PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Vdrive Video

circleboatKIDD
07-06-2003, 05:20 PM
check your pms hommie

BILLY.B
07-08-2003, 05:05 AM
circleboatKIDD:
check your pms hommie He can't ck SHIT unless his fxw(future X wife) lets him. :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-08-2003, 01:35 PM
I'm workin on permission right now!! eek!

Morg
07-08-2003, 01:42 PM
BILLY.B:
circleboatKIDD:
check your pms hommie He can't ck SHIT unless his fxw(future X wife) lets him. :D :D Billy, you would know, Look who you married :D eek! :D :D jawdrop
Kid Morg

uclahater
07-09-2003, 01:47 PM
Morg:
BILLY.B:
circleboatKIDD:
check your pms hommie He can't ck SHIT unless his fxw(future X wife) lets him. :D :D Billy, you would know, Look who you married :D eek! :D :D jawdrop
Kid Morg Hey You Fat Bastard burningm You can Talk Shit about V-Drive or Billy-B Cause they stir the shit sometimes. But dont be Talkin Shit about my sister when she hasnt done anything.

dmontzsta
07-09-2003, 04:05 PM
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-09-2003, 04:16 PM
dmontzsta:
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats I Received your order in the mail thursday. Because Friday was a holliday I had to wait until saturday to send it out. As close as we are I'm suprised the mailman hasn't delivered it yet! :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-09-2003, 04:20 PM
uclahater:
Morg:
BILLY.B:
circleboatKIDD:
check your pms hommie He can't ck SHIT unless his fxw(future X wife) lets him. :D :D Billy, you would know, Look who you married :D jawdrop
Kid Morg Hey You Fat Bastard burningm You can Talk Shit about V-Drive or Billy-B Cause they stir the shit sometimes. But dont be Talkin Shit about my sister when she hasnt done anything. Jim, why are you jumpin Morgs shit??? He hasn't done anything!!! Where do you get that he's talkin shit??? I don't get it :confused: P.S. Morg is far from fat and he's a great guy. Apologize. :cool:

126driver
07-09-2003, 04:38 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Morg is far from fat Me either. I'm just too short for my weight. :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-09-2003, 05:35 PM
126driver:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Morg is far from fat Me either. I'm just too short for my weight. :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Morg
07-09-2003, 06:31 PM
uclahater:
Morg:
BILLY.B:
circleboatKIDD:
Kid Morg Hey You Fat Bastard burningm You can Talk Shit about V-Drive or Billy-B Cause they stir the shit sometimes. But dont be Talkin Shit about my sister when she hasnt done anything. Wow.
Thought I was talk'n shit to Billy???
Hey uclahater, is your refrigerater running????
Morg.

dmontzsta
07-09-2003, 07:16 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
dmontzsta:
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats
I want River Rats I Received your order in the mail thursday. Because Friday was a holliday I had to wait until saturday to send it out. As close as we are I'm suprised the mailman hasn't delivered it yet! :confused: I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
I got it
Wooo Hooo I need to take a shit really bad, but I think I will watch the video first :D
Thanks for the personal note in their Jerry, I will keep an eye out. I noticed the check hasnt even cleared the bank yet, I like how trustworthy you are...no worries though, I have $1,011.98 in the account, so your check is good :D
I wish I could get in Pt.2, but maybe Pt.3??? if there is one...by then I should have the FE pretty well built and the headers are coming in a few days thanks to 68campbell.
Wooo Hooo, enough talking, time to go watch!!!

396_Z
07-09-2003, 07:56 PM
dmontzsta:
...no worries though, I have $1,011.98 in the account, so your check is good :D By $11.99 no less. eek!

uclahater
07-09-2003, 09:16 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
uclahater:
Morg:
BILLY.B:
circleboatKIDD:
check your pms hommie He can't ck SHIT unless his fxw(future X wife) lets him. :D :D Billy, you would know, Look who you married :D jawdrop
Kid Morg Hey You Fat Bastard burningm You can Talk Shit about V-Drive or Billy-B Cause they stir the shit sometimes. But dont be Talkin Shit about my sister when she hasnt done anything. Jim, why are you jumpin Morgs shit??? He hasn't done anything!!! Where do you get that he's talkin shit??? I don't get it :confused: P.S. Morg is far from fat and he's a great guy. Apologize. :cool: Last I checked that would be your sister to. "Look who you married"is a direct comment at your sister. No appologie commin here :mad:

uclahater
07-09-2003, 09:21 PM
Morg:
uclahater:
Morg:
BILLY.B:
circleboatKIDD:
Kid Morg Hey You Fat Bastard burningm You can Talk Shit about V-Drive or Billy-B Cause they stir the shit sometimes. But dont be Talkin Shit about my sister when she hasnt done anything. Wow.
Thought I was talk'n shit to Billy???
Hey uclahater, is your refrigerater running????
Morg. Hey Morg, I've got 2 refrigerators and 1 14 ft freezer and there all running well!!!!!!!!

Cole Man II
07-10-2003, 07:59 AM
UCLA,
Fat Bastard? Is that all? You have only met this guy Morg once, and he feels he can talk shit about your sister with impunity. You are way to kind. What does it take to wake people up these days?
Cole Man.

Sangster
07-10-2003, 08:53 AM
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

HM
07-10-2003, 09:17 AM
He is not fat, just big boned!
He just happens to have a giant bone in his ass! :D
You would think it was winter or something!
All I have to say is, I'm my own grandpa. boxed

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-10-2003, 02:00 PM
Jim,
What the HELLLLL are you talkin about?????? Maybe you need to re-read the post. Morg wasn't wasn't being derogatory towards anyone!!!! Just messin with Billy a little. Chill-out Bro. frown

dmontzsta
07-10-2003, 02:04 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Jim,
What the HELLLLL are you talkin about?????? Maybe you need to re-read the post. Morg wasn't wasn't being derogatory towards anyone!!!! Just messin with Billy a little. Chill-out Bro. :( River Rats owns!
Just need more FE's and Laveys :D eek!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-10-2003, 02:10 PM
dmontzsta:
River Rats owns!
Just need more FE's and Laveys D eek! [/QB]Thats right!! Rally the troops and show up at Red Rock. :cool: Camera will be blazin Tues. thru Thursday. C-Ya there!! :)

Cole Man II
07-10-2003, 02:41 PM
It doesn't look like anyone is going to bite.
All well, I will try to shit elsewhere.
Cole.

*NAPALM*
07-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Gotta love the drama morg keep up the good work!
We are going to lahontan on sat or sun they are trying to put noise restrictions again so everyone is showing up there was 30-40 boats on the lake on the 4th so it should be a good showing this weekend if you are not busy give me a call 356-3724

GofastRacer
07-10-2003, 07:34 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
[QUOTE]Camera will be blazin Tues. thru Thursday. C-Ya there!! :) What's wrong with Fri. and Sat.??, got to hang out for the party on Fri.!.. :cool: :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-10-2003, 07:56 PM
GofastRacer:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
[QUOTE]Camera will be blazin Tues. thru Thursday. C-Ya there!! :) What's wrong with Fri. and Sat.??, got to hang out for the party on Fri.!.. :cool: :D Art, unfortunately the Bay Fair commitee has moved the San Diego boat races back a week (2nd time now), I'm obligated to shoot the superduperstocks down there!! Conflicting schedules suck!! JG

GofastRacer
07-10-2003, 08:07 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
[QUOTE]Art, unfortunately the Bay Fair commitee has moved the San Diego boat races back a week (2nd time now), I'm obligated to shoot the superduperstocks down there!! Conflicting schedules suck!! JG Well shit, guess I'll let ya slide on this one! :rolleyes: But you better get me on tape between Tues. and Thurs. then!.. :) :D :D