sorry we bumped ya today bud:(

dmontzsta
04-15-2007, 08:57 PM
Is this your way of venting?
Or are you serious?

DILLIGAF
04-15-2007, 08:58 PM
sorry we bumped ya today bud:(
The Clips deserved to get beat today. If they don't make the playoffs they only have themselves to blame. Thanks though

DILLIGAF
04-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Is this your way of venting?
Or are you serious?
I know, I know, hard for you to understand but it is reality and shit.
Like I said congrats on your Lakers successful season

dmontzsta
04-15-2007, 09:01 PM
I know, I know, hard for you to understand but it is reality and shit.
Like I said congrats on your Lakers successful season
Thanks, although as a fan...I dont look at is as success.
They were 10+ games over .500 most of the season and are sputtering to the end and almost gassed out before the playoffs, hitting .500 is the first time they have done that all season, they started out 3-0.
So success in making it to the playoffs yes, but now lets see how they can do. If they can knock out phoenix in the first round, I would be happy. :)

JetBoatRich
04-16-2007, 03:32 AM
The second season starts now:D

Hardly Satisfied
04-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Congrats on the successful season!
thanks, lakers going to the playoffs. How about your clippers they might not make it 9th place as of today :o :o :o

AZJD
04-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Thanks, although as a fan...I dont look at is as success.
They were 10+ games over .500 most of the season and are sputtering to the end and almost gassed out before the playoffs, hitting .500 is the first time they have done that all season, they started out 3-0.
So success in making it to the playoffs yes, but now lets see how they can do. If they can knock out phoenix in the first round, I would be happy. :)
Don't get all crazy over there Dmon.............lets just watch the last 3 or 4 games they will get to play this season and wait until the next season to get big aspirations!:D :D :D

dmontzsta
04-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Don't get all crazy over there Dmon.............lets just watch the last 3 or 4 games they will get to play this season and wait until the next season to get big aspirations!:D :D :D
This post right here is why I would love it so much. :)
It will be a good first round. ;)

AirtimeLavey
04-16-2007, 09:28 AM
:D
Still too bad both teams didn't live up to early expectations for the year. Now, we'll see if the Lake Show can make some noise in the post season. They showed some promise/energy last night, then fizzled again, then caught themselves. But the good play while it lasred, was inspiring.

dmontzsta
04-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Good move benching Smush and starting Farmar.
Farmar is much quicker and younger, he can chase around all of the fast guards in this league. He also has a great shot and plays smart, far better than Smush even though he is still a rookie.
BTW: Last night was the first time they had their entire roster, since pre-season.