PDA

View Full Version : A F-ing airplane tire fell out of the sky and hit my car!

Angry Inch
04-18-2007, 12:56 PM
So, I'm rolling down Ball RD in Anaheim, over there by Ganall Lumber (spelling?). And, all of a sudden I see this tire (rim and everything) falling from the sky (about 30' in the air). It takes two bounces and nails the side of my sh!t. This thing was moving, so it flys off somewhere. There is construction going; so, there is no shoulder to pull over. Traffic was deep; so, I couldn't stop. I went back, but couldn't find it.
WHAT THE HECK MAN?
My insurance lady thinks I'm a loon.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/baxline/Dent4.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/baxline/dent3.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/baxline/Dent1.jpg

Jordy
04-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Man, I want some of whatever you're smoking/drinking!!! :D :D :D
I'd think that if a plane were to land missing a wheel, it wouldn't go unnoticed and a report of some type would have to be made. ;)

Angry Inch
04-18-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm calling Jet Blue

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 01:01 PM
I'd think that if a plane were to land missing a wheel, it wouldn't go unnoticed and a report of some type would have to be made. ;)
maybe the rim was a spinner. :D

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 01:02 PM
YOu go right now and buy a lotto ticket!! :D

Outnumbered
Holy crap man good thing you are not dead. I bet it bounced off of a car. Many years back there was a bus driver killed in Cali I believe by a bouncing tire that came off of a POS car and took him out:eek:

Big Warlock
Stop screwing up a good story!!! :D

Outnumbered
04-18-2007, 01:03 PM
That's my line:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 01:03 PM
That's my line:D
sorry.. LOL!!:D

Angry Inch
04-18-2007, 01:04 PM
YOu go right now and buy a lotto ticket!! :D
Seriously. Isn't it good luck if a bird shits on you.. ??

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 01:04 PM
LOL!! have you been shit on lately.. LOL!!:D

AZJD
04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Chances are it wasn't an airplane tire. It probably just got a good bounce from hitting something after it broke off of a trailer or vehicle. Good story for the grandkids though.

Jordy
Stop screwing up a good story!!! :D
Whatever Mr. Big "I'm going to f uck the board up with facts all day" Warlock. I don't even want to hear it from you!!! :D :D :D

Angry Inch
LOL!! have you been shit on lately.. LOL!!
If only my chick was that dirty. :(

mrs.rvrluvr
04-18-2007, 01:06 PM
LOL...funny! :D
Glad the damage wasn't any worse & that you're okay. :)

Jordy
04-18-2007, 01:07 PM
WAIT!!! Were you driving on a treadmill by chance??? :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 01:08 PM
If only my chick was that dirty. :(
what.. :) am I being dirty?:)

Angry Inch
04-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Oh snap!

tcook33
04-18-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm guessing here cause I gots no solid proof....but if a tire fell off of an airplane, I doubt it would bounce when it landed. It would probably put a crater the size of a small car in the ground (not really, but you know what I'm sayin).:D

Angry Inch
04-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm guessing here cause I gots no solid proof....but if a tire fell off of an airplane, I doubt it would bounce when it landed. It would probably put a crater the size of a small car in the ground (not really, but you know what I'm sayin).:D
you sound like a democrat. :(

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Whatever Mr. Big "I'm going to f uck the board up with facts all day" Warlock. I don't even want to hear it from you!!! :D :D :D
LOL just trying to help people out. Can't you see the nicer, gentler Big Warlock coming out lately???? :D

AZJD
04-18-2007, 01:13 PM
I am still laughing uncontrollably! Thanks for the new siggy line quote AI!:D :D :D

Jordy
04-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Can't you see <blah, blah blah> Big Warlock coming out lately???? :D
Dude, you're starting to scare me. What's she doing to you??? :jawdrop: :eek: :D
The one I'm just hanging out with a few times a month is making Jordy the Tank want to come back!!! :D :D :D

tcook33
04-18-2007, 01:21 PM
you sound like a democrat. :(
A f*cking Democrat from Simi Valley?????

OGShocker
04-18-2007, 01:24 PM
A f*cking Democrat from Simi Valley?????
Is there one? :D :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I aint buying it!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1917M_m2.JPG

PHX ATC
04-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I did it and I must stay home from work the whole next week for my own good.:D

4trax
04-18-2007, 01:38 PM
So, I'm rolling down Ball RD in Anaheim, over there by Ganall Lumber (spelling?). And, all of a sudden I see this tire (rim and everything) falling from the sky (about 30' in the air). It takes two bounces and nails the side of my sh!t. This thing was moving, so it flys off somewhere. There is construction going; so, there is no shoulder to pull over. Traffic was deep; so, I couldn't stop. I went back, but couldn't find it.
WHAT THE HECK MAN?
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/baxline/Dent1.jpg
We will see it on the news when the so called plane goes to land:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Hustler
04-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Youve been watching Deadliest Catch havnt you?:D
I had a tire come at me from the other side of the freeway once and thought I was gonna die. I had enough time to just tap the brakes when it bounced about 2' in front of me then landed between lanes and bounced to all the way across the freeway and rolled to a stop. If I had not seen it coming at me and hit my brakes it would of landed in my lap.:jawdrop:

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Seriously. Isn't it good luck if a bird shits on you.. ??[/Quote
if so the bordsmnj's are the luckiest people i know.

seanv
04-18-2007, 02:03 PM
HA!!! gotcha! if he was driving on the treadmill that would mean he hit the tire knocking it off the plane that was on the treadmill trying to fly.:D :D

tcook33
04-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Is there one? :D :D :D
If there was, they was ran out.;)

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 02:04 PM
HA!!! gotcha! if he was driving on the treadmill that would mean he hit the tire knocking it off the plane that was on the treadmill trying to fly.:D :D
What the fock are you guys drinking at work????? :D

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Better yet, tell me you a-holes are at the lake and didn't invite me?
Wait, I am going to the back to see if the boat is still here and then activate the locator on Jordy's truck!!
Be right back.

AZJD
04-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Better yet, tell me you a-holes are at the lake and didn't invite me?
Wait, I am going to the back to see if the boat is still here and then activate the locator on Jordy's truck!!
Be right back.
We are at the lake and didn't invite you......

seanv
04-18-2007, 02:10 PM
What the fock are you guys drinking at work????? :D
noooothin:D

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 02:13 PM
We are at the lake and didn't invite you......
Not sure what boat you guys are in. Mine is still safe. Unless that's a cardboard cutout I saw in the shop. :eek:

seanv
04-18-2007, 02:25 PM
im not at the lake. im on my laptop in a strip club surrounded by hot a$$ boobers...damnit! phone rang and dropped me back to reality:rolleyes:

Ziggy
04-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Looks like a Beemer 1/4 panel to me ;) :D
Maybe it was a wheel from the Monorail?

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 02:37 PM
im not at the lake. im on my laptop in a strip club surrounded by hot a$$ boobers...damnit! phone rang and dropped me back to reality:rolleyes:
More than likely that would be Jordy's job and his charity work! Where is the lad anyways?? I know he isn't boat bitchin for JD!!! :D

Jordy
04-18-2007, 02:42 PM
More than likely that would be Jordy's job and his charity work!
Hey, leave Tits for Textbooks out of this. :D :D :D
Where is the lad anyways?? I know he isn't boat bitchin for JD!!! :D
Had to make an appearance at my office and see what was going on there. Besides, the Warlock is at Ed's getting a shine job, but I do have a 25' Nordic here. My neighbors have to wonder what's going on around this place. Different boats every week. :D :D :D

AZJD
04-18-2007, 02:46 PM
More than likely that would be Jordy's job and his charity work! Where is the lad anyways?? I know he isn't boat bitchin for JD!!! :D
Nope, Ed still has the Warlock. Pick it up tommorow and get the stereo done..

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Ah ha!! You don't deny that he COULD boat bitch for you then?????

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 02:49 PM
More importantly, you are not at the lake or someplace fun without me.
Well I have improved my post count for the day. Headed home!

Jordy
04-18-2007, 02:52 PM
More importantly, you are not at the lake or someplace fun without me.
Says who??? JD can post from that remote control/phone/garage door opener/computer that he carries around with him. :D :D :D

AZJD
04-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Says who??? JD can post from that remote control/phone/garage door opener/computer that he carries around with him. :D :D :D
It really gets good reception with all these brass poles around me too!:D :D

Jordy
04-18-2007, 02:58 PM
It really gets good reception with all these brass poles around me too!:D :D
Yeah, it's amazing that it seems to work better there than it does out on the jobsite. :D :D :D

seanv
04-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeah, it's amazing that it seems to work better there than it does out on the jobsite. :D :D :D
which ballet are you at ???

seanv
04-18-2007, 03:03 PM
lol! only took 49 posts to go from plane tires killing cars to tits for textbooks! love ***boat :D :D

Jordy
04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
which ballet are you at ???
That's classified. ;)

seanv
04-18-2007, 03:20 PM
probly a good thing. i need to get the front brakes done on the chevellebu before i get the engine on sunday.

mickeyfinn
04-18-2007, 04:19 PM
It would probably bounce like a big dog. A buddy of mine tells a story from Vietnam about airdropping equipment and vehicles. A bunch of them wanted to see what would happen if a jeep were airdropped and the chute didn't open. I forget the altitude but he said when it hit the ground and bounced up 30 or 40 feet in the air. When it landed it was totalled and not a straight part left on it. Officers inspected the records and found that the chute was packed by Batman and inspected by Robin. Don't know how true it was but knowing this guy, it didn't seem unreasonable.

OCMerrill
04-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Bird Shit...
Ok...if a bird shits on you it's only good luck if it's the Great "Bird of Paradise"
The saying goes..."And may the great bird of Paradise shit on your head" it's a good luck thing my dad used to say when I was a kid.
So.... if it was not this good luck bird then don't stand next to me.:D And I don't think it looks like a tire but I could be wrong:)
You car looks like a MBZ? That sucks. And it's Ganahl. Weird ass hard to spell name. Every 411 operator just has to hate that shit. I write check to them every 30 days so I have it down now.:eek: :D

bead
04-18-2007, 05:50 PM
WHAT THE HECK MAN?
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/baxline/Dent1.jpgya gotta stop smoken crack . sh!T fallen out of the sky-ya sure

Angry Inch
04-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Looks like a Beemer 1/4 panel to me ;) :D
I'll fed-ex you a cookie if you guess the year and model. :)

DeepVee
04-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Could have been worse. A buddy of mine was killed in high school when a tire off a semi came off on the opposite side of the freeway. The tire took a bounce and landed directly on the roof of his VW Bug, killing him instantly. His steering wheel was hanging out of what was left of the windshield opening.

Decided Advantage
04-20-2007, 04:21 AM
Sick!
You stole a wheel off an airplane in the air? :sqeyes:
Thats just not right!:eek:
They catch ya your in big trouble.:mad:

kindsvatercurt
04-20-2007, 06:11 AM
I'll fed-ex you a cookie if you guess the year and model. :)
i wanna eat the cookie in front of him im gonna guess 98', 99' 5 series

Ziggy
04-20-2007, 10:58 AM
i wanna eat the cookie in front of him im gonna guess 98', 99' 5 series
Hey son he asked me, you don't need the cookie. Might be a few years ealier than that.
Definetely a 5 series though. I'm thinking maybe a very late 80's or early 90's, pre-96 model year

Angry Inch
04-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey son he asked me, you don't need the cookie. Might be a few years ealier than that.
Definetely a 5 series though. I'm thinking maybe a very late 80's or early 90's, pre-96 model year
'99 M3