PDA

View Full Version : Blings Boat off the hook........

andy01
04-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Congrats Greg, it is sick. Looks like a mini MTI, colors look great! Not to much, not to little........ I can't wait to drive it. Yes I have pictures, I will post them once Bling says it's cool.

CornWater
04-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Congrats Greg, it is sick. Looks like a mini MTI, colors look great! Not to much, not to little........ I can't wait to drive it. Yes I have pictures, I will post them once Bling says it's cool.
Is it finished?? Poker run?? Tell that homo to get in here and answer some questions...

mbrown2
04-14-2007, 09:19 AM
Lets see some pics...

XtrmWakeborder
04-14-2007, 10:07 AM
pics pics pics!

Phat Matt
04-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Better put some power in it. :)

Bling Bling
04-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Andy, send me the pics first I want to see them. Thank you for the approval, it's been very frustrating getting it to where it's at. I think talented Painters and Meth just go together.:D. Since your such a swell fellow, maybe you can take some more shots on Friday and will have better pictures to post. It looks clean classy and going 170mph on the trailer. It won't have motors in it by the Poker Run, and I know Goldiggers got a huge sigh of relief,:D but SC performance I think is going to have it on display in his booth at the Havasu Poker run. You never know about that Conrad guy though, talk about a HOMO, sweet Jesus. :D
Bill if you read this, I'm gonna have a 3 or 9 ball party at my house Friday or Saturday night of the run. Love to see all the FL boys get took for there money by the Cal-Az boys on the pool table. I know how Gay you guys are about getting in to bed by 10:00 PM Friday night of the run, so most likely Saturday. Can't wait to see your boat up close, and don't even tell me Leandor and James aint coming.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Post the pics you fags!!!!

andy01
04-15-2007, 07:10 PM
I need your e-mail again.

Boatlesss
04-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Ok, I give.
Who painted the boat?
What scheme is it similar to?
Were certain it looks great so show some photos.

Phat Matt
04-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Post them up. I want to see it. I have only heard about it. :)

phuggit
04-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Bling, it was nice to meet ya the other day. This is a fockin small world, the look on your face was priceless. No pics could do your boat justice. The thing is sick.

Bling Bling
04-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Bling, it was nice to meet ya the other day. This is a fockin small world, the look on your face was priceless. No pics could do your boat justice. The thing is sick.
I think the look on everyones face in that shop was priceless. Watching a officer in uniform walking into a shop, well lets just say some workers in there looked to be pretty familiar with the back of a squad car, was classic. I owe you, I think because the person in charge seen us talking as friends, the bill was a bit lighter then it should of been. Thanks for the compliment, and funny how Hot Boat works.
BTW nice avatar. Greg
Havasu, cocktail coming your way!!!

scarabj
04-16-2007, 05:47 AM
Andy, send me the pics first I want to see them. Thank you for the approval, it's been very frustrating getting it to where it's at. I think talented Painters and Meth just go together.:D. Since your such a swell fellow, maybe you can take some more shots on Friday and will have better pictures to post. It looks clean classy and going 170mph on the trailer. It won't have motors in it by the Poker Run, and I know Goldiggers got a huge sigh of relief,:D but SC performance I think is going to have it on display in his booth at the Havasu Poker run. You never know about that Conrad guy though, talk about a HOMO, sweet Jesus. :D
Bill if you read this, I'm gonna have a 3 or 9 ball party at my house Friday or Saturday night of the run. Love to see all the FL boys get took for there money by the Cal-Az boys on the pool table. I know how Gay you guys are about getting in to bed by 10:00 PM Friday night of the run, so most likely Saturday. Can't wait to see your boat up close, and don't even tell me Leandor and James aint coming.we will be in town Thursday morning cant wait to see the DW....big lee will be in the middle of the week.... the digger is being run today as soon as i hear some thing ill pm ya....james

Charley
04-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Bling doesnt have a boat:rolleyes:

CornWater
04-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Bling doesnt have a boat:rolleyes:
Sure he does.... heres a pic of him on it..
http://www.allseasonscharters.com.au/images/New_Pics/Jim_Dhuie_Boat_Big.jpg
:D :D

djunkie
04-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Bling fishes? I would have never thought. Afterall that might mess up his finger nails. :D :D

CornWater
04-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Sometimes he lends it out to friends....
http://photos.amritapuri.org/tsunami/boats/boats05.jpg

boatnam2
04-16-2007, 06:17 PM
when you get you hands off blings meat stick maybe you can post them.

alfonzo
04-16-2007, 06:22 PM
i got tons of pics..but my hands are way to busy!!haha:D :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Another worthless thread, COME ON POST UP SOME PICS

Phat Matt
04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Bling fishes? I would have never thought. Afterall that might mess up his finger nails. :D :D
That guy has mad fishing skillz. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DSC03306.JPG

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 07:06 PM
yup, lets see some pics! Whats up with the lagging!!! We or I need to live vicariously through you!:D

Reaper1
04-17-2007, 08:22 AM
I thought this boat was a myth.:rolleyes:

andy01
04-17-2007, 09:07 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28867&stc=1&d=1176829585
I have more for later.........

andy01
04-17-2007, 09:09 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28868&d=1176829735

40FlatDeck
04-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Clean, clean. I love the silver. More pics please...:D

RiverDave
04-17-2007, 09:17 AM
What is it with you and these Queer "It's so cool, but I'm not gonna show it to ya" threads?
Why post the thread to begin with if your not going to post the pics? Or better yet piss people off with some random f'n pic that you can barely make heads or tails of..
That's just gay no matter how you slice it..
RD

Boatlesss
04-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Well, at least the trailer looks good.

OutCole'd
04-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Are they going to cut it later for the open bow??

beaverretriever
04-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Dumb question, or maybe I just missed it.. .what brand of boat is that?

OutCole'd
04-17-2007, 09:36 AM
New Bayliner

jrgaudettes
04-17-2007, 09:42 AM
Looks like a Skater.
BTW- Sweet boat.

phebus
04-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Doug Wright 32 :D

andy01
04-17-2007, 09:52 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28869&stc=1&d=1176832301

TOBTEK
04-17-2007, 10:14 AM
The homo should have painted it black, looks like the "bat boat" with that wing off the back. Greg was saying he wanted a Love seat off the back to sip his martini's while parked in the Channel..... he's SO GAY!

beaverretriever
04-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Looks like a Skater.
BTW- Sweet boat.
LOL, I am so tired this morning, I looked at the pic and thought it was a V.. I was thinking why is this in the Cat section...
Looks absolutely sick.

No Regrets
04-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Where are the pole holders? Bait cooler? Bimini?
What a piece of shiat.
J/K homie- Its about flippin time.
When will you be able to drive it? 2008 Poker Run?

unleashed
04-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Damn...good looking boat..that thing should fly! I'll c all u homos next week!
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
UnleashedMyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

40FlatDeck
04-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Are the Brummet turbo motors still going in? Still selling it? :confused:

Reaper1
04-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Looks better than the No Tech with 68' Camaro rally stripes.:D

djunkie
04-17-2007, 12:01 PM
What is it with you and these Queer "It's so cool, but I'm not gonna show it to ya" threads?
Why post the thread to begin with if your not going to post the pics? Or better yet piss people off with some random f'n pic that you can barely make heads or tails of..
That's just gay no matter how you slice it..
RD
Run out of Midol RD? :D :D

Cat & Mice
04-17-2007, 12:35 PM
That boat is Super Sweet!!
Well done!
I can't wait to see it done.
Anymore pics?
MP

DILLIGAF
04-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Looks great Greg. Maybe if we have a fall Family Picnic you can bring it out to Mohave?

Garrddogg
04-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Greg that looks very nice!! Any chance on sharin some more details with us?:D

supremeWAXer
04-17-2007, 02:24 PM
boat looks better with paint on it thats for sure .... cant wait to get my hands on it next week i am going to be deatiling it for the trip out there so if anyone else attending the run wants to get a detail or clean up before you leave or even while you are out there (i have place at the islander) i will be detailing THUR and FRI out there let me know and lets get ready for some good action

Roxysnow
04-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Looks good Greg! Still going with the same power?

sigepmock
04-17-2007, 05:36 PM
New ride is coming along nice Greg. Phuggit called me to tell me how good it looked and to ask why you had so many tweakers working on such a nice boat:D :D
I told him you were cheap like that:D j/k. We'll look for you before the run or see you on the water when it's all done. Congrats again and great looking boat.
So......what power and drive combo?:devil:
Chris

Bling Bling
04-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Well, at least the trailer looks good.
Do me a favor, just let things come out your ass and no more having things ramed up your ass, you'd probably be alot less bitter.

Bling Bling
04-17-2007, 07:30 PM
New ride is coming along nice Greg. Phuggit called me to tell me how good it looked and to ask why you had so many tweakers working on such a nice boat:D :D
I told him you were cheap like that:D j/k. We'll look for you before the run or see you on the water when it's all done. Congrats again and great looking boat.
So......what power and drive combo?:devil:
Chris
Man I was scrambling to find a painter. First guy bailed out on it, and the second guy took for ever. It sucked up 3.5 months of time. SC performance has the Cockpit about done and I think they hung The 6s today. (And DCB Charley if ya don't know what 6s are, it's not the sissy drives you have on Shazam). :D Boat will be rigged less motors and up for sale. If it don't sell in a few weeks after it's rigged less motors, the turbo motors go in and it's back up for sale again. My engine builder has come out of the closet and admited to me he's Gay. I can't do high performance boating with a Gay engine builder, so I'm done with high performance boating. RD sorry for the lack of time it took to post pictures. I didn't have any and Andy was nice enough to post them when he had time. Plus I don't know how to post pictures and don't care if I ever learn. So please tell me your ok with this, I don't know if I can continue on in life Jackass!!!
Chris, I'll see ya next weekend. Hey and because I'm cheap is it ok to buy ya a drink with charcoal filtered Vons Vodka? Next weekend gonna be a swell time. :devil: I think I got like 10 people in my CC.

Phat Matt
04-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Do me a favor, just let things come out your ass and no more having things ramed up your ass, you'd probably be alot less bitter.
LOL. Ouch. :sqeyes:
:)

phebus
04-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I always thought the NorTec was a very classy looking boat, and now this boat just looks very rich. I hope you can't sell it right away, because I'd like to see it run on the west coast, but think it will end up back on the east coast.

Washed Ashore
04-17-2007, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=Bling Bling;2507537]Man I was scrambling to find a painter. First guy bailed out on it, and the second guy took for ever. It sucked up 3.5 months of time.
Should have had me paint it!!!!!!!!!!!!We are finishing a 36 Nortech this week.he dropped it off six weeks ago,it sat for two weeks,I built a custom dolly and it will still be finished saturday.:eek: I wish I could post pic's but it's not my boat,You have seen my hemi powered F26,This Nortech is SICK.Your boat looks great,just sorry some painters give the rest of us a bad name:mad:
Jeff Glow
Smooth as Glass
(209)869-3545

mbrown2
04-17-2007, 09:50 PM
LMAO...
Boat looks good Falkner....."done with performance boating"...guess those trouble free Verado's can turn any man gay! :)

Phat Matt
04-17-2007, 10:24 PM
LMAO...
Boat looks good Falkner....."done with performance boating"...guess those trouble free Verado's can turn any man gay! :)
He was gay way before the Verados. ;)

sigepmock
04-18-2007, 06:32 AM
Chris, I'll see ya next weekend. Hey and because I'm cheap is it ok to buy ya a drink with charcoal filtered Vons Vodka? Next weekend gonna be a swell time. :devil: I think I got like 10 people in my CC.
Sounds good Greg....you know my wife won't turn away free drinks:D .... Funny thing is your "fishing boat" probably still outruns my "performance boat".....:rolleyes: :D
Seriously...the boat looks great and I am another one who hopes you don't sell it right away...I'd love to see you run that thing around with the turbo motors on Havasu a few times.
See you out there,
Chris

BoatFloating
04-18-2007, 06:57 AM
I see Greg found the funny key on his computer..... Hey's still looking for the any key though.....:)

40FlatDeck
04-18-2007, 09:45 AM
For sale? How much minus the motors? Numbers man, numbers.:D

XtrmWakeborder
04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Sick boat!

RiverDave
04-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Man I was scrambling to find a painter. First guy bailed out on it, and the second guy took for ever. It sucked up 3.5 months of time. SC performance has the Cockpit about done and I think they hung The 6s today. (And DCB Charley if ya don't know what 6s are, it's not the sissy drives you have on Shazam). :D Boat will be rigged less motors and up for sale. If it don't sell in a few weeks after it's rigged less motors, the turbo motors go in and it's back up for sale again. My engine builder has come out of the closet and admited to me he's Gay. I can't do high performance boating with a Gay engine builder, so I'm done with high performance boating. RD sorry for the lack of time it took to post pictures. I didn't have any and Andy was nice enough to post them when he had time. Plus I don't know how to post pictures and don't care if I ever learn. So please tell me your ok with this, I don't know if I can continue on in life Jackass!!!
Well don't end it all just yet sweetheart.. ;)
I was just pointing out that there have been multiple "teaser" threads in the past (granted it's usually from the DCB crowd) that just make no sense to me.. The "It looks bad ass, but it's top secret right now so I can't show ya" type stuff.. To me what's the point of posting that to begin with? Either post em or don't is my two cents. ;)
New boat came out great by the way! Can't wait to see it when it's rigged.
RD

Bling Bling
04-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Well don't end it all just yet sweetheart.. ;)
I was just pointing out that there have been multiple "teaser" threads in the past (granted it's usually from the DCB crowd) that just make no sense to me.. The "It looks bad ass, but it's top secret right now so I can't show ya" type stuff.. To me what's the point of posting that to begin with? Either post em or don't is my two cents. ;)
New boat came out great by the way! Can't wait to see it when it's rigged.
RD
Thanks if your in for the Poker Run, I'll see ya or get a hold of me through Andy. I can't belive your buddies with that guy.:D

Bling Bling
04-18-2007, 01:14 PM
For sale? How much minus the motors? Numbers man, numbers.:D
Call me. 805-896-6886 Greg BTW your 40 looks great. I ran with Scott from the Cannel Island harbor To Santa Barbara in your boat one day, it worked very well. How about the hardware that's showing up for the Poker Run. If these guys aint talking out the sides of there necks, this ought to be quite the run to the first card. You ready to let your 40 fly?

Havasu Hangin'
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM
...or get a hold of me through Andy.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/gaydar.gif
:jawdrop:

RiverDave
04-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks if your in for the Poker Run, I'll see ya or get a hold of me through Andy. I can't belive your buddies with that guy.:D
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be out at the river again until memorial day.. :( If something changes though I'll definately hit ya up!
RD

riverbound
04-18-2007, 01:30 PM
LOL

40FlatDeck
04-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Call me. 805-896-6886 Greg BTW your 40 looks great. I ran with Scott from the Cannel Island harbor To Santa Barbara in your boat one day, it worked very well. How about the hardware that's showing up for the Poker Run. If these guys aint talking out the sides of there necks, this ought to be quite the run to the first card. You ready to let your 40 fly?
No shit....alot of big numbers.:rolleyes: I will be in Havasu all next week and hopefully Scot brings your DW up. I will call you for sure. My parents will be with me for the run so I'm staying at 110. Friday is always fun though, there are always some grudge matches and I will be ready to rip.:D I might surprise a few people.:eek: I will say this, Predator is set on kill, so I hope the first group is on tap:D Talk to you soon.
Erik

movie$money
04-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Hey Greg,
Thanks for Rich Love's #, the price was f***en perfect.The boat not going to make it to Havasu intill May 5th......Your boat is banging azz off the hook...well kinda. it will look even beter once I am in it...everything looks beter with me in it.

Charley
04-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Looks great greg... I expected it to be further along, but still looks good...hopefully we will see you guys desert storm weekend!:D

Bling Bling
04-18-2007, 07:21 PM
No shit....alot of big numbers.:rolleyes: I will be in Havasu all next week and hopefully Scot brings your DW up. I will call you for sure. My parents will be with me for the run so I'm staying at 110. Friday is always fun though, there are always some grudge matches and I will be ready to rip.:D I might surprise a few people.:eek: I will say this, Predator is set on kill, so I hope the first group is on tap:D Talk to you soon.
Erik
My moneys on Gary too. I heard of a new Turbine Skater that was delivered last weekend to Havasu, and a 36 with big old psi motors is leaving Skater soon for the run. I just hope these guys run there 36s better then that Kroozin guy, man was he a let down last year. :D

Phat Matt
04-18-2007, 08:32 PM
My moneys on Gary too. I heard of a new Turbine Skater that was delivered last weekend to Havasu, and a 36 with big old psi motors is leaving Skater soon for the run. I just hope these guys run there 36s better then that Kroozin guy, man was he a let down last year. :D
That turbine boat was at the Nautical yesterday. My friends were at the turtle and called me. They talked to the guy and 200mph was thrown around. Hmmmmm.

mbrown2
04-18-2007, 08:35 PM
That turbine boat was at the Nautical yesterday. My friends were at the turtle and called me. They talked to the guy and 200mph was thrown around. Hmmmmm.
180 AND 200 always get thrown around at the turtle...and the same guys are normally on the beach or trailer come Saturday of the run... :)

shadow
04-18-2007, 08:39 PM
I heard a rumor that a big turbine cat was getting pulled out of the sand by the mouth of the river by 2 Vessel assit boats on monday.:eek:

40FlatDeck
04-19-2007, 07:12 AM
That's funny.:D Turbine, huh? Is it a 40 or 46? Sounds bitchen either way.:sqeyes: I would hate to be pulled off the sandbar in my new million dollar Skater!:D
Erik

Havasu Hangin'
04-19-2007, 08:09 AM
That's funny.:D Turbine, huh? Is it a 40 or 46? Sounds bitchen either way.
We met a guy last year that was having a 40' turbine Skater built...probably the same guy?

That Guy
04-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Post them up. I want to see it. I have only heard about it. :)
Hell, lately...forget the boat...I have only heard about this Bling guy...waiting for the invite to the house....:D :D...and don't be a homo and wear my sunglasses....congrats on the boat..put the motors in and take me for a ride...

Phat Matt
04-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Hell, lately...forget the boat...I have only heard about this Bling guy...waiting for the invite to the house....:D :D...and don't be a homo and wear my sunglasses....congrats on the boat..put the motors in and take me for a ride...
Don't worry, we'll crash his pad next weekend. :D