fastvdriver
04-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey I just sent you a PM

roseway
04-14-2007, 07:58 PM
My phone # is in your PM box.

WHITIE
04-15-2007, 08:28 AM
I dont think they want to talk to you Jimmy. All they want to know is if you are going to be in Red Bluff?

FLYTE RISK
04-15-2007, 10:21 AM
Hey guys pm me your phone #,I have some questions if you don't mind. JIM
Sock, you need to get off the phone and get to work, rumor has it Dirty Black
Bird is assembling a big chief headed 632 with all the shi%t he has laying around!!:) As said before he is on the prowl for you, preacher And WHITIE!! At C.F.W this year..:D

roseway
04-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey Whitie how is your deal coming along??

WHITIE
04-15-2007, 08:08 PM
things are coming along rather slow. I think that it will definately be next year before it makes it out. We are building a boat shop this year so racing will be on the back burner this year. We are talking about coming to Red Bluff this year and run the 9 sec class again this year. Are you going to get it back together in time for Red Bluff?

WHITIE
04-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Bird is assembling a big chief headed 632 with all the shi%t he has laying around!!:) As said before he is on the prowl for you, preacher And WHITIE!! At C.F.W this year..:D
Like always im sure Herb and Whitie will be in the cove awaiting his arrival. On another note, Tell DBB to get in the 9's, (oops edit job here...i mean the 10's) before he thinks about the 8's.

T-Bag'n
04-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Does he need a driver ?????:eek: :eek: :D

FLYTE RISK
04-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Does he need a driver ?????:eek: :eek: :D
I beleive Anthony is on the top of his list as well as many others Wally!:D

roseway
04-16-2007, 05:56 PM
things are coming along rather slow. I think that it will definately be next year before it makes it out. We are building a boat shop this year so racing will be on the back burner this year. We are talking about coming to Red Bluff this year and run the 9 sec class again this year. Are you going to get it back together in time for Red Bluff?
The master plan is to be ready for Red Bluff. I,m sure it will be a major
late night project at the end, not that I won't be working on it all day
long too. My partner in the the company will probably be wondering
if I ever work, but he is pretty understanding, it's my dad.

Bt273
04-16-2007, 08:57 PM
I beleive Anthony is on the top of his list as well as many others Wally!:D
The sad thing here is I let you have a shot at it,and seeing that you almost went for a swim,I am reluctant to your triumphant return,so you can stand behind Anthony and pipe down there doinker.:jawdrop:

fastvdriver
04-16-2007, 09:03 PM
trust me I know the rose's the boat will be perfect and done in time for Redbluff. Hey Cody thought the company had a marine dept???? that you will be heading up in the next few weeks. Just to be sure that if get going in the right direction???? And that other guy was going to take care of the other little stuff, so you can get the new venture off the ground.?????:D

FLYTE RISK
04-17-2007, 12:03 PM
The sad thing here is I let you have a shot at it,and seeing that you almost went for a swim,I am reluctant to your triumphant return,so you can stand behind Anthony and pipe down there doinker.:jawdrop:
Your right, I was not used to coming out with no down pedal due to lack of horsepower on your part.:)