PDA

View Full Version : Awesome email I recieved, This guy is on the money!

cdog
04-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Please watch this. It's well worth your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Yc3wYJOtI

Coded-Dude
04-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Good story, makes some great arguments........makes some ignorant points as well.
I support our troops well, and hope they all come back safe. Thank you for fighting for our freedoms!

Stoneman
04-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I was on the USS Midway in the 80's. I never saw him. :D

jbone
04-16-2007, 12:35 PM
We need more like this!
J

Rexone
04-16-2007, 12:39 PM
yep yep yep.
I was talking to a friend of mine a couple days ago. She is a 60 year old veteran of the Guard and was stationed in Iraq for 15 mo during the early part of the war. I asked her what her view is on the war.
She told me point blank, we either fight them there and use their money up there or we'll be fighting them here, because they are crazy people. She said she has no doubt they will attack us here if we leave. This lady is a tough as nails sargent who led a company of heavy transports on convoys to and from Baghdad hauling M1A1 tanks and other heavy armor. While not in the heat of the fighting they did see some action and carryed weapons just like everyone else. She has a pretty accurate view in my opinion. She also mentioned what's reported on the evening news has little resemblence to what's actually occurring on the ground and the positive things that are going on with the Iraqi people vs their time under Saddam.