PDA

View Full Version : Can the clippers beat the suns tonight?

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 09:57 AM
And can the warriors beat the mavericks? :)
If the warriors happen to win and the clippers lose, that is it! The warriors will take #8 and the clippers will pack up their locker rooms.
I sort of want the clippers to get the 8th spot, but then again I dont want to hear Tom anymore, so in that case I dont. :D

Jyruiz
04-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Yes, the Clippers can beat the Suns. The Suns have clinched there spot and a loss wont change anything. I am sure the Suns will rest most of there starters (give them way less minutes) so the Clipps should win.

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 10:11 AM
What happens if they both loose?

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 10:15 AM
What happens if they both loose?
If they lose and the warriors win, the clippers are out of the playoffs.

ChumpChange
04-17-2007, 10:17 AM
I sort of want the clippers to get the 8th spot, but then again I dont want to hear Tom anymore, so in that case I dont. :D
And I can say the same thing about the Lakers and you. I'm not a huge basketball fan. I only watch some games per year and it's only because it is in HiDef. I watch the playoffs as well as the NCAA tournament but that is where my basketball ends. The NBA is like the NHL to me. I like going to the games but watching it on TV does not interest me.
If I were to pick a team, it would be the Lakers as I grew up living in SoCal and watching them. But your banter makes me wish they'd lose so I don't have to hear your injury reports on them anymore. It goes both ways. For the love.
Good thing there is only ten more days til the NFL draft. :D

Racey
04-17-2007, 10:27 AM
People still watch baseball???? :D :D :D :D :D

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 10:32 AM
And I can say the same thing about the Lakers and you. I'm not a huge basketball fan. I only watch some games per year and it's only because it is in HiDef. I watch the playoffs as well as the NCAA tournament but that is where my basketball ends. The NBA is like the NHL to me. I like going to the games but watching it on TV does not interest me.
If I were to pick a team, it would be the Lakers as I grew up living in SoCal and watching them. But your banter makes me wish they'd lose so I don't have to hear your injury reports on them anymore. It goes both ways. For the love.
Good thing there is only ten more days til the NFL draft. :D
Guess what? You dont have to click on the threads! Just a thought.
There are tons of threads I do not click on cause they do not interest me. Obviously, you are finding some entertainment out of them. ;)

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 10:34 AM
If they lose and the warriors win, the clippers are out of the playoffs.
But if they both loose the Clipps are in?:idea: :)

Ivan Dan
04-17-2007, 10:56 AM
But if they both loose the Clipps are in?:idea: :)
And on the flip side what if they both win? :D

DILLIGAF
04-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Guess what? You dont have to click on the threads! Just a thought.
There are tons of threads I do not click on cause they do not interest me. Obviously, you are finding some entertainment out of them. ;)
You are such a bonehead.....Same goes for you insane.....
See, I give props out (in other threads) and all Don does is slam the Clips.
WHO IS THE REAL HATER?
:)
Bottom line...The Clippers need to win one and the Warriors need to lose one for them to get in. If they win/lose the same amount here on out (only two games left) the Warriors get in and the Clips go home. Simple as that.

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 12:12 PM
You are such a bonehead.....Same goes for you insane.....
See, I give props out (in other threads) and all Don does is slam the Clips.
WHO IS THE REAL HATER?
Bottom line...The Clippers need to win one and the Warriors need to lose one for them to get in. If they win/lose the same amount here on out (only two games left) the Warriors get in and the Clips go home. Simple as that.
I did nothing to hate! :)
I just asked a simple question.
BTW: Your "props" are questionable. :idea:

DILLIGAF
04-17-2007, 12:14 PM
I did nothing to hate! :)
I just asked a simple question.
BTW: Your "props" are questionable. :idea:
That's because you live in a fantasy world. Anybody that knows me knows I mean what I say. Friggin' HATER and shit......

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 12:17 PM
That's because you live in a fantasy world. Anybody that knows me knows I mean what I say. Friggin' HATER and shit......
Everyone also knows how deep your hate for the Lakers runs, it just flows out through all of your threads/posts on here.
I actually used to root for the clippers, until I met you! :jawdrop: :yuk:

DILLIGAF
04-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Everyone also knows how deep your hate for the Lakers runs, it just flows out through all of your threads/posts on here.
I actually used to root for the clippers, until I met you! :jawdrop: :yuk:
"Hey Ma, pa has a black kettle"....or some shit like that....lol
Don't need you pulling for the Clips you friggin' hater. The brandwagon is full. OK, maybe not full but it is if you try to get on board.

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 12:22 PM
"Hey Ma, pa has a black kettle"....or some shit like that....lol
Don't need you pulling for the Clips you friggin' hater. The brandwagon is full. OK, maybe not full but it is if you try to get on board.
I support local teams, just not the clippers any longer. Especially now that they tried to step up and be all hard and shit.
I heard the bandwagon broke down, everyone hopped off and left you sleeping on it? :D

DILLIGAF
04-17-2007, 12:24 PM
I support local teams, just not the clippers any longer. Especially now that they tried to step up and be all hard and shit.
I heard the bandwagon broke down, everyone hopped off and left you sleeping on it? :D
That's right biach. Just remember I am in charge of the bandwagon :)

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 12:35 PM
THIS JUST IN! :D
Jerry West says he is stepping down from GM of Memphis starting July 1st. Ironically enough, Mitch Kupcakes contract is up this year. hmmm... :D
Phil likes West and PJs contract is coming up for renewal, maybe one last run?
The Lakers also held their annual town hall meeting with season ticket holders. They were quoted as saying "Trust in Jerry Buss, he will do everything it takes to bring another all star to this team" and that they have great draft picks this year, but do not need the young talent as they are trying to develop Bynum and Farmar, so they can use the picks as great leverage in a trade.
:D

DILLIGAF
04-17-2007, 12:38 PM
I thought this was a Clippers thread?

Jyruiz
04-17-2007, 12:38 PM
THIS JUST IN! :D
Jerry West says he is stepping down from GM of Memphis starting July 1st. Ironically enough, Mitch Kupcakes contract is up this year. hmmm... :D
Phil likes West and PJs contract is coming up for renewal, maybe one last run?
The Lakers also held their annual town hall meeting with season ticket holders. They were quoted as saying "Trust in Jerry Buss, he will do everything it takes to bring another all star to this team" and that they have great draft picks this year, but do not need the young talent as they are trying to develop Bynum and Farmar, so they can use the picks as great leverage in a trade.
:D
Of course they are going to say that, but till I see Cupcake actually pull the trigger, I won't believe it.

Xlration Marine
04-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Hell No!!!

ChumpChange
04-17-2007, 02:02 PM
I thought that the Clips had the Tie Breaker! :confused:
TWO-WAY TIES
1. Results of games against each other.
2. Better winning percentage within own division (only if tied teams are in same division).
3. Better winning percentage against teams in own conference.
4. Better winning percentage against playoff opponents in own conference (including teams that finished the regular season tied for a playoff position).
5. Better winning percentage against playoff opponents in opposite conference (including teams that finished the regular season tied for a playoff position).
6. Better point differential between offense and defense.

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 03:40 PM
I thought that the Clips had the Tie Breaker! :confused: TWO-WAY TIES
They do have the tie breaker, but they are 1 full game behind right now. :)

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Of course they are going to say that, but till I see Cupcake actually pull the trigger, I won't believe it.
You want to know what would be Cupcakes best move of his career?
To hire Jerry West to take over his position! :D

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 03:48 PM
I thought this was a Clippers thread?
Sorry, GO CLIPPERS! :D
shit, I never thought I would say that to you.:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 07:52 PM
The warriors are up by 24 at the half, it looks like they will win.
The clippers are down by 1 right now and still clawing away.

RCB19
04-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Nice job Ships!!!

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Great job by the clippers to hang on and pull out that win.
I cannot believe dallas is laying on their backs and letting the warriors beat their ass. That is pretty lame actually, I would want the win if I were dallas, just to make that winning season look even better.

DILLIGAF
04-18-2007, 06:12 AM
Well, the Clips have nobody to blame but themselves and I don't blame Dallas. It is all about doing what is best for your own team.
The Lakers are underdogs to Sac by 3 points. If LAL lose and GW wins then the LAL get the Mavs in their first/final round :)

dmontzsta
04-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Well, the Clips have nobody to blame but themselves and I don't blame Dallas. It is all about doing what is best for your own team.
The Lakers are underdogs to Sac by 3 points. If LAL lose and GW wins then the LAL get the Mavs in their first/final round :)
You always have to play the game. The Lakers have beat the mavs this year, with Lamar back his defense against Dirk is a great matchup.

DILLIGAF
04-18-2007, 07:50 AM
You always have to play the game.
No shit Nostradaumas. I think I know this much better than you at this point.
lol

dmontzsta
04-18-2007, 07:57 AM
No shit Nostradaumas. I think I know this much better than you at this point.
lol
Then dont spit out shit, yuppie the clowno! :D

DILLIGAF
04-18-2007, 07:59 AM
Then dont spit out shit, yuppie the clowno! :D
You call me yuppie and old man. How is that possible you friggin' whippersnaper BRF?