PDA

View Full Version : Fenders River Road ,info

bullseye
04-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Just thought I would let anybody know that if you plan to stay in Needles at FENDERS RIVER ROAD park /Hotel ,"DONT" . I have had my trailer in there for about 4 years ,always like it ,needed some work but nothing big and it was pretty quite .Moving out at this time , they have rented all the rooms out to section 8 people and most of the trailer spots are the same way ,trash out side of their places and just SH*t everywhere , and then come to find out when I was there this weekend there is 3 chid molesters there also ,and i have kids ,not a very nice atmostfear and nt somewhere I want my kids to hang out and have to worry about them all the time .
Well thought I would spread the word .:mad:

thumbs
04-17-2007, 01:24 PM
I have never heard a good thing about that place. Looked like a dive the last time we floated past.

Pussywhippled
04-17-2007, 01:27 PM
What is a section 8 person?

Coded-Dude
04-17-2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.haclv.org/images/j0185258.jpg
Apparently, a poverty stricken child molester......
The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is a program for low-income
people who wish to live in privately owned housing and receive rental assistance.
Got that pic from teh Las Vegas Section 8 website...I googled "Section 8"

mrs.rvrluvr
04-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Ya..that place seems like a s**t hole. We used to associate with some people that just loved the place, but, come to think of it, they were section 8also. Maybe it was nice back in the day??