PDA

View Full Version : WHO is this guy???

ssmike
05-08-2003, 03:16 PM
I have one question....
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/449.jpg
Who is this mean lookin dude driving???
:D :D
That's who I was looking for in Needles.....I was afraid to meet that guy. (looks intimidating cry )
I met some nice guy with hair that claimed to be Acceptence....He was driving BAF 449 and all and carrying on like.....well, you know.
I hope the guy in the photo shows up to scare everybody off Mullet Mountain!!!
CFW is coming baby!! Fathers Day!! Be There!
[ May 08, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: ssmike ]

Her454
05-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Hell, Mullet MOUNTAIN ain't even that high! I've never seen a Mullet Fly like that! :D

Lookin for Liquid
05-08-2003, 03:23 PM
What about the idiot that went for a quick "Lets go check out the water down river" ride.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey SS Mike, stirrin up the shit a little??? Shouldn't you be in court counselor??? :p :D :D

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 05:03 PM
After further analysis, I still think it was dropped from above smile_sp And who was that Acceptence impersonator anyways :rolleyes: I never actually saw him in BAF 449......Hmmmmm
[ May 08, 2003, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 05:08 PM
Lookin for Liquid:
What about the idiot that went for a quick "Lets go check out the water down river" ride. Oh my God!!!! No shit!!!! If you look at his right arm you can see he is using every muscle he had & ones he didn't know he had to hold on. F%@K THAT :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-08-2003, 05:16 PM
Ratacole:
After further analysis, I still think it was dropped from above smile_sp And who was that Acceptence impersonator anyways:rolleyes: I never actually saw him in BAF 449......Hmmmmm You guys (Ratacole and SS mike) might have caught more action if you weren't sleepin-in!! smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-08-2003, 05:18 PM
I just want to know who snapped that picture...must have been an excellent photographer! :D :D :D

dossangers
05-08-2003, 05:27 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I just want to know who snapped that picture...must have been an excellent photographer! :D :D :D It was wide world of sports!

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-08-2003, 05:43 PM
Thanks jerry i owe you a few beers at cfw wink

ACCEPTENCE
05-08-2003, 05:52 PM
ssmike:
I have one question....
That's who I was looking for in Needles.....I was afraid to meet that guy. (looks intimidating cry )
I met some nice guy with hair that claimed to be Acceptence....He was driving BAF 449 and all and carrying on like.....well, you know.
CFW is coming baby!! Fathers Day!! Be There! I'm convinced you boys must have met the acceptence stand in...what you thought you saw was acceptence, however the real acceptence has no hair, is mean and nasty so if the stand in was friendly and didn't start a fight or scam your women, consider yourself lucky. wink
The real twin brother will be back!!! :mad: devil
Don't expect nothin but the real thing at Camp Weed Patch...no more ""Mr. Nice Guy"", protect your boats, women and checkered flags cauz there's a new Sherrif comin to town and he'll be handin U your ass. eek!
Reguards, Acceptence's evil twin brother

ACCEPTENCE
05-08-2003, 06:04 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I just want to know who snapped that picture...must have been an excellent photographer! :D :D :D I heard some scruffy dude collecting aluminun cans on the bank of the river found a disposable camera and happened to be in the right place at the right time.
Maybe we could send him 5 bucks for his trouble.
Hell of good job Mr. V-Drive Video, your video and camera work is equaled by no one!!! :D
Yeah man!!!!! Whats up with that???? Some of the (SSCOLE) girls slept in every day, no wonder they missed the hot-rod action. I believe they might have gotten a little ascared eek!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-08-2003, 06:20 PM
:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Mod VP
05-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Lookin for Liquid:
What about the idiot that went for a quick "Lets go check out the water down river" ride. Which one would that have been????????? :confused:

SUI-CY-COLE
05-08-2003, 06:53 PM
BAF??????????????thats the same credits Kirk goes by...but never goes more than 400 feet,in the quarter.ive never seen once in the past 12 years a baf go with a non,capsule more less a standard,not even a t-deck?!!!!!!!!!!damm...thats it im putting my blown alcohol motor in my old daddy cole and gonna go taf racing........im gonna call it...TAF1977.....damm that boat gets air!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowboat
05-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Watch your River Rats tape. His name is Greg Ewing, specializing in aerobatics.

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 07:36 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Ratacole:
After further analysis, I still think it was dropped from above smile_sp And who was that Acceptence impersonator anyways :rolleyes: I never actually saw him in BAF 449......Hmmmmm You guys (Ratacole and SS mike) might have caught more action if you weren't sleepin-in!! smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp sleeping sleeping sleeping

ssmike
05-08-2003, 07:40 PM
sleeping sleeping sleeping

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 07:41 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I just want to know who snapped that picture...must have been an excellent photographer! :D :D :D I heard some scruffy dude collecting aluminun cans on the bank of the river found a disposable camera and happened to be in the right place at the right time.
Hell of good job Mr. V-Drive Video, your video and camera work is equaled by no one!!! :D
Yeah man!!!!! Whats up with that???? Some of the (SSCOLE) girls slept in every day, no wonder they missed the hot-rod action. I believe they might have gotten a little ascared eek!
"(SSCOLE) Girls" Thats some funny shit :D SS can you help a borther out here?
[ May 08, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

ssmike
05-08-2003, 07:55 PM
scared? Me? I was too busy wrenching on my junk to be scared!!! :D :D
I was takin orders like I worked at the In-n-Out Drive Thru.....
There weres So many experts in the house, I was even getting advice on shit that wasn't broken jawdrop

O.B eddie
05-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Looks like a guy that dont know how to drive a boat (Guru You Givin lessons) I think you have a student if your interested?????????If your not he should be!!!!!!!!! HHHHEEEEEEEE Mother fin Haaawwwwwww devil

ssmike
05-08-2003, 08:05 PM
whats up OB....

burbanite
05-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Not that I know anyone involved but that has been my favorite shot since the day I saw it!
The guy riding shotgun? Hell, if I were that person I'd be lovin' life!

O.B eddie
05-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Yup cool picture on what not to do in a drag race.. That has loser written all over it!! And thats not the looks of the driver either!! Or is it????? wink

ssmike
05-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Burb,
Acceptence looks tough....but he's a "swell guy"

ssmike
05-08-2003, 08:21 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
I heard some scruffy dude collecting aluminun cans on the bank of the river found a disposable camera and happened to be in the right place at the right time.
Some dude collecting cans....thats funny

burbanite
05-08-2003, 08:33 PM
ssmike:
Burb,
Acceptence looks tough....but he's a "swell guy" That's what I hear.... wink

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 08:35 PM
burbanite:
The guy riding shotgun? Hell, if I were that person I'd be lovin' life! There is still a pucker mark in the seat jawdrop

O.B eddie
05-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Ratacole:
burbanite:
The guy riding shotgun? Hell, if I were that person I'd be lovin' life! There is still a pucker mark in the seat jawdrop Would it happen to be red in color HEE HAAWWW :p

ssmike
05-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Ratacole:
burbanite:
The guy riding shotgun? Hell, if I were that person I'd be lovin' life! There is still a pucker mark in the seat jawdrop Whats up Mike...you guys enjoy the week in Needles???

burbanite
05-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Ratacole:
burbanite:
The guy riding shotgun? Hell, if I were that person I'd be lovin' life! There is still a pucker mark in the seat jawdrop No pucker, no fun. Don't let anyone tell you anything different.... wink

livin on the edge
05-08-2003, 08:54 PM
O.B eddie:
Yup cool picture on what not to do in a drag race.. That has loser written all over it!! And thats not the looks of the driver either!! Or is it????? wink I think this is the one and only OB eddie Hawwwwwwwwwwww Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

livin on the edge
05-08-2003, 08:54 PM
O.B eddie:
Yup cool picture on what not to do in a drag race.. That has loser written all over it!! And thats not the looks of the driver either!! Or is it????? wink
[ May 08, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: livin on the edge ]

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 09:11 PM
ssmike:
Ratacole:
burbanite:
The guy riding shotgun? Hell, if I were that person I'd be lovin' life! There is still a pucker mark in the seat jawdrop Whats up Mike...you guys enjoy the week in Needles??? Dude it was a blast!!!!!!!! Especially sleeping in every day. sleeping I can't wait for the next one in September. You get your ride going yet? It sure was sweet looking, even without the bad ass scoop. How far of a drive would it be for me if I were to go to that Fathers Day thing? After Needles I sure do have the itch.
[ May 08, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-08-2003, 09:21 PM
Acceptance definately rules the freestyle class of flatbottoms. I think 20 guys asked me at needles "Wheres Acceptance??? I gotta see him jump his boat!!" Too Cool!!!! :cool: :cool: Too bad Guru lost his tuesday porch-pass and missed out on the festivities. :( :)

Kindsvater Flat
05-08-2003, 09:32 PM
From all the pics I saw it looked like it was alot of fun. Maybe next year I can make the trip. I know I would like to see Greg jump the boat.

ACCEPTENCE
05-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Who's got the photo of Cousin Bob's boat in flight??? eek!
It's here somewhere.
Acceptence<<<<<<<<<<<< Startin a flight school :D :D :D

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 10:26 PM
You mean this one?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/453needles5-med.jpg
63stevens has them all in the image ctnter eek!
[ May 08, 2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

Just-Jettin
05-08-2003, 10:27 PM
I remember when his flight school started, April of 96' @ Ming in Ski Flat. If memory serves me right it was Don Londons old 911 boat which Gary had purchased. Man that boat could fly (literally). I think it flew soooo far it cleared the road and landed half way up the hill. I guess thats what happens when you drop your carbs off at C&J to fix them up (make bigger)and dont check full throttle for sticking and binding after re-installing them and a large piece of duct tape. I would love to see that 449 boat go more than 342ft on a pass, it might even go over 90mph.

Ratacole
05-08-2003, 10:31 PM
What about the part when he set the hill on fire?

Just-Jettin
05-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Yeah, that was a nice touch to end the show. Man he was trying so hard to haul ass he even took the wing off, (weight break and drag) to see if he could pick her up a notch. That wing had to be a vital asset with a boat running 9.40's @ 113, hang on snoopy as J.J. would say.

63stevens
05-09-2003, 02:51 AM
Hey you guys? You forgot this one! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/453needles2-med.jpg

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 04:56 AM
Ratacole:
You mean this one?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/453needles5-med.jpg
63stevens has them all in the image ctnter eek! Yep, that's the one...living proof that old Sanger wood decks can still fly. :D
And they said that old wood decker couldn't carry the nose :rolleyes:
""Just Jettin"" has a good memory!!!Good job son :p

Phil D
05-09-2003, 07:57 AM
Acceptence-
Why do you jump your boat out of the water all the time? Is it just the pure raw power that the blown alky rat is trying to throw to the h20. Only to reject you by throwing you into a uncontrolled jump. Or is it just the fact you can't make a pass so you cover it up with a pointless leap out of the water to aww your fellow ***boaters?

T-Bag
05-09-2003, 08:07 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
ssmike:
I have one question....
CFW is coming baby!! Fathers Day!! Be There! I'm convinced you boys must have met the acceptence stand in...what you thought you saw was acceptence, however the real acceptence has no hair, is mean and nasty so if the stand in was friendly and didn't start a fight or scam your women, consider yourself lucky. wink
The real twin brother will be back!!! :mad: devil
Don't expect nothin but the real thing at Camp Weed Patch...no more ""Mr. Nice Guy"", protect your boats, women and checkered flags cauz there's a new Sherrif comin to town and he'll be handin U your ass. eek!
Reguards, Acceptence's evil twin brother It's going to take alot more than some airborn pics to even start to scare us of Mullet Mountain. I can't wait til CFW to spank some of these "So Cal" boys. The King of CFW title is something earned so I guess we can start acceptance out at the bottom to see if he's worthy of the gas it will take to SPANK YO ASS!!!!!!! and what's up SS mike, Mullet hatin?????

ssmike
05-09-2003, 08:07 AM
Hey everybody,
Meet the NEW GUY ^^^^^^^

ssmike
05-09-2003, 08:24 AM
TB(King),
I've got NOTHIN BUT LOVE for the Mullet :D :D
I'm just trying to figure out if the real Acceptence will show up on Fathers Day...

uclahater
05-09-2003, 08:31 AM
you nor cal guys better borrow the K-69 from faulkners if billy bs showin up. :D :D

Ian
05-09-2003, 08:36 AM
I would love to see that 449 boat go more than 342ft on a pass, it might even go over 90mph. I guess you weren't at Billy B's bash or you would have seen him run from the point almost to Laughlin.

dossangers
05-09-2003, 08:46 AM
T-BAG start'in out with some strong words. do you ever come down from the mountain? We were all at needles wait'in fer ya! maybe sea level and a current scares ya? So i guess well come up to you. Ill take you 1st round CANT WAIT TO GIVE A HAIRCUT TO A MULLETT!! LOL AND LMAO!!

T-Bag
05-09-2003, 10:07 AM
dossangers:
T-BAG start'in out with some strong words. do you ever come down from the mountain? We were all at needles wait'in fer ya! maybe sea level and a current scares ya? So i guess well come up to you. Ill take you 1st round CANT WAIT TO GIVE A HAIRCUT TO A MULLETT!! LOL AND LMAO!! I accept the race, I don't think there will be any hair cutting going on but I will let you dry off the canyon after I win!!!!! jawdrop jawdrop :D what day are you coming up???????

T-Bag
05-09-2003, 10:09 AM
uclahater:
you nor cal guys better borrow the K-69 from faulkners if billy bs showin up. :D :D I'll give up to Billy B as far as the rough water and the roundy round stuff but I sure would like to line up with him and see what it's got in a 1/4 mile..I can't wait!!!!!

dossangers
05-09-2003, 10:15 AM
T-Bag:
dossangers:
T-BAG start'in out with some strong words. do you ever come down from the mountain? We were all at needles wait'in fer ya! maybe sea level and a current scares ya? So i guess well come up to you. Ill take you 1st round CANT WAIT TO GIVE A HAIRCUT TO A MULLETT!! LOL AND LMAO!! I accept the race, I don't think there will be any hair cutting going on but I will let you dry off the canyon after I win!!!!! jawdrop jawdrop :D what day are you coming up??????? Thats some funny shiz'it i think were leaving fri morn would like a fri evening PASS!! I will have a chamouis but it dosnt do FLATS!! LOL!!

superdave013
05-09-2003, 10:51 AM
T-Bag:
dossangers:
T-BAG start'in out with some strong words. do you ever come down from the mountain? We were all at needles wait'in fer ya! maybe sea level and a current scares ya? So i guess well come up to you. Ill take you 1st round CANT WAIT TO GIVE A HAIRCUT TO A MULLETT!! LOL AND LMAO!! I accept the race, I don't think there will be any hair cutting going on but I will let you dry off the canyon after I win!!!!! jawdrop jawdrop :D what day are you coming up??????? This would be a good race to see. Dos has a hard running river hydro and t bag was out winning races at Ming instead of river racing at needles.
So here's the question:
Is your money on the river racer hydro or the blown injected flat that won the first race off the trailer??

dossangers
05-09-2003, 10:57 AM
Depends on who you were rac'in at ming? come on dave where's the so-cal allegance? also ive never run on the lake so no current means ill be going faster plus my new stealth rudder!! :D :D

superdave013
05-09-2003, 11:47 AM
dossangers:
Depends on who you were rac'in at ming? come on dave where's the so-cal allegance? also ive never run on the lake so no current means ill be going faster plus my new stealth rudder!! :D :D It's not about an allegance or not. I'm just saying it would be a good race to see is all.
You boat looks fast on the river and his sounds really fast from his timeslips.
A little quote from T-bag
We had an excellent weekend 1st pass was a 7.83 and after that the boat a couple of 7.69's a 7.64 at 136mph we had a starter issue on the rope in BGF so we got bumped out but took a 1st place in the 7.50 -7.99 class. Over all we had a BITCHEN weekend. also would like to congradulate Dale Pinckney in the Fighten Whitey with a 1st in the 8.50 class.So like I asked before, who's money is on who? I want to see the So Cal guy win but I am a flatbottom guy and I know that's a real good boat. Hummmmmmmmmmm, sorry Wayne, my cash goes on T Bag.

dossangers
05-09-2003, 12:19 PM
superdave013:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dossangers:
Depends on who you were rac'in at ming? come on dave where's the so-cal allegance? also ive never run on the lake so no current means ill be going faster plus my new stealth rudder!! :D :D It's not about an allegance or not. I'm just saying it would be a good race to see is all.
You boat looks fast on the river and his sounds really fast from his timeslips.
A little quote from T-bag
We had an excellent weekend 1st pass was a 7.83 and after that the boat a couple of 7.69's a 7.64 at 136mph we had a starter issue on the rope in BGF so we got bumped out but took a 1st place in the 7.50 -7.99 class. Over all we had a BITCHEN weekend. also would like to congradulate Dale Pinckney in the Fighten Whitey with a 1st in the 8.50 class.So like I asked before, who's money is on who? I want to see the So Cal guy win but I am a flatbottom guy and I know that's a real good boat. Hummmmmmmmmmm, sorry Wayne, my cash goes on T Bag. [/QUOTE I MEAN YOU HAVE FLATBOTTEM ALLEGANCE by the way are you going ive got room in the crw cab?

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Phil D:
Acceptence-
Why do you jump your boat out of the water all the time? Is it just the pure raw power that the blown alky rat is trying to throw to the h20. Only to reject you by throwing you into a uncontrolled jump. Or is it just the fact you can't make a pass so you cover it up with a pointless leap out of the water to aww your fellow ***boaters? Well hello new guy Phil D from Cedar City, welcome to the boards. wink
I don't believe your inquiry warrants a responce so I'll just say thank you for thinking about me during your busy day and taking the time to write wink .
Next... :D :D :D

Ratacole
05-09-2003, 12:43 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Phil D:
Acceptence-
Why do you jump your boat out of the water all the time? Is it just the pure raw power that the blown alky rat is trying to throw to the h20. Only to reject you by throwing you into a uncontrolled jump. Or is it just the fact you can't make a pass so you cover it up with a pointless leap out of the water to aww your fellow ***boaters? Well hello new guy Phil D from Cedar City, welcome to the boards. wink
I don't believe your inquiry warrants a responce so I'll just say thank you for thinking about me during your busy day and taking the time to write wink .
Next... :D :D :D Well...... It took you long enough!!!!!! I almost replied for you. :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 12:47 PM
I was doin some fabricating, we can't all hang in front of the computer ya know :D :D :D
What's up there ""Big Mac Mike""???
Are you thinkin about this Camp Far West outting yet???

uclahater
05-09-2003, 12:52 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Phil D:
Acceptence-
Next... :D :D :D Hey Philicia D I was at needles and you dont want to mess with that group. These guys all have balls of steel when it comes to driving there boats. argue

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 01:03 PM
""Big Mac"" Mike,
It looks to me like the best way to get from Vegas to C.F.W is north on state route 95 outta Vegas, when you get to I-80 bang a left and head west...Bammm your there.
I'm thinkin and could be wrong that the So Cal group should be leavin here thursday mornin.
Give it some thought, It sounds like it's going to be one hellova party!!!
Fun is good to have :D :D :D

Phil D
05-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Hater-
It must take balls of steel to duct tape a kill switch and not check a throttle cable. Then jump in the seat and make a pass, with a "Not so great of ending". Yeah that does take balls. No need reply BAF 449, you answered me perfectly clear.

T-Bag
05-09-2003, 01:13 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
""Big Mac"" Mike,
It looks to me like the best way to get from Vegas to C.F.W is north on state route 95 outta Vegas, when you get to I-80 bang a left and head west...Bammm your there.
I'm thinkin and could be wrong that the So Cal group should be leavin here thursday mornin.
Give it some thought, It sounds like it's going to be one hellova party!!!
Fun is good to have :D :D :D It would be better if you guys came up on thurs. Then we can get some GOOD runs in on fri before the crowds show on the weekend. We will be pulling in on thur mid day and hope to see you there thur night... And your chamios will learn to dry a flat and LIKE IT!!!!!!! :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-09-2003, 01:15 PM
T-Bag
I'll give up to Billy B as far as the rough water and the roundy round stuff but I sure would like to line up with him and see what it's got in a 1/4 mile..I can't wait!!!!! [/QB]So in keeping this fair... after the pair up, are we gonna see T-Bag running Billy B. in a 5 mile circle race with the standard 1/2 mile straightaways?? Or are you saying you'll just give that up to him?? Anyone else want to see this???!!! :D :D :D

Ratacole
05-09-2003, 01:26 PM
uclahater:
ACCEPTENCE:
Phil D:
Acceptence-
Next... :D :D :D Hey Philicia D I was at needles and you dont want to mess with that group. These guys all have balls of steel when it comes to driving there boats. argue Who were they & what were they driving?

Ratacole
05-09-2003, 01:30 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
I was doin some fabricating, we can't all hang in front of the computer ya know :D :D :D
What's up there ""Big Mac Mike""???
Are you thinkin about this Camp Far West outting yet??? Actually I was thinking about the Fathers Day thing. Isn't that the one below Parker?

uclahater
05-09-2003, 01:45 PM
Phil D:
Hater-
It must take balls of steel to duct tape a kill switch and not check a throttle cable. Then jump in the seat and make a pass, with a "Not so great of ending". Yeah that does take balls. No need reply BAF 449, you answered me perfectly clear. Philicia D order one of V-drive videos and you'll see some sweet action :D I watched dossangers make a long ass pass and never got off the throttle and that hydro was on a wild ride he gets my steel balls award for the weekend :cool: But then again what would you know about having balls when all you ever see is tuna :p

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Phil D:
Hater-
It must take balls of steel to duct tape a kill switch and not check a throttle cable. Then jump in the seat and make a pass, with a "Not so great of ending". Yeah that does take balls. No need reply BAF 449, you answered me perfectly clear. Nah, no hatin goin on here.
Lets get it right:
Here goes...There was no duct tape involved whatsoever (maybe zip ties and black tape) but no duct tape, throttle cable had nothing to do with it and as far as balls of steel go, not balls of steel just poor judgement on my part. eek!
But hey Phil, Thank you for remembering that incident and thinkin about me wink .
Love YOU babe, don't ever change :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Ratacole
Actually I was thinking about the Fathers Day thing. Isn't that the one below Parker? [/QB]Ratacole,
There are 2 fathers day outings. One is at Big River below Parker, the other is north of Sacramento at Camp-far west. Hope this helps. :)

Ratacole
05-09-2003, 03:40 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Ratacole
Actually I was thinking about the Fathers Day thing. Isn't that the one below Parker? Ratacole,
There are 2 fathers day outings. One is at Big River below Parker, the other is north of Sacramento at Camp-far west. Hope this helps. :) [/QB]Thanks V-DV.... Have you been to the Big River one & if so how would it compare to Billy B's.
[ May 09, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-09-2003, 04:11 PM
Ratacole Have you been to the Big River one & if so how would it compare to Billy B's. [/QB]Check your P.M. Jerry

WILDERTHANU54
05-10-2003, 11:15 AM
I WILL HAVE TO SAY IT WILL BE VERY INTERESTING UP NORTH FATHERS DAY. THOSE GUYS HAVE SOME VERY "QUICK" EQUIPMENT. I'VE SEEN SOME OF IT FIRST HAND WITH SOME PROVEN TIMES OUT AT THE RACES. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A BELIEVER IN THE RACES, THE B.S. COMES TO A QUICK STOP BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND. THATS WHY I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT UNTIL I CAN GET OUT THERE AND RUN MY BOAT THROUGH THE LIGHTS. GOOD LUCK I HEARD THE MULLET MOUTAIN BOYS BRING IT.
GEOFF
[ May 10, 2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]