PDA

View Full Version : This weekend????

DEMOMAN
04-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Anyone else going to be on the water this weekend? We will be launching out of Needles on Fri and Sat.

98 Vector 21
04-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Next weekend for us....

shippingguy
04-17-2007, 06:52 PM
We will be launching late morning on Friday out of Jack Smith. See you out there. Hopefully the weather holds up.

DEMOMAN
04-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Hey Mike Fri A.M sounds good. Forecast is 20% chance of evening showers on Fri. Hopefully it holds out. If not theres always next weekend for the poker run right, you know the biggest boating weekend of they year;)

raff
04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Not this weekend, but we will be next weekend.

sigepmock
04-18-2007, 06:04 AM
We're headed out next weekend also. We were trying to make this weekend just ran out of time...plus the weather looks shakey :)
See you guys next weekend.
Chris

shippingguy
04-18-2007, 06:35 AM
Hey Mike Fri A.M sounds good. Forecast is 20% chance of evening showers on Fri. Hopefully it holds out. If not theres always next weekend for the poker run right, you know the biggest boating weekend of they year;)
We will probably launch around 10:00 or so depending on the weather. We will not be out next weekend for the Poker Run. Holly's brother is getting married on Satuerday.

ultra27jay
04-18-2007, 09:27 AM
ill be launching sat morning and testing out my new motor.....

shippingguy
04-18-2007, 01:40 PM
First trip out with it? Look for us we will be on the water Saturday as well. Hope to see you out there. You are going to be pleased with that new motor compared to the HO.

sigepmock
04-19-2007, 05:13 AM
What did you go with?
Mike sorry you can't make the poker run. I'm sure we'll catch up soon.

shippingguy
04-19-2007, 06:37 AM
Mike sorry you can't make the poker run. I'm sure we'll catch up soon.[/QUOTE]
Yeah me too. Oh well. We will be out this weekend and then probably not back out till the second weekend in May. We will catch up out there soon for sure.

ULTRA26 # 1
04-19-2007, 07:00 AM
I'm headed to AZ about noon today, Hope to be on the water at least Fri and maybe Sat, Need to tow the boat back to CA for a few days.
John

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Anyone else going to be on the water this weekend? We will be launching out of Needles on Fri and Sat.
Adam it was great hanging out with you guys. We will definitley have to do that some more. Perfect day. HAVE FUN ON THE BIGGEST BOATING WEEKEND:) :devil: :D We will be out either the first or second weekend in May. Your boat looked great running and sounded good too. Your stereo is real nice.
Mike

DEMOMAN
04-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Thanks Mike. Saturday was a great day on the water. You need to let me make a couple of speed passes in your boat so you can see how freakin fast that thing looks from the shore:D I would like to see those pics you guys were taking. Fri and Sat clear skies 100 -102 degrees!!! I can almost here those wedding bells now:jawdrop:

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks Mike. Saturday was a great day on the water. You need to let me make a couple of speed passes in your boat so you can see how freakin fast that thing looks from the shore:D I would like to see those pics you guys were taking. Fri and Sat clear skies 100 -102 degrees!!! I can almost here those wedding bells now:jawdrop:
We will definitely make a run again:) KEEP IT UP SMARTASS:) :D I HOPE IT RAINS ONLY ON YOU:jawdrop: Just messing.:) Have a great weekend and be safe out there.

ULTRA26 # 1
04-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Adam,
I was great meeting you and all aboard. Sat was a great day. Hope to see out there this weekend.
John M