PDA

View Full Version : JETAWAY ????? how much

smokinflatties
04-18-2007, 12:36 PM
were do u get them and how much ,:idea:what is it for ?

LuckyDaze
04-18-2007, 12:50 PM
From my understanding they are to un hook the pump from the engine for when you want to fire your boat up out of the water. This way you don't ruin the seals in your pump. They are about 1100 from what I have seen. As where to find them, Im sure jetboatperformance.com can set you up. Tom's a pretty cool guy.
~Brian

smokinflatties
04-18-2007, 01:00 PM
From my understanding they are to un hook the pump from the engine for when you want to fire your boat up out of the water. This way you don't ruin the seals in your pump. They are about 1100 from what I have seen. As where to find them, Im sure jetboatperformance.com can set you up. Tom's a pretty cool guy.
~Brian
ok i see now thanks:)

fleetimus
04-18-2007, 01:00 PM
www.hitechperformance.com
Duane Oblander is the man for thr Jet-A-Way.

BrendellaJet
04-18-2007, 01:06 PM
~Brian
Thats just one of the side benefits. The true advantage of the Jetaway is for safety. In the event of a sudden engine failure/shutdown, the pump will continue to spin(think freewheel) and will process water, helping to prevent bowsteer.

smokinflatties
04-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Thats just one of the side benefits. The true advantage of the Jetaway is for safety. In the event of a sudden engine failure/shutdown, the pump will continue to spin(think freewheel) and will process water, helping to prevent bowsteer.
that is what i was wandering about if it freewheeled thanks everbody

cave
04-18-2007, 02:50 PM
From Hi Tech Performance's web site
http://www.hi-techperformance.com/images/JETAWAY_937_x_600_pix.jpg
http://www.hi-techperformance.com/Parts.HTM
$1389.00 Call for current pricing.
I dont know what Jetboat Performance sells them for. Call them both.

UBFJ #454
04-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Duane @ Hi-Tech is the originator & builder/supplier of all Jet-A-Way's so I would imagine he'd probably give you the best price.

blownjet
04-18-2007, 07:14 PM
If you need one installed call tom peterson in lake havasu (626) 258-7207 he installed mine without moving the motor forward or settin back the pump, it takes up about 4'' of your drive line

fastjetboat
04-24-2007, 05:13 AM
Looking at the type of boat and horsepower you have you better get one, the can dramatically help the boat from "hooking" on ya if the motor quits at high speeds.

bp
04-24-2007, 05:59 AM
that looks like herb riggle's boat?
if you have a cp tunnel, you should talk to mpd about the add-on sponsons, which will hold up the nose on rapid shutdown, rather than the typical cp tunnel nosedive.

smokinflatties
04-24-2007, 03:52 PM
that looks like herb riggle's boat?
if you have a cp tunnel, you should talk to mpd about the add-on sponsons, which will hold up the nose on rapid shutdown, rather than the typical cp tunnel nosedive.
yes it was herbs i got it about 2 months from him , what are add=on sponsons sounds like a lot of money got pics of some, thanks