PDA

View Full Version : Not a really a member,but the wife is BIGRRNU

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Just wanted to wish my awsome wife HAPPY BIRTHDAY,she just keeps getting better,as my best friend for 20 years,and my wife for 13 and after 3 kids,she looks hotter now,then when she 22.HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.LOVE CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-17-2007, 03:26 PM
That is very sweet. Happy B-day BIGRRNU!

Summer LuvN
04-17-2007, 03:29 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Ziggy
04-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Bigrrnu:) :)

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Just wanted to wish my awsome wife HAPPY BIRTHDAY,she just keeps getting better,as my best friend for 20 years,and my wife for 13 and after 3 kids,she looks hotter now,then when she 22.HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.LOVE CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Oh My Goodness, I could just cry :cry: this is so sweet! He's not a man of many words and especially not publicly. What a Darling you are!!! Love you with all my heart. :D Now and Forever. T.:p

Mandelon
04-17-2007, 06:51 PM
That's pretty sweet to log on and give her a nice greeting.
But if I told someone that my wife was BIGGERTHANYOU, she'd be pisssed. :D :D

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 06:52 PM
That is very sweet. Happy B-day BIGRRNU!
MMSW ~ Isn't it? :) and by the way so is mine :2purples: ;) (MMSW) Lucky Me! :clover: And Thank You so much!

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Bigrrnu:) :)
Why thank you Ziggy mighty neighborly of you. Thanks bunches.:D :D

Kim Hanson
04-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Just wanted to wish my awsome wife HAPPY BIRTHDAY,she just keeps getting better,as my best friend for 20 years,and my wife for 13 and after 3 kids,she looks hotter now,then when she 22.HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.LOVE CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I have had one for 18, she couldn't find the door right away . She is my best friend the same as yours, they make you want to come home and snuggle them and shit ( hit you out of bed ) . I can't stop yet, they make you cry,makes you think why is this women is tolerating me, yet she does though..The good one's are hard to find, I went back and found this one!
Chris it sounds like you have a keeper also, Happy Birthday wifey........( . )( . )............

Mrs.Racer277
04-17-2007, 07:12 PM
http://www.blinkyou.com/image_bank/glitters/Animation13.gif
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Terri
XXOO
Dia

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes, Hope everything is coming together for you.

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 07:28 PM
That's pretty sweet to log on and give her a nice greeting.
But if I told someone that my wife was BIGGERTHANYOU, she'd be pisssed. :D :D
OK Silly Rabbit ~ It's my TWUK an F-650 that he built for me, Not my Hiney!!!! Geez, why don't I just go by FATSO that's flattering. HA HA HA!

Mrs.Racer277
04-17-2007, 07:59 PM
I hope the kids got you a tierra. :)

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 09:11 PM
http://www.blinkyou.com/image_bank/glitters/Animation13.gif
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Terri
XXOO
Dia
OH DIA ~ Thank you for the lovely cake and wishes. ;) It's so purdy!! Its been a great day so far.

BIGRRNU
04-17-2007, 09:14 PM
I hope the kids got you a tierra. :)
I don't know about any tiara yet. I doubt it. Chris wanted to take me to dinner but instead I chose to stay home to help Alex with his Ireland project due tomorrow. So we are doing presents as soon as the oldest gets home. I'm hoping for something sexy. ;)

Baja Big Dog
04-18-2007, 06:53 AM
BLAH, BLAH BLAH...you know the rules, we need pic's damit, now move little mister.:D