PDA

View Full Version : Are you racist?

Phat Matt
04-15-2007, 06:58 PM
OK. Maybe not racist but see what results you get. Take the test and find out.
Post your results if you like. Maybe I'll post mine. :)
http://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Phat Matt
04-15-2007, 07:05 PM
I did it twice. Here are my results.
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American.
Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for European American compared to African American.
:idea:

Sotally Tober
04-15-2007, 07:14 PM
It told me I was a Bigot.

Phat Matt
04-15-2007, 07:16 PM
It told me I was Bigot.
Sounds like an answer Harvard would give. :)

HammerDown
04-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Told me I was a member of the KKK.:rolleyes:
era...that was a joke;)

ULTRA26 # 1
04-15-2007, 07:27 PM
My results
Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between African American and European American.
John M

Poster X
04-15-2007, 07:33 PM
My results
Your data suggests you were a cowboy 117 years ago. Are you Shirley Maclaine?

boatsnblondes
04-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Told me I was NOT a nappy headed ho....but I have a strong preferance for white people..go figure...:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
04-15-2007, 07:35 PM
My results
Your data suggests you were a cowboy 117 years ago. Are you Shirley Maclaine?
:sqeyes:
http://crystaltips.typepad.com/wonderland/images/mts2_196176_fanseelamb_brokebackcollage.jpg

beyondhelpin
04-15-2007, 07:40 PM
How about I just feel a connection to my race? If whites show a prefrence to our own race, we consider ourselfs racist. If blacks show a prefrence to thier race it is seen as pride in their own race. Go figure.
BTW while whites showed a prefrence to whites 86% of the time, blacks showed a prefrence to whites 42% of the time. That percentage of blacks must also be racist against blacks. To me, the test shows jack!

boatsnblondes
04-15-2007, 07:42 PM
How about I just feel a connection to my race? If whites show a prefrence to our own race, we consider ourselfs racist. If blacks show a prefrence to thier race it is seen as pride in their own race. Go figure.
BTW while whites showed a prefrence to whites 86% of the time, blacks showed a prefrence to whites 42% of the time. That percentage of blacks must also be racist against blacks. To me, the test shows jack!
White women are forbidden candy to blacks..I've been told this many times...as well as white women are just easier to get along with...just remember girls, you can't come back....

SHOTKALLIN
04-15-2007, 07:43 PM
This test is very interesting. I always felt culturally diverse.
MY RESULTS:
Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between African American and European American.

SHOTKALLIN
04-15-2007, 07:47 PM
White women are forbidden candy to blacks..I've been told this many times...as well as white women are just easier to get along with...just remember girls, you can't come back....
lmao..........forbidden candy? You have got to be kiddin me. They cant come back to what? White women are definitely more submissive if thats what you mean.

Phat Matt
04-15-2007, 07:48 PM
lmao..........forbidden candy? You have got to be kiddin me.
LOL. :)

SHOTKALLIN
04-15-2007, 07:50 PM
If anything, MANDIGO meat is forbidden candy.:jawdrop:

Poster X
04-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Told me I was NOT a nappy headed ho....but I have a strong preferance for white people..go figure...:rolleyes:
I fancy myself more the sheep and garter belt type cowboy but who knows? The center cowboys are kinda cute. Think they'll let me drive the herd? That pic came up quick. I guess your personal collection payed off?

SHOTKALLIN
04-15-2007, 08:38 PM
He was like quick draw McGraw with the gay cartoons:jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
04-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Told me I was a member of the KKK.:rolleyes:
era...that was a joke;)
oh my gosh this is why i luv hot boats...soo f0cking funny
i just choked on my diet coke...jokes like this make this site sooo great thanks!!!for the laugh!!!

beyondhelpin
04-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Auh Huh?

Phat Matt
04-15-2007, 09:11 PM
How do you think these guys would score? :confused:
http://albator.hautetfort.com/images/medium_gay-noirs-juifs-klan.jpg

boatsnblondes
04-15-2007, 09:15 PM
lmao..........forbidden candy? You have got to be kiddin me. They cant come back to what? White women are definitely more submissive if thats what you mean.
Yes, for decades, especially in the south, blacks could not even LOOK at a white woman. Now, white women are a status symbol for blacks, The house, the car, the white wife. When I say forbidden candy, that because there is still a stigma attatched to a bi racial couple. As far as not being able to come back? I know LOTS of guys who will dump a woman the moment they find out theres a black guy in the ex boyfriend book....not a good thing. :eek:

SHOTKALLIN
04-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Yes, for decades, especially in the south, blacks could not even LOOK at a white woman. Now, white women are a status symbol for blacks, The house, the car, the white wife. When I say forbidden candy, that because there is still a stigma attatched to a bi racial couple. As far as not being able to come back? I know LOTS of guys who will dump a woman the moment they find out theres a black guy in the ex boyfriend book....not a good thing. :eek:
I guess they are afraid to find out how they measure up....:D That might make a guy go buy a bigger boat. LOL:D

SHOTKALLIN
04-15-2007, 10:51 PM
Gee now that I bought a car and a house...I think I need a white girl. Thats some B.S. right there. Dont get it twisted. The reason aint status. Black dudes trade Shaniqua's ass for a white girl because she wont shut the fock up. Plus Shaniqua wont tolerate you runnin around on her and shiat.:D Thats the double truth Ruth. When Shaniqua asks where are you going? She is not content with one word answers like "OUT".:D I have friends with white girls that will tell them "ok your dinner will be in the microwave" :D