PDA

View Full Version : Inland Empire boat/trailer/rv storage...pretty cool

bear down
04-18-2007, 12:18 PM
I was driving around looking for commercial real estate when I stumbled across a new construction building with toy haulers and boats parked out side. 8 talked to the guy and was impressed What I gathered from the guy who runs this place, it's basically a full service shop. They charge $7 a foot for indoor storage but that includes pull in/out service from storage, full wash of your boat/rv/toy hauler, vacuum interior and basic cleaning, top off fluids, charge batteries and do a motor test (start motor only) and inspection of the trailer twice per month. They also do boat launching and retreival with in a 50 mile radius and do all repairs in house (interior, gel work, trailer etc..) for a small fee. I guess they have been in business for 14 years but they don't advertise it's all word of mouth business. they are off the 215/Iowa exit.
Guys name is Mike Boggs 951-276-1771

bear down
04-18-2007, 02:01 PM
also he does not include the tongue length on your boat as part of your length only the actual boat size or trailer size.

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 02:12 PM
good deal if you boat in beaumont.lol j/k

bear down
04-18-2007, 02:19 PM
No kidding. Times have changed. 5 years ago everyone was pulling their boats from So Cal to Havi, now everyone has storage in Havi.

bean bag
04-18-2007, 07:06 PM
sounds good for my winter time storage, instead of my driveway getting rained on.

boats&bars
04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
sounds good but no one pulls my boat but me...............

CarBizIndio
05-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Are you still looking to buy some commercial real estate? That 50,000 sqft building you saw on Palmyrita Ave that does boat storage is forsale. Unless mike moved to a different location. Contact me if your interested.
I was driving around looking for commercial real estate when I stumbled across a new construction building with toy haulers and boats parked out side. 8 talked to the guy and was impressed What I gathered from the guy who runs this place, it's basically a full service shop. They charge $7 a foot for indoor storage but that includes pull in/out service from storage, full wash of your boat/rv/toy hauler, vacuum interior and basic cleaning, top off fluids, charge batteries and do a motor test (start motor only) and inspection of the trailer twice per month. They also do boat launching and retreival with in a 50 mile radius and do all repairs in house (interior, gel work, trailer etc..) for a small fee. I guess they have been in business for 14 years but they don't advertise it's all word of mouth business. they are off the 215/Iowa exit.
Guys name is Mike Boggs 951-276-1771