PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Virgin

Queenbee
04-14-2007, 09:20 AM
So, we're going to Havasu the last weekend of this month and we're taking my girlfriend who hasn't been to Havasu since she was 8 and she was there with her parents. So, I dub her a virgin.....how do we break her in? I have no need to be gentle, but I need some ideas......:idea:
I know its not something that you refined folk always talk about here, but I thought I would see if you could help me out.......

acatitude
04-14-2007, 09:56 AM
worthless to answer without a pic of her :D

Baja Big Dog
04-14-2007, 10:07 AM
So, we're going to Havasu the last weekend of this month and we're taking my girlfriend who hasn't been to Havasu since she was 8 and she was there with her parents. So, I dub her a virgin.....how do we break her in? I have no need to be gentle, but I need some ideas......:idea:
I know its not something that you refined folk always talk about here, but I thought I would see if you could help me out.......
What a ridicilous post!!!
Your new here???
WE need the following to give our typical intelligent answer and opinions......
Breast size ( or commonly known as boobie pictures)
Age...not to Havi since she was 8, was that 20 years ago, 30 years ago, 40 years ago????
Single?
Horny?
Shaved or bush? (both beaver and face!!)
Does she have alot of cute friends?
Does she sew her own clothes?
Does she work? (if so whats the name of the tittie bar)
Would we recognize her voice from some 1-800 calls we made last night?
Most important.......
Does she like fat guys????:D

upsman105
04-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah, what he said...post a pic. Maybe we'll all break her in...:D

Queenbee
04-14-2007, 10:18 AM
This is her and my husband at a 20's party we went to in January...

Queenbee
04-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Your new here???
WE need the following to give our typical intelligent answer and opinions......
Breast size ( or commonly known as boobie pictures) 36DD
Age...not to Havi since she was 8, was that 20 years ago, 30 years ago, 40 years ago???? 31
Single? Absolutely - doesn't like long term arrangements
Horny? Always
Shaved or bush? (both beaver and face!!) Landing strip, trimmed down
Does she have alot of cute friends? Yes.....(but I am biased since I count myself among her friends)
Does she sew her own clothes? No
Does she work? (if so whats the name of the tittie bar)We prefer to visit and get free drinks rather than being on stage
Would we recognize her voice from some 1-800 calls we made last night? No... that would be 976 calls
Most important.......
Does she like fat guys???? She likes big members....you know HB members...:devil: :D
Good enough answers?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-14-2007, 11:15 AM
I thought you said YOU were a river virgin? Were you trying to trick me into a one weekend stand?
Queenbee -----> "I'm still a virgin."
MMSW ---> "REEEAALLLLYYYYYY?? I can fix that, you know." http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Queenbee ----> "Well SOMEONE has to, what are you waiting for." Hands on the hips and foot tapping the floor.
Glad I chose to be cautious. :devil:

Baja Big Dog
04-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Good enough answers?
Sorry Queen, I cant believe I forgot the most important question, and IM even more surprised that some fellow boater bro's didnt remind me......
Does she swallow???:devil:

Mandelon
04-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Wherever you go it should involve pasties. :devil:

mobldj
04-14-2007, 12:45 PM
just parade her thru the channel showing her ta tas and she will no longer be pure.

Queenbee
04-14-2007, 01:09 PM
I thought you said YOU were a river virgin? Were you trying to trick me into a one weekend stand?
Queenbee -----> "I'm still a virgin."
MMSW ---> "REEEAALLLLYYYYYY?? I can fix that, you know." http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Queenbee ----> "Well SOMEONE has to, what are you waiting for." Hands on the hips and foot tapping the floor.
Glad I chose to be cautious. :devil:
hhhmmmm...don't think that was me...but i love that you're thinking of me :)
We went to Havasu last September and thats when we blew out motor.....that was pretty much my only remembered trip out there

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Maybe it was just that you'd never been to Parker.

That Guy
04-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Your new here???
This coming from a guy who is a grizzled veteran of 5 months....:eek: ;)

Boatcop
04-14-2007, 02:48 PM
I thought this post was about THE Havasu Virgin.
I was going to tell you that she's not in town, 'cause she had to go on a field trip with the rest of the kids in her kindergarten class.

Queenbee
04-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Maybe it was just that you'd never been to Parker.
That's true...I've never been to Parker.... hopefully this year we'll remedy that!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Well, if you go, don't let Boatcop de-flower you :jawdrop: . . . at least not while he's on duty :D