PDA

View Full Version : SOUTH going NORTH head count.

BILLY.B
05-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Was trying to get a head count on who will be attending the caravan to Camp Far West. The more the merrier. The bulk of the group will be leaving early Thursday morning the 12th of June and arriving in time to lay down some 3/4 mile passes, or until we run out of water, which ever comes first, oh yeah idea , you can always turn the wheel to the left and go back the other direction :D . Anyway if there is anyone who wants to go let us know. :cool:

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-27-2003, 05:23 PM
Count us in Billy, can't wait.Let me know when and where.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-27-2003, 05:24 PM
Hey Chief of Chiefs,
I'll try and swing by this week and show you some Red Bluff vid. Thanks to Smalls, I was introduced to some of the camp far contingency. :) It will be interesting to find out who will be crowned "King of Camp-far west" !!! :cool:

Sangerboy
05-27-2003, 05:47 PM
Eraser and I won't be able to get out until Friday morning. (I already X'd out Thursday for next year) We'll see ya about 9:00 AM Friday and will be ready for some good passes :D :cool:

Sangster
05-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Now were gettin with the program..get signed up.. don't want to miss this one....
[ May 27, 2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
05-27-2003, 05:53 PM
Sangster, whats your eta for CFW? A bunch from our group will be there Thurs evening also.

Sangster
05-27-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm tentivley going up on Monday the 9th to tune on jeffs boat..May jest stay there for the week.... :D

Sangster
05-27-2003, 06:15 PM
Her454:
Sangster, whats your eta for CFW? A bunch from our group will be there Thurs evening also. I know of somebody thats getting there on Wednesday / Thursday also...Can you hear me now..... wink wink

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 06:48 PM
We will probably be there Thursday through Monday. Gotta use those vacation days or lose them :rolleyes: :D
Water was still up pretty high. Lake was full. There were WAAAYYYYYY too many lake lice in the cove this past Memorial day weekend though. We're gonna have to get a handle on that one.
And, more info on the races at CFW....I spoke with Gary this past weekend. He's shooting for bracket races at CFW the last weekend in June and then once again sometime in July.

Sangster
05-27-2003, 06:57 PM
All right BBT's....You've been showing us those dam jetboats all year long, Talkin all about how fast they were..Now....You get a v-drive & we don't even get a pics of it ..WTH.....At least tell us how much faster it will be than the jetboat... eek!

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 07:09 PM
I posted pics.... And you'll see more when it's done wink Of course Sangster, you'll have a good view of the BACK END of the boat on the water! :D J/K
[ May 27, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Hud
05-27-2003, 07:13 PM
BBT, I knew that orange jet looked too fast for me. It just didn't click at the time. Sorry I would of liked to BS & have a beer! Maybe I had too many already :D

Her454
05-27-2003, 07:14 PM
BigBoyToys:
Of course Sangster, you'll have a good view of the BACK END of the boat on the water! :D J/K print....print....print.... wink

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 07:16 PM
Hud:
BBT, I knew that orange jet looked too fast for me. It just didn't click at the time. Sorry I would of liked to BS & have a beer! Maybe I had too many already :D LOL...I hear ya. I tried chasing ya down but you were just too damn fast for me wink I did see you fly by me 1 time with that big grin on your face :D

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
Of course Sangster, you'll have a good view of the BACK END of the boat on the water! :D J/K print....print....print.... wink Print print...LOL
Hey Traci, ya gotta go back about a month and find that one where Sangster said that he'd run me in a circle race eek! :D I remember Sangster....I remember :p

eraser
05-27-2003, 07:28 PM
as sangerboy said we will be doin the jolt cola bugaloo early friday morning. wish we could caravan up there with you thursday that will be a sight to see goin up I-5. take some pics!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Sangster:
All right BBT's....You've been showing us those dam jetboats all year long, Talkin all about how fast they were..Now....You get a v-drive & we don't even get a pics of it ..WTH.....At least tell us how much faster it will be than the jetboat... eek! Sangster, pics are here in this thread (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=002655) towards the top of the page

Sangster
05-27-2003, 07:40 PM
BigBoyToys:
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
Of course Sangster, you'll have a good view of the BACK END of the boat on the water! :D J/K print....print....print.... wink Print print...LOL
Hey Traci, ya gotta go back about a month and find that one where Sangster said that he'd run me in a circle race eek! :D I remember Sangster....I remember :p And circles it will be..... smile_sp smile_sp

Sangster
05-27-2003, 07:55 PM
BBT's
My ole' Buddy Morg has one of those Southern Roundy-Rounds..Let me Know when your ready..... smile_sp smile_sp

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Sangster:
BBT's
My ole' Buddy Morg has one of those Southern Roundy-Rounds..Let me Know when your ready..... smile_sp smile_sp Father's Day....... I'll be there ready to go. eek! :D :D

wsuwrhr
05-27-2003, 08:30 PM
<<<Ducks>>>,
I doubt I'm going to make it after all, in my younger days(before I got married), I wasn't so concerned when the money was coming in, as long as it was comming in. My newly acquired(and welcomed for that matter)financial advisor let me know that $170 to get to Needles and back, turns into(guessing)$600 to get to Camp Far West and back.
I was really looking forward to hanging out with you guys again(with my jet), but I just don't think it is wise to head up there just yet. My motorhome is still new-to-me and I can't guarantee
she'll get there and back. I would hate to see that tow bill, or have to fix it somewhere far from home.
I'm going to go to OP6C in Havasu the following week instead, and stay a LITTLE closer to home.
Sorry guys,
not what I really wanted to say.
Brian

Sangster
05-27-2003, 08:40 PM
BigBoyToys:
Sangster:
BBT's
My ole' Buddy Morg has one of those Southern Roundy-Rounds..Let me Know when your ready..... smile_sp smile_sp Father's Day....... I'll be there ready to go. eek! :D :D Morgs boats not ready yet.....Wonder how long it takes to put brakes & a left turn signal on the Hydro....

ACCEPTENCE
05-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Highjacked...

ACCEPTENCE
05-27-2003, 08:51 PM
Or not...

Kindsvater Flat
05-27-2003, 09:42 PM
wsuwrhr:
<<<Ducks>>>,
I doubt I'm going to make it after all, in my younger days(before I got married), I wasn't so concerned when the money was coming in, as long as it was comming in. My newly acquired(and welcomed for that matter)financial advisor let me know that $170 to get to Needles and back, turns into(guessing)$600 to get to Camp Far West and back.
I was really looking forward to hanging out with you guys again(with my jet), but I just don't think it is wise to head up there just yet. My motorhome is still new-to-me and I can't guarantee
she'll get there and back. I would hate to see that tow bill, or have to fix it somewhere far from home.
I'm going to go to OP6C in Havasu the following week instead, and stay a LITTLE closer to home.
Sorry guys,
not what I really wanted to say.
Brian Leave the boat and ride bitch with someone. :D

BILLY.B
05-28-2003, 05:42 AM
Brian, why don't you hitch a ride with Cal Performance?. There are plenty of trucks to go around !!. :D

Sangster
05-28-2003, 06:01 AM
Hell ya...Fill up somebody's truck with Billet licence frames, Nitrous brackets, Air filters, ect. and setup a swap meet table..... :D

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-28-2003, 04:27 PM
The more the marrier, Then i would have a pit crew. :D If we could only tow 2 boats?

BigBoyToys
05-28-2003, 05:14 PM
Sangster:
Hell ya...Fill up somebody's truck with Billet licence frames, Nitrous brackets, Air filters, ect. and setup a swap meet table..... :D Swap meet isn't such a bad idea Sangster. I'm game....if we get enough folks together that want to have a swap meet on Fathers Day at CFW, I'm sure we could find the room.
And BTW Sangster, Paul Pulled the engine today outta the Jet. The Biesemeyer will be down there at 8:00am tomorrow

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-28-2003, 06:43 PM
So far I will be caravanning by myself cry

T-Bag
05-28-2003, 06:48 PM
I'll be heading over there thur morning. Hope you SOCAL guys have a good trip and their will be a cold one for ya when you get there!!!!!!!

WILDERTHANU54
05-28-2003, 07:15 PM
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN' ABOUT

FLYTE RISK
05-28-2003, 07:21 PM
Headin up tues. night myself with two boats family , monkey bung, suicycle and some buddy's from so.cal! Should be a great time if the hondo runs right. Always have the ski sanger to fall back on (not)..Hondo should be ready. eek!

ACCEPTENCE
05-28-2003, 08:21 PM
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
So far I will be caravanning by myself cry Fear not...we will have a crew of boats going up on thursday morning. Not sure yet on exactly how many, five so far.
check with Billy or myself as it gets closer and we'll hook ya up, times and places.

ACCEPTENCE
05-28-2003, 08:23 PM
T-Bag:
I'll be heading over there thur morning. Hope you SOCAL guys have a good trip and their will be a cold one for ya when you get there!!!!!!! I'm likin the sounds of that :D :D :D

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-29-2003, 05:41 PM
Do you all have camp sites? :confused: Do I need to register? Is this place near a town, for food and parts?

BigBoyToys
05-29-2003, 05:48 PM
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
Do you all have camp sites? :confused: Do I need to register? Is this place near a town, for food and parts? There are campsites but I believe they are all reserved already. They do have an "overflow" area which is first come first serve but it is lotsa room and right on the water. There is food and parts in Wheatland, about 10 miles from the lake. Don't worry about finding a place to camp....just come on up and we'll find ya a place.

Sangster
05-29-2003, 06:56 PM
BBT's all that overflow area has been reserved..It's only overflow area when the water is low....

BigBoyToys
05-29-2003, 07:27 PM
Sangster:
BBT's all that overflow area has been reserved..It's only overflow area when the water is low.... Hmmmm...That's not what Brandy and Gary had told me this past weekend at CFW. We actually camped in the overflow area for 4 days. Gary said that everything to the left of the trees from sites 23/25 is first come first serve. Maybe they are changing it for Fathers Day??????
Don't worry CP, There will be room for ya if you make the haul from SoCal

Sangster
05-29-2003, 07:31 PM
BigBoyToys:
Sangster:
BBT's all that overflow area has been reserved..It's only overflow area when the water is low.... Hmmmm...That's not what Brandy and Gary had told me this past weekend at CFW. We actually camped in the overflow area for 4 days. Gary said that everything to the left of the trees from sites 23/25 is first come first serve. Maybe they are changing it for Fathers Day??????
Yes thats what happened....
Don't worry CP, There will be room for ya if you make the haul from SoCal There will be plenty of room for camping, its a big place... :D

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
06-10-2003, 05:54 PM
Hey its that time who the hells going. :D Sorry just a little pumped.Will be working on the boat all night long. Thursday at 6am right.Talked to allen at allens fasteners. They are going to the AL ALercon deal. Is the meet better than cfw?
WHERE IS MY HYDRO! eek! :D

BigBoyToys
06-10-2003, 07:23 PM
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
Hey its that time who the hells going. :D Sorry just a little pumped.Will be working on the boat all night long. Thursday at 6am right.Talked to allen at allens fasteners. They are going to the AL ALercon deal. Is the meet better than cfw?
WHERE IS MY HYDRO! eek! :D NO meet is better than the CFW meet eek! :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-10-2003, 10:51 PM
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
WHERE IS MY HYDRO! eek! :D Marty, give me a call when you get a chance. Billy and I were talkin about you today. We're heading out of the valley at 6:00 am Thursday morning and meeting Billy and Bobby in Fresno at around nine then finishing up the trip together. Let me know what you are thinking. We can meet at the 405 and 5 freeways if you'd like to join us for the drive up. (818) 398-6635

Thunderbutt
06-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Man I wish the shit I could be there to watch the NORTH & SOUTH game. Because I've lived in both, I will be rooting for both. But if I had too put some money on the line, I think I might go with the south.( BillyBoy) Good luck to everyone, and be carefull and safe.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-11-2003, 01:22 PM
BigBoyToys
NO meet is better than the CFW meet eek! :D :D [/QB]If Camp Far west is planning on taking over the title of "Best V-Drive Meet", I'm definately not gonna miss it!!! Out of fear of receiving a famous "wood shed beating" I'm leaving my flatty at home!! cry I will be at the point with camera armed and loaded hopefully by noon!! :cool: :cool: C-ya all there!! :) :)

Her454
06-11-2003, 01:52 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
: C-ya all there!! :) :) Video, Your welcome to come aboard the MLHB Party-Pontoon that will be anchored close in 1/4 cove wherever we can and take pics......

superdave013
06-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Thunderbutt:
Man I wish the shit I could be there to watch the NORTH & SOUTH game. Because I've lived in both, I will be rooting for both. But if I had too put some money on the line, I think I might go with the south.( BillyBoy) Good luck to everyone, and be carefull and safe. Some big hitters up north. I think some So Cal guys will get some ass. To bad it will be their own ass handed to them. :rolleyes: ok, now I asked for it!

superdave013
06-11-2003, 02:05 PM
BigBoyToys:
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
WHERE IS MY HYDRO! eek! :D NO meet is better than the CFW meet eek! :D :D Easy to say when you don't come to the ones down here. Needles was cool and Red Rock in right next to Fox's, enough said about that.
Anyway the biggest boating party / bash this year will be OP6C but it sounds like all of you Nor Cal folks are skipping that one too. What up with that?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-11-2003, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by superdave013:
Anyway the biggest boating party / bash this year
will be OP6C.
Who cares, OP6C isn't a v-drive bash!!! wink Boats that attend that type of gig can be seen pretty much every weekend in Havasu or at your local boat dealership!! sleeping sleeping
I hope I'm not offending anyone. :D
[ June 11, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

superdave013
06-11-2003, 05:05 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by superdave013:
Anyway the biggest boating party / bash this year
will be OP6C.
Who cares, OP6C isn't a v-drive bash!!! wink Boats that attend that type of gig can be seen pretty much every weekend in Havasu or at your local boat dealership!! sleeping sleeping sleeping
I hope I'm not affending anyone. :D It's not about the boats so much. It's about the people and the party. Tons of forum members will be there (350 - 400). It will be a good time so you should try to make it.
Oh, have fun sittin on the beach this weekend! sleeping sleeping sleeping
Really I wish I could go to CFW. But I just can't go to both and I'm not driving that far to just sit and watch.

wsuwrhr
06-11-2003, 05:18 PM
V-drive video. I can't believe you would put down such a cool event of friends getting together...
Ain't right. Take it back.
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-11-2003, 05:18 PM
superdave013
It's not about the boats so much. It's about the people and the party. Tons of forum members will be there (350 - 400). It will be a good time so you should try to make it.
Oh, have fun sittin on the beach this weekend! sleeping sleeping sleeping
Really I wish I could go to CFW. But I just can't go to both and I'm not driving that far to just sit and watch. [/QB]Theres no beach where I'm goin!! cry And I'd love to be able to sit down, but I'll be working the camera!! :cool: Screw the driving, fly up with me and I'll make you model coordinator!! :) :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-11-2003, 05:23 PM
wsuwrhr:
V-drive video. I can't believe you would put down such a cool event of friends getting together...
Brian I'm not putting anyone down chief!! :) I hope everyone has a great time!! :) I'll stick with the Huge horsepower in a tiny boat crowd and head for camp-far!! :cool: Peace!!

Morg
06-11-2003, 06:46 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
wsuwrhr:
Brian I'm not putting anyone down chief!! :) I hope everyone has a great time!! :) I'll stick with the Huge horsepower in a tiny boat crowd and head for camp-far!! :cool: Peace!! Word up my brotha,
Dig'n the signature,
See you at the lake tomorrow.
Morg.

BigBoyToys
06-11-2003, 07:26 PM
superdave013:
BigBoyToys:
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
WHERE IS MY HYDRO! eek! :D NO meet is better than the CFW meet eek! :D :D Easy to say when you don't come to the ones down here. Needles was cool and Red Rock in right next to Fox's, enough said about that.
Anyway the biggest boating party / bash this year will be OP6C but it sounds like all of you Nor Cal folks are skipping that one too. What up with that? Oh, I don't know SD, but I did drop by CFW today and see who's out there already....saw a few 130mph +++ boats out there. And BTW, there will be MANY forum members from multiple forums out at CFW this weekend. If I had enough vacation left to head to SoCal for 1 of the SoCal bashes , I'd certainly do it. Blame it on my employer :rolleyes:

BigBoyToys
06-11-2003, 07:35 PM
I dropped by today out to CFW to see who all was out there. Wasn't too crowded yet. Probably about 25-30 out there right now. Still plenty of room! wink They DID get a course laid out, orange buoys, and I understand they were able to acquire some lights also. Should be a blast! Can't wait 'til tomorrow morning!

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
06-11-2003, 08:20 PM
TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-7 HOURS LEFT UNTIL WE TAKE OFF FOR OUR 3 HOUR TOUR

cal***boat
06-11-2003, 08:30 PM
Hey Jim what boat are you going to have with ya this weekend ?
Did you get the injected deal in the jet or what.
We should be up there on Saturday morning sometime and will be out on the last point in the overflow area with Lowater, Billy B and i guess most of the So Cal group.
What spots are you going to be in ?

BigBoyToys
06-12-2003, 04:08 AM
cal***boat:
Hey Jim what boat are you going to have with ya this weekend ?
Did you get the injected deal in the jet or what.
We should be up there on Saturday morning sometime and will be out on the last point in the overflow area with Lowater, Billy B and i guess most of the So Cal group.
What spots are you going to be in ? No Dave, I pulled the injected motor and am going through it before I put it in the Biesemeyer. I do have the COMPLETE injection setup for sale (with Nitrous) that I am taking to CFW to see if anyone wants it(will have lotsa other parts too :D ). I did do a few engine mods on the 476 ci BBC and that is in the Jet. I will be taking the Jet on out there (it is for sale also) and running it once or twice maybe, depending on how many other boats are running (don't want to mess up the water for the faster boats wink ). I will be heading out there in about 2 hours from now, at around 7:00am and we will be there through Sunday and maybe monday. We will be in sites 19 and 20. See ya there!

BigBoyToys
06-12-2003, 04:10 AM
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-7 HOURS LEFT UNTIL WE TAKE OFF FOR OUR 3 HOUR TOUR 3 hour tour...LOL :D :D
Uh huh :rolleyes: