PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Photo Chick!

Wheeler
04-16-2007, 12:09 PM
I am trying to purchase a picture of yours. I want this picture in poster size. On you Web page, it claims this file to be, 800 by 600 pixels, is this large enough, for a 24" by 36" poster?
Thanks for the help!

TAF
04-16-2007, 03:34 PM
She is off jetsetting in some foreign country and will be visiting us here in PHX, AZ a couple days after her return from Drac's :devil: castle.
I don't believe she took that pic :confused: and there may be copyright issues w/ Microsoft. :idea:

AZKC
04-16-2007, 04:44 PM
800 X 600 Won't make a poster, probably not even an 8 x 10:(

Wheeler
04-16-2007, 05:20 PM
She is off jetsetting in some foreign country and will be visiting us here in PHX, AZ a couple days after her return from Drac's :devil: castle.
I don't believe she took that pic :confused: and there may be copyright issues w/ Microsoft. :idea:
She has it for sale, I almost bought it, then I saw the size of the file. I thought it might be too small for a poster.
Thanks

Jbb
04-16-2007, 05:31 PM
She has it for sale, I almost bought it, then I saw the size of the file. I thought it might be too small for a poster.
Thanks
lol....She's selling the Microsoft "sample" pics?.........lol....I guess there really is ...."one born every minute" ....:D :D

Tom Brown
04-16-2007, 05:40 PM
That's a great image. Here's another image of hers that has become quite popular.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/winlogocompression.jpg

Jbb
04-16-2007, 05:43 PM
That's a great image. Here's another image of hers that has become quite popular.
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/winlogocompression.jpg
Bill & Melinda .....are not gonna be happy.....:jawdrop:

Wheeler
04-16-2007, 05:49 PM
lol....She's selling the Microsoft "sample" pics?.........lol....I guess there really is ...."one born every minute" ....:D :D
How would I know, this image belonged to Bill. I was smart enough, to get a Mac.
Besides, maybe she does own the rights to the pic. and let her friend Bill, use it.

Jbb
04-16-2007, 05:51 PM
How would I know, this image belonged to Bill. I was smart enough, to get a Mac.
:D

Wheeler
04-16-2007, 05:54 PM
:D
I must agree with you, I get hours of enjoyment, out of your posts.

photo chick
04-16-2007, 10:46 PM
I don't know how you are able to "buy" photos on my site......I don't sell any off of there, they are suppose to be protected from copying and purchasing...
I found out a few weeks ago apparently there is a way to copy them also:mad: If there was one you wanted I would just give it to you anyways....HB discount you know.
That is not my photo, I have one similar, but when I started the site they had examples of pics already loaded and I must have left that one on there.....ooopsy
Bill and I go way back but he wouldn't appreciate me selling it, that is correct!
JBB, thanks for assuming I'm slime & was trying to sell someone else's work:devil:

photo chick
04-16-2007, 11:02 PM
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/winlogocompression.jpg
Wrong....for the record I didn't take that one either:D :D :D :D
I just checked all the photos on my site, that was the only one that could be purchased, since I didn't load it the "protect" box hadn't been checked..
Wonder if I sold any of those in the past:D :confused: We'll just keep this our little secret, no one tell Bill ok!:rolleyes: ;)

photo chick
04-16-2007, 11:03 PM
That's Ok, Bill does not mind, using other peoples creations, just ask Steve!
Good point!!!:D

Jbb
04-17-2007, 12:58 AM
JBB, thanks for assuming I'm slime & was trying to sell someone else's work:devil:
:p

TAF
04-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Wrong....for the record I didn't take that one either:D :D :D :D
I just checked all the photos on my site, that was the only one that could be purchased, since I didn't load it the "protect" box hadn't been checked..
Wonder if I sold any of those in the past:D :confused: We'll just keep this our little secret, no one tell Bill ok!:rolleyes: ;)
She knows people that knows people............our cousin works for Miicrosoft.:D