
04-14-2007, 10:29 AM
I'm gonna send The Jazz down there to kick all yer asses :D :D :D :D
I got your back on this Bilge!!!:devil: :devil: :D

acatitude
04-14-2007, 11:09 AM
oh yeah, the suns they are good...but not good enough to win a championship! :D
What will they do when Nash retires? :) yup, they will be back at the bottom.
and appparently the lakers and Kobe arent good enough to win a championship without shaq, just another bottom feeder...... just enjoy looking up at the rest of the field..... oh... and when kobe retires the lakers wont have as far to fall:D :D

460 jus getn it
04-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Hey Don, remember this from yesterday.
Man, you need to use your skills to win money, since you can predict the future so well.:)
I guess my skills worked.
Have a great weekeknd Don.

Jordy
04-14-2007, 11:45 AM
I guess my skills worked.
So you got the truck back??? :D :D :D