PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Chevrolet 454SS Project

brad22
04-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Ive got a 1990 454SS truck that blew the motor 5 years ago and now I am in the process of putting a stroked 496 in it. The motor is already in and I've got most of the pulleys and such already hooked up. I am in CA so I have to plumb all the smog bullshit and I cant remember where all these stupid lines go. The Haynes manual is absolutely worthless.
My question: I have been looking all over the web and I cant find any of the diagrams or schematics of these misc. vacuum lines and such. Does anybody know a good source???

hoolign
04-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Ive got a 1990 454SS truck that blew the motor 5 years ago and now I am in the process of putting a stroked 496 in it. The motor is already in and I've got most of the pulleys and such already hooked up. I am in CA so I have to plumb all the smog bullshit and I cant remember where all these stupid lines go. The Haynes manual is absolutely worthless.
My question: I have been looking all over the web and I cant find any of the diagrams or schematics of these misc. vacuum lines and such. Does anybody know a good source???
Chilton maual??

QuickJet
04-14-2007, 12:11 PM
www.fullsizechevy.com

BrendellaJet
04-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Why dont you post some pix of it?

brad22
04-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Chilton maual??
Thanks, I bought the online manual and its got some stuff that will definetly help.