PDA

View Full Version : "Two beer queer"

TAF
04-17-2007, 06:56 AM
Hadn't heard that one in years but last night Overkill forgot he hadn't eaten in a few hrs, took his meds, then had a beer:) . As he started his second beer he exclaimed the above title :sqeyes: and had to stop drinking it. He is still learning lessons as he recovers from his brush w/ death. He was in a head on traffic accident last month. He's recovering very quickly.:D

Kim Hanson
04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
I had a kid come over the othernight, he does that realistic flame air brushing and I had about 12 beer into me when he sparked it up, 1 puff and that was my last beer for the night. I just can't tough that shit no more, puts me down right now and I don't even remember what he said about doing my truck in flames like that :( :( ..........( . )( . )..............

TAF
04-17-2007, 03:16 PM
See ya here Mon. I'm headed out now to go to the drag boat races:sqeyes: When you ever gunna make it out here to watch :sqeyes: and party :) w/ us?:idea:
:D

Kim Hanson
04-17-2007, 03:42 PM
See ya here Mon. I'm headed out now to go to the drag boat races:sqeyes: When you ever gunna make it out here to watch :sqeyes: and party :) w/ us?:idea:
:D
I haven't been invited to many events down there ya know :D :D I would love to see that shit you guys do though, but that is opening me up for a lot of shit!.............( . )( . )..........:D :D
Play safe and make it back here Monday okay! :idea:

rrrr
04-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I haven't been invited to many events down there ya know :D :D I would love to see that shit you guys do though, but that is opening me up for a lot of shit!.............( . )( . )..........:D :D
Kim, no one invites you because they're afraid you'll show up in your truck.
:jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
04-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Kim, no one invites you because they're afraid you'll show up in your truck.
:jawdrop: :D
Damn buddy, they will know I am there :idea: ..........( . )( . )............I have the other truck also focker :D :D

dragboat
04-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Damn buddy, they will know I am there :idea: ..........( . )( . )............I have the other truck also focker :D :D
Stay off ebay !:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Stay off ebay !:rolleyes:
I just do the stores, bidding sucks :D :D ........( . )( . )........I like " Buy Now ".............:idea:

adjones419
04-24-2007, 04:54 PM
When I read the title of this thread, I assumed you were talking about my girlfriend and most of my buddies. We went to the wineries on Saturday afternoon, and all of them were puking all night...pussies.

dragboat
05-04-2007, 06:59 PM
When I read the title of this thread, I assumed you were talking about my girlfriend and most of my buddies. We went to the wineries on Saturday afternoon, and all of them were puking all night...pussies.
Pictures?:jawdrop: :D :jawdrop: