PDA

View Full Version : Cingular BlackJack - Good or Bad?

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Thinking about getting a new phone (again). I text too much to keep using the little keypad dealy on my phone. Anyone have one? Or know of any good or bad about it?
Thanks in advance! :)

riverbound
04-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Thinking about getting a new phone (again). I text too much to keep using the little keypad dealy on my phone. Anyone have one? Or know of any good or bad about it?
I did a jumping jack once :D

76ANTHONY
04-17-2007, 01:55 PM
next time i see cole trickle im a hit him with a blackjack:D :D

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2007, 01:56 PM
You guys are buttheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:
.... but i still love ya... :D

djunkie
04-17-2007, 01:57 PM
I like to play Blackjack. :D :D

76ANTHONY
You guys are buttheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:
.... but i still love ya... :D
and i think rb needs a pee-proof phone so he has the underwateromega 2009:D :D

djunkie
I did a jumping jack once :D
Did she pee in her pants too? :D :D

riverbound
04-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Did she pee in her pants too? :D :D
LOL

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2007, 02:01 PM
you guys are gonna make ME pee my pants! Now ssshhhh...serious answers. My boss is sitting outside my door...no giggling allowed!!! :mad: :D

djunkie
04-17-2007, 02:03 PM
you guys are gonna make ME pee my pants! Now ssshhhh...serious answers. My boss is sitting outside my door...no giggling allowed!!! :mad: :D
Us, serious?????? Now thats FUNny. :D :D

Strippoker
04-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Just bought my wife one a few weeks ago. She loves it great signal and all that stuff. The standard battery doesnt last that great but they give you the extra battery and its a long lasting battery. The functions on it aer sweet.

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Us, serious?????? Now thats FUNny. :D :D
Hahahahah DJ, someday i will meet you in the flesh, and kick you in the pants :D
Just bought my wife one a few weeks ago. She loves it great signal and all that stuff. The standard battery doesnt last that great but they give you the extra battery and its a long lasting battery. The functions on it aer sweet.
Ok cool, i have a samsung now, but like i said, i text entirely too much, plus the BlackJack is neato looking, LOL

Hotcobra270
04-17-2007, 02:12 PM
I love mine.. the only thing would be the short life on the battery but then again I'm on the internet alot and I use it for emails etc.. you can also use a small storage card for addt space.. no complaints here

djunkie
04-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Hahahahah DJ, someday i will meet you in the flesh, and kick you in the pants :D
I bet you won't. :D :D

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2007, 02:18 PM
I love mine.. the only thing would be the short life on the battery but then again I'm on the internet alot and I use it for emails etc.. you can also use a small storage card for addt space.. no complaints here
Does it take the Micro SD? (have one for my old phone)
K, well as long as no one says "its as bad as the razr!" i think i've found my belated birfday present to myself. LOL

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2007, 02:19 PM
I bet you won't. :D :D
Why? do you not wear pants? LOL

djunkie
04-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Why? do you not wear pants? LOL
You'll be too star struck that your standing next to the famous djunkie and you'll forget about kicking me. :rolleyes: :D :D

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2007, 02:23 PM
You'll be too star struck that your standing next to the famous djunkie and you'll forget about kicking me. :rolleyes: :D :D
Now if you had said "because i will never make it out to the river or desert" i would have believed it ! :D

djunkie
04-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Now if you had said "because i will never make it out to the river or desert" i would have believed it ! :D
I'll be in Havasu next weekend. But don't tell anyone else cause I don't want all my other stalkers to find out. :D :D

Caljamr
04-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Check out the Blackberry Pearl we use it exclusively at my work and people like them.
http://www.blackberrypearl.com/

Hotcobra270
04-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Does it take the Micro SD? (have one for my old phone)
K, well as long as no one says "its as bad as the razr!" i think i've found my belated birfday present to myself. LOL
sure does

socaldj1
04-17-2007, 06:48 PM
My wife likes hers. I just added Google maps to it. I sync my Blackberry with outlook then she syncs the BJ. Also for those who bought the early BJ you can get a free long life battery here: https://www.web-rebates.com/cingular/blackjack/Step1.asp

SUBPRIME
04-18-2007, 10:09 AM
I've checked out the BJ but after dropping my blackberry 8700 (which I loved!!) in the ocean last sat. it was time to switch carriers, I had cingular, but the service was crappy real crappy at my house dropping calls, no signal, etc so I switched to verizon, much better service, haven't dropped a call in over a week now.
but back to the phones, I picked up the motorola Q and it is ok, better than the blackberry cause it's got a camera, video, better games, but the windows mobil is a little hard to pick up compared to the super easy to use BB.
Don't know if this helps but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
Haven't heard from you in a while.... how ya been?

Do F150's Float?
04-18-2007, 10:17 AM
I've checked out the BJ but after dropping my blackberry 8700 (which I loved!!) in the ocean last sat. it was time to switch carriers, I had cingular, but the service was crappy real crappy at my house dropping calls, no signal, etc so I switched to verizon, much better service, haven't dropped a call in over a week now.
but back to the phones, I picked up the motorola Q and it is ok, better than the blackberry cause it's got a camera, video, better games, but the windows mobil is a little hard to pick up compared to the super easy to use BB.
Well, i would switch carriers, because i really want the Q, but i was so tired of the Razr that i got locked into another 2 years with cingluar. LOL. Now im tired of this stupid samsung (its just too small for all the crap i do) so im probably gonna have to pay full price, but oh well.
I do appreciate your 2 cents! Im bummed i can't have the Q, i don't do the "ebay unlocked phone" thing... so im kinda screwed for that.
Lemme see... the boss was out for 2 weeks, i had strep throat... yeah, its been kinda crazy @ work. He's back in next week though, so i'll probably be callin ya up to price out some stuff :D

barbigrl
04-18-2007, 11:14 AM
I totally want the phone that is nicknamed "BJ" lol....
I was looking at those too Nan. I am trying to get out of my stupid cingular contract! THEY SUCK> I need a phone that has better texting capability.
A little trick I use is...I text people from online when I am at work or near a computer. You still get their response on your phone but it is much faster sending it out through the phone services website.

barbigrl
04-18-2007, 11:16 AM
I've checked out the BJ but after dropping my blackberry 8700 (which I loved!!) in the ocean last sat. it was time to switch carriers, I had cingular, but the service was crappy real crappy at my house dropping calls, no signal, etc so I switched to verizon, much better service, haven't dropped a call in over a week now. but back to the phones, I picked up the motorola Q and it is ok, better than the blackberry cause it's got a camera, video, better games, but the windows mobil is a little hard to pick up compared to the super easy to use BB.
Did you pay the full price cancellation fee?? I have NO service at home and I am always dropping calls. I HATE cingular!!!

riverbound
04-18-2007, 11:19 AM
I totally want the phone that is nicknamed "BJ" lol....
I was looking at those too Nan. I am trying to get out of my stupid cingular contract! THEY SUCK> I need a phone that has better texting capability.
A little trick I use is...I text people from online when I am at work or near a computer. You still get their response on your phone but it is much faster sending it out through the phone services website.
You would :D

barbigrl
04-18-2007, 11:31 AM
You would :D
Yep!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Angry Inch
04-18-2007, 12:16 PM
I love my blackjack! It gets my e-mail before my desktop at work does
PS. OMG HI 2 BARBIGIRL!!!!

riverbound
04-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Yep!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
:eek: :D

SUBPRIME
04-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Did you pay the full price cancellation fee?? I have NO service at home and I am always dropping calls. I HATE cingular!!!
I was on a month to month deal after my contract ran up, so I got lucky and was able to switch for no extra cost
Everyone I talk to thinks Cingular sucks, I don't know how they get off running comercials saying they drop the fewest calls??? not according to the JDizzle survey company!!

Ivan Dan
04-19-2007, 11:21 AM
If you use AOL or AIM you can text people like an IM. It's a lot easier then messing around with the Cingular site or texting from the phone atleast when you are near a computer. You input the full 10 digit # in as your buddies screen name with a + sign in front of the #. Then you can IM to a phone just like a text but it doesn't cost you any money at all.