PDA

View Full Version : Get em while you can. Discontinued Harley Models.

beaverretriever
04-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Info released to me recently. These models will NOT be available for the 08 model yr.
Discontinued Models:
VRSCR- Street Rod- not a suprise.:D
VRSCX- Night Rod
XL50- 50th Anni Sporty... knew that wouldn't be avail.
FXSTD- Softail Deuce
FLSTSC-Springer Classic
FLHRS- Road King Custom.... that was a complete suprise to me.
FXST- Softail Standard. another suprise
FXDWG- Wide Glide.. and another
XL88R- Sporty R.

charlyox
04-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Is the road king costom the one with the soft saddle bags?

beaverretriever
04-14-2007, 10:00 PM
So are you going to be making smoking deals on the discontinued models ?
Are you allowed to sell to Arizona buyers ?
I was told that this is kinda taboo amongst dealers ?
LOL, I was actually thinking about charging more because they will be collectors items here real soon...:D
Yes I can sell to AZ buyers. I have tons of customers from Bullhead, Havasu and the general Mohave county area. I sold 3 to people from Bullhead in the last two weeks.
The taboo thing kind of went away. I mostly sell to people in my surrounding areas.

beaverretriever
04-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Is the road king costom the one with the soft saddle bags?
There are two Road Kings that have a hard leather covered saddle bag. The Custom and the Classic. The Standard has the lockable, painted, hard bag. :)

76ANTHONY
04-14-2007, 10:13 PM
im kinda diggin on that street bob..:D

Baja Big Dog
04-15-2007, 07:26 AM
Id look for some more changes from Harley...times are a changin! The whole Harley thing is looking like the Cigar craze a few years ago. Im sure the market will drop, just like the resale on Harley's and Hardleys have seen.:(

HammerDown
04-15-2007, 07:35 AM
I'd rather have my ol 88" Shovel...and maybe another new Road King too;)
79 Engine+Tranny I put in a OE HD 1985 ST Frame...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/106479_Shovel_Head.jpg

Marty Gras
04-15-2007, 09:41 PM
I like the "softail standard", what does it have for options? What color is it now? How much to change the "disc rear wheel" to a spoke style? Yes I still want to keep the 200mm tire. How much to replace the triple trees with 3 degrees more rake? We are talking 2007's yes? I have been looking and am "for real". Thank you in advance!

beaverretriever
04-15-2007, 10:16 PM
I like the "softail standard", what does it have for options? What color is it now? How much to change the "disc rear wheel" to a spoke style? Yes I still want to keep the 200mm tire. How much to replace the triple trees with 3 degrees more rake? We are talking 2007's yes? I have been looking and am "for real". Thank you in advance!
Check your PMs. :)