PDA

View Full Version : Illegals shoot it out on Houston Freeway

Old Texan
04-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Highway 59, a major artery through Houston became the scene of a gun battle between rival "Coyotes" trying to steal the other's illegal workers. It's slavery and now it's the old west with live ammunition. There were numerous innocent bystanders with wrecked cars and gunshot holes along the battle route. Luckily the only ones killed or injured were the combatants and half of them escaped.:mad:
Our illustious mayor is backpedaling all over city hall trying to make excuses on why these people aren't being arrested and dealt with in the first place. Hopefully the citizenry is fed up enough to do something about taking our city back, hopefully........Damn politicians don't give a rat's a---:mad:
Smugglers Suspected in Freeway Shootout
Police think a shootout on a Houston freeway may have involved two gangs that smuggle immigrants.
By KTRH News Staff
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
People in two trucks fired shots at each other Tuesday in what might have been one smuggler's attempt to hijack a rival's load of immigrants.
One man was killed and four others were wounded, including a man who was shot and then run over. One of the trucks was carrying at least ten people.
At least two other vehicles were hit by stray bullets. But no one else was hurt.
Houston police are still on the lookout for the truck that fled the scene with the license plate 26R JS2.

asch
04-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Take away everybodys guns in the city. That'll fix it I'm sure.:rolleyes:
Glad to see Houston is still bustling as it was when I was there.
I lived in Katy though and only witnessed the chaos on occasion.

FOREVER2DOXIES
04-18-2007, 11:15 AM
until citizens get serious about this sort of uncalled for crap, the government wont do a damned thing. and even if we do get serious, they might not do anything. the rape that we receive by our own government simply because they are too worried about "descrimination" is pathetic

FOREVER2DOXIES
04-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Take away everybodys guns in the city. That'll fix it I'm sure.:rolleyes:
hmmmm...now we all know that this is a joke right?? "they" will always have a way to get weapons as long as the price is right...sad huh

HCS
04-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Great. If they were just shooting and killing each other good.
If they catch'em they probably won't do anything but ship them back to where they came from.
Of course it is Texas. Maybe they'll fry them when the catch'em.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 11:20 AM
descrimination" is pathetic
fock that.. descriminating or not.. take care of the problem then deal with it.. look at Rodney King as an example.. he is in and out of jail all the time.. and why.. because they say it was descrimination.. but that's another story in itself..
fock it.. wipe em out.. take names later.:mad: :D :D

asch
04-18-2007, 11:20 AM
hmmmm...now we all know that this is a joke right?? "they" will always have a way to get weapons as long as the price is right...sad huh
Sad but true.

Coded-Dude
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
If I had to guess....I'd say the SMUGGLERS were legal citizens.
These kinds of acts are not started by the illegals crossing the border, but the rich greedy men who want to control them. :idea:

asch
04-18-2007, 11:23 AM
fock that.. descriminating or not.. take care of the problem then deal with it.. look at Rodney King as an example.. he is in and out of jail all the time.. and why.. because they say it was descrimination.. but that's another story in itself..
Whoa...I like your style there mrsvee

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Whoa...I like your style there mrsvee
Thanks..:)

FOREVER2DOXIES
04-18-2007, 11:25 AM
If I had to guess....I'd say the SMUGGLERS were legal citizens.
These kinds of acts are not started by the illegals crossing the border, but the rich greedy men who want to control them. :idea:
maybe....maybe not. how many times in the past has it been announced that the smugglers are "legal". usually it's another illegal bringing in more for the cause....but then again, we may never really know the truth.

FOREVER2DOXIES
04-18-2007, 11:26 AM
haha...now THATS another story altogether....

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 11:27 AM
haha...now THATS another story altogether....
yep!! another chapter actually.. LOL!!:D

barbigrl
04-18-2007, 11:36 AM
I agree Mrs. Vee....just shoot them all!! :D Vermon...

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 11:36 AM
I agree Mrs. Vee....just shoot them all!! :D Vermon...
LMAO!!:D

Coded-Dude
04-18-2007, 11:37 AM
maybe....maybe not. how many times in the past has it been announced that the smugglers are "legal". usually it's another illegal bringing in more for the cause....but then again, we may never really know the truth.
Well I can't honestly say I believe in some gigantic Mexican conspiracy to overtake America.
Granted, I'm sure they'd love some of that southwest land, but you can bet yoru ass for ever smuggler(driver - illegal or not) there is some rich(generally white) person paying LEGAL TENDER for low-cost labor.
If you were in a poverty stricken country and were offered money to bring family/friends across a border, allowing them to make money as well....what would you do?
(rhetorical - not directed at anyone here in particular)

RitcheyRch
04-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm all for that. Lets get a petition going to get it on the next ballot. :D

Baja Big Dog
04-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Not to worry....guns are illegal in Mexico!!:eek: