PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Audio Covers Billet Speaker Grills...

Pussywhippled
04-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Holly at Xtreme has taken really good care of me and I wanted others to know if you need or want billet speaker grills and accessories she is the only one to deal with.
Thanks for your great service and putting up with my indecisiveness over the past couple of weeks.
Most others wouldn't spend the time or let alone even return a phone call. They're probably too busy detailing boats...
As everyone knows there are other billet grills out there, but quality and service goes along way...
I looked at 2 other companies products and while cheaper... I guess you get what you pay for.
I can't wait to get my new www.xaudiocovers.com grills and install them. (shameless plug)
Holly thanks again...

HOLLYWOOD
04-17-2007, 06:01 AM
My pleasure!!!! You and you wife were wonderful and I enjoyed every minute talking to you guys!!!
Working on your order as we speak...take care and will I see you guys at the poker run??? Hope so!!!
xoxoxo
Holly

HOLLYWOOD
04-17-2007, 06:08 AM
ps.
you are not a pain in the butt!! and you know I will take care of ya!!
Holly

BadKachina
04-17-2007, 06:24 AM
Holly at Xtreme has taken really good care of me and I wanted others to know if you need or want billet speaker grills and accessories she is the only one to deal with.
Thanks for your great service and putting up with my indecisiveness over the past couple of weeks.
Most others wouldn't spend the time or let alone even return a phone call. They're probably too busy detailing boats...
As everyone knows there are other billet grills out there, but quality and service goes along way...
I looked at 2 other companies products and while cheaper... I guess you get what you pay for.
I can't wait to get my new www.xaudiocovers.com grills and install them. (shameless plug)
Holly thanks again...
Not only that she sounds soooo nice on the phone. :D I love her products. In fact I just placed an order for some stuff on Friday, nothin' but the best for my customers.........;)
Keep up the good work Holly.

phebus
04-17-2007, 06:27 AM
My pleasure!!!! You and you wife were wonderful and I enjoyed every minute talking to you guys!!!
Working on your order as we speak...take care and will I see you guys at the poker run??? Hope so!!!
xoxoxo
Holly
Just the xoxo's from Holly makes it a sweet deal :) She's hot :D

jrgaudettes
04-17-2007, 06:39 AM
Very happy with my grills. :D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Holly is awesome.....she had all of our grills shipped over to JP at Cartoyz so he could install them for us. She's even getting some custom one's made for the really big speakers in the back bench. Thanks Holly!! :)

That Guy
04-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Same here...ordered grills from Holly yesterday (talked to her at the boat show) and I asked her to try and expedite them....I get an e-mail asking if tomorrow will be ok....:D Great service...can't wait to see the grills....:)

ToMannyToys
04-17-2007, 09:32 AM
I must say that Holly is Awesome! She had my billet grills ready for me the next day which I picked up and installed on my Rhino. They look great and they install easily as well. I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering this product. Truely a top notch Co. Thank you Holly!:D
Manny

HOLLYWOOD
04-17-2007, 01:27 PM
I feel so special!
Love you guys!!

Pussywhippled
04-17-2007, 01:34 PM
I feel so special!
Love you guys!!
I feel so special from what you told me at the show, and I WON'T repeat it... Lol
I'll remember it for a long time to come... Lol

HOLLYWOOD
04-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the picture!! I am going to post that on the photos page of the website. If you go to www.xaudiocovers.com and click on the photos link on the top bar, we are starting to make a nice customer photo page. If anyone else has pictures, please send them to me so I can put them up! Thanks guys!!!
Hey Steve, i'm glad my secrets safe with you! LOL
Holly

INSman
04-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Holly is an honest and hard working fellow HB member. Don't fall for the imitators that try to knock off her proprietary designs with cheap replicas. Keep up the good work Holly ;)

Daytona100
04-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Holly is great she did me a rightous deal on some parts and she,s HOT!!!!!!!!!:D

Pussywhippled
04-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Holly is great and she's HOT!!!!!!!!!:D
It is better than giving your heard earned money to some grubby hairy dude...

jrgaudettes
04-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the picture!! I am going to post that on the photos page of the website. If you go to www.xaudiocovers.com and click on the photos link on the top bar, we are starting to make a nice customer photo page. If anyone else has pictures, please send them to me so I can put them up! Thanks guys!!!
Hey Steve, i'm glad my secrets safe with you! LOL
Holly
Damm, never even knew I made the site. Thanks, I will get you better pics with a different background.
Thanks again Holly.
Leo

MR.rvrluvr
04-17-2007, 06:33 PM
hey holly did those solorberic speeker covers ever get made? Looking forward to getting them...
Thanx Tim P.