PDA

View Full Version : the fight at the Turtle on Sunday afternoon

Keith E. Sayre
04-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Anyone else see the fight at the turtle at the Nautical Inn
Cove? Sunday afternoon, I haven't any idea what started it but it involved about 15 people and everyone was wailing on everyone. Totally out of control. About 15 minutes later, the city sent a boat over but it was all
over and most were gone already. about 3 guys were
looking pretty whooped and bloody, funny thing was there
was about 4 girls in the middle of it all! Strange. But you
mix some of Havasu's finest low lifes who resent the nice boats and nice ladies that the cali boys bring in on the weekends, and then you throw in some Cali hot heads who don't think that they have to play by the rules, then you add alcohol and it's pandemonium!
Just like Kokomos 15 minutes before closing time. All the
locals that didn't get a girl for the night want to fight.
I'm sure that the boaters will get blamed for all of it though.
PS--who was taking the action on whether the channel will
be done by Memorial Day? Anyone taking any action for
it being done for 4th of July yet?
Keith Sayre

Havasu1986
04-15-2007, 05:50 PM
That reminds me of a time a couple years age in steamboat. Where about 4 boats came in on the beach and threw me and my boat to the side so all his local freinds could get a beach. My wife and I just left. :(

Ultracrazy
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Anyone else see the fight at the turtle at the Nautical Inn
Cove? Sunday afternoon, I haven't any idea what started it but it involved about 15 people and everyone was wailing on everyone. Totally out of control. About 15 minutes later, the city sent a boat over but it was all
over and most were gone already. about 3 guys were
looking pretty whooped and bloody, funny thing was there
was about 4 girls in the middle of it all! Strange. But you
mix some of Havasu's finest low lifes who resent the nice boats and nice ladies that the cali boys bring in on the weekends, and then you throw in some Cali hot heads who don't think that they have to play by the rules, then you add alcohol and it's pandemonium!
Just like Kokomos 15 minutes before closing time. All the
locals that didn't get a girl for the night want to fight.
I'm sure that the boaters will get blamed for all of it though.
PS--who was taking the action on whether the channel will
be done by Memorial Day? Anyone taking any action for
it being done for 4th of July yet?
Keith Sayre
Did you get some licks in Keith? :D

Dan Lorenze
04-15-2007, 06:18 PM
A fight doesn't surprise me at all.. We stayed at the Nautical Wed thru Saturday, half of the people there were a bunch of flat biller Barneys, while I took the kids tubing the wife went over to the Turtle for a bucket with my sister in-law, when they came back they told me that a dozen guys were desperate to buy them drinks and wouldn't take no for an answer.. People were fighting over parking spots, reving their engines, loud Hip-Hop music etc.. I'm done with Havasu on the weekends, we left on Saturday, I had to get out of town...

DSW
04-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Havasu is great during the week, but it's a sh*thole on the weekends now.:mad:

Hallett
04-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Havasu is great during the week, but it's a sh*thole on the weekends now.:mad: You got that right not the place it was
a few years ago with all the dirt bags that come here now.
:mad:

Mrs.Racer277
04-15-2007, 06:57 PM
A fight doesn't surprise me at all.. We stayed at the Nautical Wed thru Saturday, half of the people there were a bunch of flat biller Barneys, while I took the kids tubing the wife went over to the Turtle for a bucket with my sister in-law, when they came back they told me that a dozen guys were desperate to buy them drinks and wouldn't take no for an answer.. People were fighting over parking spots, reving their engines, loud Hip-Hop music etc.. I'm done with Havasu on the weekends, we left on Saturday, I had to get out of town...
I am hoping it was just the spring break crowd ????:confused: :confused:
I actually enjoyed my week in Havi but, I was not staying at the Nautical

Havasu1986
04-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I am hoping it was just the spring break crowd ????:confused: :confused:
I actually enjoyed my week in Havi but, I was not staying at the Nautical
Its this time of year Dia.. When it gets over a 100... the rowdys thin out for the most part.:)

SFV2RVR
04-15-2007, 07:44 PM
You got that right not the place it was
a few years ago with all the dirt bags that come here now.
:mad:
You can thank MTV for focking that one up. Ever since they had spring break at havasu on MTV, it turned into a shithole!

DeltaSigBoater
04-15-2007, 08:07 PM
You can thank MTV for focking that one up. Ever since they had spring break at havasu on MTV, it turned into a shithole!
I hope the day never comes when MTV rolls into Lake Mead for Spring Break.
Why cant they go screw up sometihing crappy? :D

halfhers
04-15-2007, 08:08 PM
It's a sad day when you can't take your family to Havasu anymore :mad: . i only go to Havasu (the channel) with the boys, and I perfer taking my family to Mohave. the bad thing is you wait long in the docks to leave, but you don't get the crazy jerks there:D

Jyruiz
04-15-2007, 08:11 PM
One of the many reasons we hang on the south side of Haiv when we are out there on the weekends.

OutCole'd
04-15-2007, 08:12 PM
One of the many reasons we hang on the south side of Haiv when we are out there on the weekends.
Totally true. I launch & head South, and never have any problems. I don't go near the Cannel on the weekends, way too crowded for me.

RaceFace
04-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah, I gave up weekends about 2 years ago. Weekdays are awesome....and much safer for the family.

496mag
04-15-2007, 08:15 PM
MTV spring break in Lake Mead will never happen. Thank god its a national park. I was reading about holding special events there and no branding is allowed so there goes all the sponsorship money.
We saw a fight getting ready to brew in the Naked Turtle cove Saturday night too. I wonder if it was the same group.

04-15-2007, 09:45 PM
J dont tell them soon those dirt bags will be there

SHOTKALLIN
04-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Why cant they go screw up sometihing crappy? :D
LOL MTV at Lake Perris!:D

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Nice!
First trip of the season there I was with Deano getting drinks. Standing at the bar couple of guys next to us. There was a open chair behind me that I wasnt sitting in. Couple of guys stroll up and ask if he can have his chair back, I simply said have it...im not using it. He responded with, good its my chair...I was like wtf?? We continued to wait for our drinks and him and his buddys start talking to each other. As I listen to them talking about me being some college punk blah blah blah...He asks for his seat again...I was like dude its right there, have at it. His response..your standing in front of it. Not wanting to start something, I told him were waiting for a drinks, you can have your space in a moment. Turn back around and they start talking about he should knock me out blah blah blah...I turn and look at him and his buddys and wait smiling and hoping, they didnt talk when I turned around. We grabbed our drinks and walk away as they still ran there mouths to each other staring me down haha.
I will never throw the first punch, I may have done something different and pushed the guys limits to throw the punch if I hadnt been with Dean. In the respect for him I let it slide. Theres alot of tuff guys there:D

Hardly Satisfied
04-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Nice!
First trip of the season there I was with Deano getting drinks. Standing at the bar couple of guys next to us. There was a open chair behind me that I wasnt sitting in. Couple of guys stroll up and ask if he can have his chair back, I simply said have it...im not using it. He responded with, good its my chair...I was like wtf?? We continued to wait for our drinks and him and his buddys start talking to each other. As I listen to them talking about me being some college punk blah blah blah...He asks for his seat again...I was like dude its right there, have at it. His response..your standing in front of it. Not wanting to start something, I told him were waiting for a drinks, you can have your space in a moment. Turn back around and they start talking about he should knock me out blah blah blah...I turn and look at him and his buddys and wait smiling and hoping, they didnt talk when I turned around. We grabbed our drinks and walk away as they still ran there mouths to each other staring me down haha.
I will never throw the first punch, I may have done something different and pushed the guys limits to throw the punch if I hadnt been with Dean. In the respect for him I let it slide. Theres alot of tuff guys there:D
you did the right thing get your drinks and leave ,it's not worth it to spoil your time you have there.

vegasriverjunkie
04-16-2007, 06:41 AM
I can see it now just like when we were at Kokohos. :D :D Getting pumped up and ready to go. I hear ya, I'm the same way. :D

Jyruiz
04-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Nice!
Good job bro, it takes a bigger man to walk away.

HavaSkank
04-16-2007, 06:52 AM
The musky stench of testostrone permeates around some guys like a lofty fart from a 400 lb chili cook-off judge

framer1
04-16-2007, 06:53 AM
you did the right thing get your drinks and leave ,it's not worth it to spoil your time you have there.
Even though he did the right thing it still Focks your day up. I just don't understand the tough guy for no reason thing:confused:

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 06:53 AM
Couple of guys stroll up and ask if he can have his chair back, I simply said have it...im not using it. He responded with, good its my chair...I was like wtf??
Next time...stay away from my chair, and we'll get along just fine.
:jawdrop:

Jbb
04-16-2007, 06:54 AM

rodnjen
04-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Last time I was out on the water on a Saturday was Desert Storm PR last year. It will be a long time before I go out again, not worth all the BS. We stopped going to Parker on the weekends 30 years ago for the same reasons.

phebus
04-16-2007, 06:57 AM
I can have a great day regardless of the day of the week. You just have to hang with the right people, at the right places.
It's a big lake.

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 06:59 AM
I can see it now just like when we were at Kokohos. :D :D Getting pumped up and ready to go. I hear ya, I'm the same way. :D
Haha...That night @ kokohos was mild for me...:D Im glad nothing happened. With all of us there, it would have been insane!:eek: :D
Exactly. Last thing I wanted is to be in jail for the weekend, especially for something so stupid. I have always been able to control myself thankfully.

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Had I known it was you, you would have been grabbing your junk after I KUNK FU Kicked you!!!!:D

hoolign
04-16-2007, 07:00 AM
he said chair...not booster seat :D

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Even though he did the right thing it still Focks your day up. I just don't understand the tough guy for no reason thing:confused:
Yup...I was still mad as we were hanging out, especially watching them, but its cool things got better once he got to kokomos:D

Not So Fast
04-16-2007, 07:02 AM
CLASSIC, flatbiller Barneys, Thats great, black socks also right!! It's a good look :rolleyes: NSF

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Had I known it was you, you would have been grabbing your junk...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/gaydar.gif
he said chair...not booster seat :D
You big guys are always picking on us little guys. :notam:
Don't make me go "Charley and the Pain Factory" on your ass!

Wild Horses
04-16-2007, 07:19 AM
I can have a great day regardless of the day of the week. You just have to hang with the right people, at the right places.
It's a big lake.
I agree with Phebus; you can always find trouble if your looking for it, or you can avoid it.:D

framer1
04-16-2007, 07:34 AM
I agree with Phebus; you can always find trouble if your looking for it, or you can avoid it.:D
If all your doing is ordering a drink at a bar what more can you do to avoid trouble? Kind of boring to go find a hiding place because some prick can't leave other people alone or you can go to the turtle only if your with shadow:D

Not So Fast
04-16-2007, 07:42 AM
If all your doing is ordering a drink at a bar what more can you do to avoid trouble? Kind of boring to go find a hiding place because some prick can't leave other people alone or you can go to the turtle only if your with shadow:D
But that is what its coming down to I'm afraid. The crowds we see here now seem so different that even 4=5 years ago, everybody has a chip on their shoulder and just looking for trouble. We see it everywhere in Havasu, resturants,movies,stores, and the gas stations also. This used to be a great town, what the hell happened to it!!!!! :( NSF

4day!!
04-16-2007, 07:46 AM
But that is what its coming down to I'm afraid. The crowds we see here now seem so different that even 4=5 years ago, everybody has a chip on their shoulder and just looking for trouble. We see it everywhere in Havasu, resturants,movies,stores, and the gas stations also. This used to be a great town, what the hell happened to it!!!!! :( NSF
The UFC and gangsta rap. Everyones a bad ass now:mad:

DSW
04-16-2007, 07:46 AM
This used to be a great town, what the hell happened to it!!!!! :( NSF
Southern California happened. :sqeyes:

phebus
04-16-2007, 07:47 AM
I just avoid places that have an abundance of drunk steroidal idiots.

2Driver
04-16-2007, 07:55 AM
FLuck! Where am I supposed to retire now? :confused:

Dan Lorenze
04-16-2007, 07:59 AM
CLASSIC, flatbiller Barneys, Thats great, black socks also right!! It's a good look :rolleyes: NSF
:D Actually, I felt out of place without a black bandana headband, black Maltese cross logo'd tank and black socks... It's was like a guy fashion show... I need to work on my "Thug" image if I'm gonna look cool in the Channel because my trunks and tee shirt just make me look like a slob.. :D

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 08:01 AM
The UFC and gangsta rap. Everyones a bad ass now:mad:
So true!! It seems that everyone is a UFC fighter or training now....:D Or should I say POSERS!

DeltaSigBoater
04-16-2007, 08:02 AM
all ya got to do is roll over to SANDY BEACH(AKA ASSHOLE BEACH) any saturday when it gets hot evey drunk dickhead is their!:devil:
Had my fair share of run-ins with jerkoffs at Sandy Point. Last Memorial Day weekend we rode up there early to get a spot. Around 12 a group of 5 dudes with their 1970's Boat Show Special Tri-Hull, pull in. They obviously noticed we had girls with us and walked down & started spiting game at them as if me, my brother & our friend weren't even there.
2 minutes of this, my friends girlfriend finally asked the guys to leave. When the brains (used loosely) of the outfit tells her to go and get him & his boyz some beer, so they can get the party started. I laughed
My friend (her boyfriend) tells these guys to walk, then a Vin Diesel's look-a-like gets in his face talking shit about how he & his boyz are gonna mess us up and screw our bitches. I chime in and tell these ass clowns it's no wonder you guys cant get any girls.
After about 10 minutes waiting for one of them to throw a punch and have the whole thing erupt 2 Rangers pull up on the beach to see who was 21.
When he was checking my group we informed about these 5 morons. The officer radios for his partner to get out of the boat just in case he needs quick assistance. 20 minutes later the guys finally left, and the ranger came back over and said we wouldnt see them again.

Big Warlock
Showing my age, but Havasu was great in the early 80's and then it went to crap with MTV. That is a true statement.
Last year at the Turtle, during Desert Storm, we were hanging at the beach with some friends who were staying there. The girls (X4) went to the bar for some drinks and to hang out. I went up about an hour or so later. The girls were chatting with people. One crowd was apparently a "bad element" consisting of one of the biggest guys I have ever seen (black kid about 6'8", 400#s?)and a bunch of thugs (latinos) from Cali. They, not knowing who we were, starting talking as we hung back at the bar. Basically saying they were going take the girls back to some motel they had and deciding who was going to do which one first and then who had seconds, etc. etc. They were talking about how many more drinks they needed to get them out of the bar and there plan was to tell them they were going to the Red Room and then make a stop at the motel instead.
Well I am not a fighter at my age, so basically walked up to the girls and told them it was time to go. No questions asked, we walked out with three or four guys chasing after us trying to talk to the girls like we weren't even there. I told them we would meet them at the Red Room after we took a break at our place and all. They seemed satisfied and we bailed. I explained to the girls what happened in the truck and they totally understood. End of problem. No Red Room obviously.
Bad news is my other half wants us to do Desert Storm and I have a good crew together. I also believe in supporting my friends that put Desert Storm together and the local effort. She and her friends can handle themselves but I wish there was better security at the Nautical to watch for this crap.
I do not like Havasu. The only reason I am going is beacuse many of my friends will be at this event. My boat is too big, too loud, etc. etc. I would rather stick to places that welcome me, and that seems to be very few anymore. We don't have a problem in Phoenix area. And not too much trouble in Newport Beach.
Just giving my experience. Yea, I am staying at the Nautical this year. Hopefully that will allow us to have a good time, not drink and drive and hoping for a better experience.
Rob

racecar.hotshoe
Im from Southern Califorina and havent done anything wrong.:devil:

chase8
04-16-2007, 08:03 AM
It's getting that way everywhere. Last year at powell we had had a bunch of punks partying on their daddy's houseboat next to us at the Bullfrog slips. Bad language and hip hop all night long. Then we head down river to find a nice quiet spot and end up next to johnny red neck, and his posse. Fowl language and merl haggert all night. It's enough to make you wanna kick someones ass.

HocusPocus
04-16-2007, 08:04 AM
we have to do some weekends but we don't hang out at bars or where drinkers are. we launch the boat and head south to a nice cove then play until about 1 or 2 then head back to the ramp. i don't mind going to the channel or sand bar but not on the weekends.
as far as the sea wall.. i that may just remain a mess for most if not all of summer. :mad:

Pussywhippled
04-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Boating in the Pacific Ocean is looking better & better everyday...

phebus
04-16-2007, 08:07 AM
I find it funny how all the people that don't like Havasu, come here. :D

THOR
04-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Huh?

Jbb
04-16-2007, 08:09 AM
Just so you know...The chief export of Tom Brown ...... is pain!...:D
Sounds like Y'all got a real nice,friendly place there.....:D

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Sounds like Y'all got a real nice,friendly place there.....:D
Yer boy Fat Cat is going to fit in just fine...lol.
:D

Jbb
04-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Yer boy Fat Cat is going to fit in just fine...lol.
I cant even understand why he bothers to go to that puddle you call a lake...:p
..and the jack booted thugs ....that inhabit it...:D

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 08:17 AM
..and the jack booted thugs ....that inhabit it...:D
That's "Mr. Thug" to you. :notam:

Jbb
04-16-2007, 08:18 AM
That's "Mr. Thug" to you. :notam:
.....noted....:)

Big Warlock
04-16-2007, 08:19 AM
You don't see me there but once or twice a year. And it's not totally my choice. :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 08:27 AM
You don't see me there but once or twice a year. And it's not totally my choice. :D
If you're rolling with that AZJD guy...that's all the "backup" you need...lol.

DSW
04-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Huh?
I don't think everybody from so-cal comes here and and ruins it for everybody, but I think most of the people that ruin it for everybody come from so-cal. It's the big-bad-ass "I'm a thug" mentality. It's unreal how many fights I've seen here in Havasu. I see more at Windsor and the Sandbar than anywhere else. Havasu should be a place to come relax, and have a good time. These "thugs" just think diffrent. They come in, wreck shop, and leave.

Jbb
04-16-2007, 08:41 AM
It's the big-bad-ass "I'm a thug" mentality.
So you HAVE met Havasu Hangin......:D

Marty Gras
04-16-2007, 08:50 AM
If it's gettin' THAT BAD in Havasu, will all you guys be dressin' up in your "Vans", "boardshorts", "Izod's", and rolin' on over to the "Raider Nation" ? You could go "bust up" some of their bars and "cruizin' spots". Maybe you want to "hold them at gunpoint, and FORCE them to read your tattoos in ENGLISH"? PLEASE! As a famous American (felon) once said! "can't we all just get along here?" :) ???

Havasu1
04-16-2007, 08:53 AM
It's a big lake.
I 100% agree. Maybe your favorite place is packed on the weekend. Take the channel for instance. Friday afternoon, it can be great place to hang out. But come Saturday, it gets crazy. If the nutjobs don't get ya, the law will. How may times have you seen someone do the ride of shame on the front of the sheriff boat. They have the really cool, west marine, orange life vest on and the look of "wtf".
There are other great areas to hang out but it may not be your favorite. If you are really brave, try Memorial or Labor day. Now that's fun. Shut down the sand bar and choke the channel with way to many boats.

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 08:56 AM
So you HAVE met Havasu Hangin......:D
I roll in my high-top loafers, dolphin shorts, a mesh half-shirt, and a flat-billed green plastic visor...
...it's a "thug-life" for me!
:eek:

Jbb
04-16-2007, 08:58 AM
I roll in my high-top loafers, dolphin shorts, a mesh half-shirt, and a flat-billed green plastic visor...
Just like Chuck Norris .......only taller......:jawdrop:

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Just like Chuck Norris .......only taller......:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/word.jpg

djunkie
04-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Yup. Havasu sucks. I recomend no one goes there anymore. :crossx:

707dog
04-16-2007, 09:10 AM
DAMN SOUND LIKE IT GETS A LIL WILD DOWN THERE I THOUGH THOSE DAYZ HAD KINDA MELLOWED OUT:confused: ...NEED TO HAVE A PEP TALK WITH MY GROUP... DIDNT PLAN ON BAIL $$ FOR MY TRIP...LMAO/JOKING..NAA WE ARE COOL PEEPS FAR FROM TROUBLE STARTERS AND AVOID PROBS AT ALL COST, BUT VIOLATE MY AIR SPACE AND WE ARE ON ANOTHER PAGE..GOOD THING MY GIRLY KNOWS WHEN ITS TIME FOR ME TO GET FRESH AIR....:D I GOT LOVE FOR EVERYBODY AND WE ARE GOOD PEEPS SEE YA SOON HAVI...

Mandelon
04-16-2007, 09:12 AM
Some people mind think HH is trying to be funny, but this is how he dresses....:jawdrop:

cdog
04-16-2007, 09:20 AM
I've seen a couple of chick fights there while stayin at the nautical. Crazy Havazoo. Staying clear of the collage crowd and the Raider Nation crowd is a good way to avoid problems when there. The place is a total sausage fest. :eek:

Jbb
04-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Knights Rule!............

Marty Gras
04-16-2007, 09:34 AM
I 'seen' that big ol' flat billed, green plastic, 'monsta' visor! I 'seen' it in the L L Bean catalog, and I said "DATZ' WHAAAK!" I ordered one in that "cannibus green", and another in "bad shellfish brown". Thank's for the fashion tip! "I am now ready for the lake!"

Baja Big Dog
04-16-2007, 09:35 AM
I've seen a couple of chick fights there while stayin at the nautical. Crazy Havazoo. Staying clear of the collage crowd and the Raider Nation crowd is a good way to avoid problems when there. The place is a total sausage fest. :eek:
Chick fights are not only cool, but I will buy drinks for all involved!!!:D

Havasu1
04-16-2007, 09:42 AM
You can tell it is spring break. That's why copper is crowded. They seem to flock to that place?:confused:

havaduner
04-16-2007, 09:46 AM
I've seen you in the channel before, next time, wave back OK.

havaduner
04-16-2007, 09:47 AM
DAMN SOUND LIKE IT GETS A LIL WILD DOWN THERE I THOUGH THOSE DAYZ HAD KINDA MELLOWED OUT:confused: ...NEED TO HAVE A PEP TALK WITH MY GROUP... DIDNT PLAN ON BAIL $$ FOR MY TRIP...LMAO/JOKING..NAA WE ARE COOL PEEPS FAR FROM TROUBLE STARTERS AND AVOID PROBS AT ALL COST, BUT VIOLATE MY AIR SPACE AND WE ARE ON ANOTHER PAGE..GOOD THING MY GIRLY KNOWS WHEN ITS TIME FOR ME TO GET FRESH AIR....:D I GOT LOVE FOR EVERYBODY AND WE ARE GOOD PEEPS SEE YA SOON HAVI...
Why are you yelling at me??

Queenbee
04-16-2007, 09:47 AM
We're going for the poker run and you guys are getting me a bit scared..... We just want to have a good time....I go to the river to get away from the thugs... I'm sick of running from them but don't like confrontation at all..... The good thing is, being a newbie, I have no idea where the nautical is or any of the places you guys mentioned. I can get to the Sandbar, I know where Copper Canyon is and I love going to Topock. Otherwise.....it's all new to me....

RiverDave
04-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Nice!
Kinda seems like your trying to be one of them with this post?
RD

HavaSkank
04-16-2007, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=Havasu Hangin';2504198]I roll in my high-top loafers, dolphin shorts, a mesh half-shirt, and a flat-billed green plastic visor...
I just tossed my panties against the wall and they stuck. Tell me you're a Trekkie that plays the accordian and I'll marry your sexy ass

Mandelon
04-16-2007, 09:55 AM
OK, lil' Mr Pool Cue.......:eek:

pushnwood
04-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Yup. Havasu sucks. I recomend no one goes there anymore. :crossx:
I agree, spread the word, Havasu SUCKS! Dont go there!

RiverDave
04-16-2007, 09:56 AM
OK, lil' Mr Pool Cue.......:eek:
I'm am going to beat your ass unrecognizable.... and I'm talking Fubar'd next time I see you Mandelone! :mad: :mad:
RD

Jbb
04-16-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm am going to beat your ass unrecognizable.... and I'm talking Fubar'd next time I see you Mandelone! :mad: :mad:
RD
Lil Mr ....turns....lil thug.......:jawdrop:

Big Warlock
04-16-2007, 11:58 AM
If you're rolling with that AZJD guy...that's all the "backup" you need...lol.
I have my own tatoos I have to wear to hang with him, but yea, he is usually around. I have to be there in the event things get tough and he starts crying!! J/k!!!:D

2Driver
04-16-2007, 12:07 PM
It's unreal how many fights I've seen here in Havasu. I see more at Windsor and the Sandbar than anywhere else. Havasu should be a place to come relax, and have a good time. These "thugs" just think diffrent. They come in, wreck shop, and leave.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28753&stc=1&d=1176754666

707dog
04-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Why are you yelling at me??
sorry bro...must be the spring bling havasu fever thing going around...lmao

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Kinda seems like your trying to be one of them with this post?
RD
Sarcasm, and if I was trying to be a tough guy I would throw the first punch or make the first move. If theres a confrontation I will try my best to walk away (sometimes people dont let you). I may make some smartass remarks, if you cant handle that then I guess were throwing down.

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 12:35 PM
I just tossed my panties against the wall and they stuck. Tell me you're a Trekkie that plays the accordian and I'll marry your sexy ass
Oh, you know it babe. I keep my zinc-oxide in my pocket protector, and my "Wierd Al" cassette tapes in my fanny pack!
As for being a "Trekkie", I am strictly "old school"...which is why I don't listen to Jordy very much around here...lol.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a1/Burton_as_LaForge.jpg

RiverDave
04-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Sarcasm, and if I was trying to be a tough guy I would throw the first punch or make the first move. If theres a confrontation I will try my best to walk away (sometimes people dont let you). I may make some smartass remarks, if you cant handle that then I guess were throwing down.
Bring it Brandin!! :mad: :eek:
RD <--- tough guy n shit. ;) :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Hope you like short guys, HavaSkank.:jawdrop:

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 12:45 PM
I have to be there in the event things get tough and he starts crying!! J/k!!!:D
Did he really get a "tramp stamp" tattoo above his ass so he could bond better with his girlfriend?
Hell...the next thing you know, he'll be having "sympathy menstrual cycles" too!

NOTALENT
04-16-2007, 12:47 PM
ITS ON!!!:eek: :D
You must be one of those internet tuff guys they have been talking about!:D

HavaSkank
04-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Hope you like short guys, HavaSkank.:jawdrop:
Im a sucker for circus midget.

Jordy
04-16-2007, 12:52 PM
As for being a "Trekkie", I am strictly "old school"...which is why I don't listen to Jordy very much around here...lol.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a1/Burton_as_LaForge.jpg
Didn't we have a talk about posting pics of me on here??? Bilge doesn't need anymore fuel dammit!!! :D :D :D
Hell...the next thing you know, he'll be having "sympathy menstrual cycles" too!
What do you mean, the next thing??? That's been going on for years!!! :D :D :D

Jordy
04-16-2007, 12:53 PM
You had me at suck... :D :D :D

HavaSkank
04-16-2007, 12:59 PM
literally and figuratively, duhhh

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 01:16 PM
I prefer "little person". :notam:
Have you met my crew?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/superheroes.jpg
They got my back in case there's any trouble at the Turtle...

Benjhamina
04-16-2007, 01:16 PM
I almost got into two fights this weekend. The first one was at Steamboat on Fri afternoon after the wind died down. We pulled in and met some nice guys from idaho or something. They were in a rented housboat here for a bachlor party. My buddy and the girls we were with were dancing on the back of the boat and my drive was hitting which I lamented to these guys. 10 min later on of the guys tells the girls to come and dance on the front, and I mistook this thinking he wanted a closer look at my lady when really he was still concerned with my drive hitting. Anyway I made some joke about his lack of trim and we laughed about it. 20 min the biggest white boy I have ever seen comes out of the house boat and wants an apoligy for his friend. I wasn't even sure what he was talking about but he said that he was going to make a necklace out of our teeth. I told him I would make a hat out of his ball sack and we would both be fully accesorized. Anyway I went over to their boat to find out what happend and it was all a mistake and we laughed about it. Nice guys....
Then Sat we were up at topock and when we were leaving my buddy (again) was dancing with his girl (in a manner that could in no way shape or form be considered lewd) They were hugging really, and this lady comes running up and throws her beer at him and starts screaming that she has kids here and we should get a hotel room for that kind of stuff. I asked her where she thought she was and if she doesn't like bikini's she should take her kids to disneyland. I am sure she was angry at something else and was just taking it out on us but when she called my friends girl a ***** a real shouting match insued. This poor ladies husband was really embarrased, I couldn't stop laughing.
I guess the moral is, if you are going to hang out with all the thugs in Havasu, don't let your buddy dance like a tool on your boat.......

Jordy
04-16-2007, 01:19 PM
I told him I would make a hat out of his ball sack and we would both be fully accesorized.
Now that's funny right there!!! :D :D :D

HavaSkank
04-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Have you met my crew?
Is it wrong that Im arroused? Even if I got laid by one of those fabulous Asian superheros I'd be hungry again an hour later.

Jordy
04-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Have you met my crew?
So you're not hanging out with Charley anymore, or did you just get some new outfits??? :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23HH.bmp

Cole Trickle
04-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Not everyone spells Brandin with an I;):D
If your trying to be tough with me I've got something for ya!!!:D:D:devil: :eek:

Jbb
04-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Have you met my crew?
Which one of them ....is Kroozin...?

Havasu Hangin'
04-16-2007, 03:01 PM
So you're not hanging out with Charley anymore, or did you just get some new outfits??? :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23HH.bmp
Oh Charley and I still hang out...most people just don't recognize us until after a few trips when the sun bleaches our eyebrows and gives us that nice orage tan.
Which one of them ....is Kroozin...?
The one with the Skater "S" on his helmet...of course.