PDA

View Full Version : Canyon, Cole, Hondo wanted

colechillin
04-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Looking for a Canyon, Hondo, or Cole t-deck runner bottom. Let me know what you got! Thanks

Boatmike
04-17-2007, 05:41 PM
I saw one @ Weavers complete for around 11K Ron Blair. I believe it is on Dragboats.com now. There ya go!

flattie440
04-17-2007, 07:31 PM
still got the new COLE TR4 for sale

QuickJet
04-17-2007, 09:47 PM
He is looking for something less engine but otherwise complete. No basket cases or major projects. He's got a pretty stout BBC going together that he is going to be putting in whatever he finds.
Price range is somewhere between 5-7 grand. He's been know to travel for the right boat.
He would like to be out for Father's Day @ CFW.

adjones419
04-18-2007, 05:09 AM
I will have a '76 Hondo XH-511GT for sale in the fall complete less engine set up for BBC...don't know if you want to wait that long though. It's a proven race boat and I know the history on it.

Lot Lizard
04-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Looking for a Canyon, Hondo, or Cole t-deck runner bottom. Let me know what you got! Thanks
Cole,...after watching your boat run last fathers day, you should probably be looking for a 18 foot bayliner. That boat was a turd, the driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd! Just my .02 cents.
LL
Keep on trucking

Sangster
04-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Cole,...your boat, 18 foot bayliner, boat was a turd, driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd!
Spoken like a true racer..................:idea: :idea: :idea:

QuickJet
04-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Cole,...after watching your boat run last fathers day, you should probably be looking for a 18 foot bayliner. That boat was a turd, the driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd! Just my .02 cents.
LL
Keep on trucking
"Cole" didn't have a boat last fathers day. Then of course neither did you.

PLASTIC MAN
04-18-2007, 05:29 PM
still got the new COLE TR4 for sale
HERE IS THE TR-4 $8500.00
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/medium/26052_new_cole_002_2_.jpg

mfrey
04-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Cole,...your boat, 18 foot bayliner, boat was a turd, driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd!
Spoken like a true racer..................:idea: :idea: :idea:
Hey Sangster! I believe EVERYONE needed a Bayliner on Father's Day Weekend...ah the memory...Tahitis running back and forth all day long...pass after pass...hour after hour...2-3 foot rollers from their wakes...we waited and waited...if only I'd had a Bayliner...or a Tahiti.

colechillin
04-19-2007, 07:13 PM
I guess this lot lizard doesn't know me! My shit would have handed you your ass! Make sure you get correct info before you run your mouth!!!

Lot Lizard
04-20-2007, 07:24 PM
These days a 100mph flat at Camp Far west isn't shit. There were 25 flats out there that would of ate your azz for lunch. If my memory serves me correctly, weren't you the moron that didnt tighten your prop and it fell off?
LL

QuickJet
04-20-2007, 09:50 PM
These days a 100mph flat at Camp Far west isn't shit.
True. But Seans ran repeatedly 110 mph and handed many there a$$.
There were 25 flats out there that would of ate your azz for lunch.
Too bad yours wan't one of them.
If my memory serves me correctly, weren't you the moron that didnt tighten your prop and it fell off?
LL
Sean had nothing to do with the prop falling off. It was installed by another who didn't install the cotter pin. Unfortunatly no one double checked it. Yes the prop was lost to the depths of CFW.
Save your bashing towards Sean for the day you line up next to him. And yes, you will need a boat with a rat to do that, not a keyboard and a mouse.

Klass Klown
04-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Wasnt the boat in question a blue and white Cole?? If it were who did he line up with worth talking about. I mean seriously that boat probably runs in the 10s WHOOPDEEDOO the real players are not around as they used to be.. 110 BWWHHAAAA what on a radar gun PUUHHLLLEEAASSE.:)

steelcomp
04-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey, cram it, clowny. Don't you have anything better to do than talk shit?
Man, your sewage spewage sure gets old. :notam: The ONLY thing you know about 100mph is the speed of your yap.
Beat it. Get lost. Pound sand. Fock off, ass hole.
There...I feel better. :D

QuickJet
04-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Wasnt the boat in question a blue and white Cole?? If it were who did he line up with worth talking about. I mean seriously that boat probably runs in the 10s WHOOPDEEDOO the real players are not around as they used to be.. 110 BWWHHAAAA what on a radar gun PUUHHLLLEEAASSE.:)
You guys shouldn't be afraid to post with your real screen names. Sean does. Seans good friend passed away today so he can't play with you guys on the computer right now. I hope you understand. I on the other hand have time to fukk around.
Anyways, 110 was gps'd. No biggie. It was a mellow 468 with too much carburation. He wasn't looking to set the world on fire with it.
He's stepped up in the engine department quite a bit so now he is looking for a hull.
I see that you live in Virginia. Do you know Craig Fillmore? He frequents Lake Anna. He's got a blue Cole TR2 with yellow and red accents. Runs pretty good. About as good as your mouth. Post a pic of your boat and I'll send it to him. Who knows, maybe you cans can run 'em.....that is...if you have a boat. But of course you do, you posted in the V-drive section of Hot Boat.com http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

roscoe p coltraine
04-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Anyways, 110 was gps'd. No biggie. It was a mellow 468 with too much carburation. He wasn't looking to set the world on fire with it.
He's stepped up in the engine department quite a bit so now he is looking for a hull.
110 defintely aint going to set the world on fire:confused: Plus i have seen a few 468s run very hard

Klass Klown
04-22-2007, 06:26 AM
Hey, cram it, clowny. Don't you have anything better to do than talk shit?
Man, your sewage spewage sure gets old. :notam: The ONLY thing you know about 100mph is the speed of your yap.
Beat it. Get lost. Pound sand. Fock off, ass hole.
There...I feel better. :D
Steel as soon as you hit 110 come back and post otherwise SHUT UP!! And lower the price of that overpriced jet boat!:)
Qj, my regards to Sean following the death of his freind, that is not something to play about.
Overcarburated? I thought a former racer did those carbs?:idea:

QuickJet
04-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Steel as soon as you hit 110 come back and post otherwise SHUT UP!! And lower the price of that overpriced jet boat!:)
Qj, my regards to Sean following the death of his freind, that is not something to play about.
Yes, you are correct on the carbs. I beleive they were Braswells. Hoodlum is helping him out with a new engine combo that will put those carbs to better use.
And thanks for the condolences. I'm sure that when Sean gets through the loss he will back on the boards talking his smack as always.

steelcomp
04-22-2007, 10:07 AM
2 mph and I'm there...how 'bout you? Where's your 110? Put up, or YOU shut up. Overpriced? My bet is, if it was $22.50 it'd be overpriced for you.
Beat it, phony.

Klass Klown
04-22-2007, 06:51 PM
2 mph and I'm there...how 'bout you? Where's your 110? Put up, or YOU shut up. Overpriced? My bet is, if it was $22.50 it'd be overpriced for you.
Beat it, phony.
2 mph for 110 @ 22k hmmm You should get the 22k for 108 and you da man!!!!:D You over blown egotistical pile crap.. If your stature was as inflated as the price of the Tahiti you could be a player on any NBa team in the playoffs as we speak. However based on the fact you are several inches shorter than a fire hydrant Grow up little bitch!!:)

colechillin
04-23-2007, 02:51 PM
I appreciate that klass klown. The loss of my friend has truly been tough. on the other hand if you ever wanna line em up I got something for ya. Alot of people come up on this board and claim they have a 140mph boat to find out they really have an ass draggin 90 mph turd. I did own the blue and white cole and mopped up everything that I lined up next to. It ran 110mph so I think some people are selling wolf tickets. The only boat I lost to was Cole CAsh. As well as I should of. It was a no lose situation. 505 ci riola engine to a iron headed 468. Scott thanks for having my back. Been dealing with the Ryan thing ya know. I guess this thread has turned into a yap yap session. Steel Comp you da man. If anyone wants a shot at Colechillins title I'll be in the cove on Fathers Day weekend! You all should know who I am!!!!

Boatmike
04-23-2007, 05:47 PM
WOW!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: What a thread?? It was interesting to say the least. Ya everyone has a 140mph boat. I have even told the same stories at times, at the local lakes that is to people that didn't know any better. My boat did ran 120 @ Ming and i didn't know how to drive it i only had it two weeks. But when i had it i liked to race and would line up with anyone. I didn't care if i won or lost i don't take myself to serious i just wanted to have fun and the most important thing is that nobody gets hurt.:) Hopefully i will have my new boat done by then and i get to go to CFW and watch eveyone line up. Some will wax that a$$ and some will be waxed! Just have fun and be safe out there.:D ;) :D

Nostalgic Spectra
04-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Sorry to hear about your buddy, I talked to your brother earlier today. And just think.. this thread started with you looking for a hull. I guess you can say CFW should be interesting this year. Well lets hope for some good action.

bigheavyd2
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Well if you are still looking for a boat there is a lot of runner bottom on the site for sale. check them out www.dragboatcity.com