PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Regatta 2007 June 15th-17th

ULTRA28
04-18-2007, 03:21 PM
The flyers should be going out this week. There will also be online registration at www.ultraboats.com next week. I don't have all of the information on the regatta yet. I know it will be at the London Bridge Resort. They have rooms set aside for us.
I am hoping to have the new 26 Stealth done in time to have one out there for test drives.

shippingguy
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
We will be there. Looking forward to it. Can't wait to see the new 26.

voodoomedman
04-18-2007, 05:55 PM
<---- crying cuz he can't go. I hope it sucks so I don't miss out on anything.
J/K hope you all have a good time without me.

DMVQUEEN
04-18-2007, 06:23 PM
The flyers should be going out this week. There will also be online registration at www.ultraboats.com next week. I don't have all of the information on the regatta yet. I know it will be at the London Bridge Resort. They have rooms set aside for us.
I am hoping to have the new 26 Stealth done in time to have one out there for test drives.
We already booked a room at the Nautical, we will be in Thursday....
If you get the 26 Stealth out there by Friday morning, maybe you can set aside a test drive for us..... that would be GREAT
See ya there
Sara out

DEMOMAN
04-18-2007, 08:40 PM
We are in. Thurs to Mon. This is becoming a Fathers Day tradition.:)

sigepmock
04-19-2007, 05:10 AM
We're in also. Thursday through Monday. Can't wait.
Chris

MrsSigEpMock
04-19-2007, 06:32 AM
We're in also. Thursday through Monday. Can't wait.
Chris
I am assuming this is my official request to ask for time off??? Stomach flu, or blame it on the kid??? :idea: j/k Can't wait, and already have attendees that are looking forward to it too!

MrsSigEpMock
05-09-2007, 07:28 AM
I was curious if this event is still open to all makes? On the registration form, Make is pre-filled with ULTRA this year?
Are pontoons banned now, even if they have ultra stickers? :D

sigepmock
05-10-2007, 05:03 AM
I was curious if this event is still open to all makes? On the registration form, Make is pre-filled with ULTRA this year?
Bump for an appropriate topic.

ULTRA28
05-10-2007, 08:26 AM
This thread is for regatta posting only. Anything else needs to be placed in a different thread.

ULTRA28
05-10-2007, 08:27 AM
We always welcome everyone to our regattas. I will check to see why that was pre-filled that way.

DEMOMAN
05-10-2007, 09:04 AM
With all the mini regattas we've been having this year we should be pro's by the time June 15-16 rolls around.:)

shippingguy
05-10-2007, 10:16 AM
With all the mini regattas we've been having this year we should be pro's by the time June 15-16 rolls around.:)
I would have to agree with you on this one. We had a small one last weekend at Moabi. We missed you guys. We will be back out on Memorial launching at Jack Smith. We should hook up at the ramp and hit up Topock together.

Singleton
05-10-2007, 10:34 AM
At the Ultra Regatta Friday late morning through Monday.
Mini Ultra Regatta next weekend, avoiding Havi Memorial Day this year.

ULTRA26 # 1
05-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I would have to agree with you on this one. We had a small one last weekend at Moabi. We missed you guys. We will be back out on Memorial launching at Jack Smith. We should hook up at the ramp and hit up Topock together.
I'll second that

DEMOMAN
05-10-2007, 07:44 PM
We are not going to make Memorial Day this year. :mad: We will be out the weekend before and probably the weekend after. Can't wait to get back on the water.

shippingguy
05-10-2007, 08:52 PM
We are not going to make Memorial Day this year. :mad: We will be out the weekend before and probably the weekend after. Can't wait to get back on the water.
We will be out the weekend after as well, but going on Lake Mohave. Holly's friend has a houseboat so we are going to launch Saturday morning and stay the night on the houseboat that night.

raff
05-10-2007, 08:54 PM
At the Ultra Regatta Friday late morning through Monday.
Mini Ultra Regatta next weekend, avoiding Havi Memorial Day this year.
next weekend as in the 18th? if so we will be out on the water Saturday and maybe Sunday.. Will look for all of you who will be out that weekend..

dumbandyoung
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
well i guess ill be going since i just bought an 19 shadow today. (digglers boat)....I am now in the Ultra Family:D

ULTRA26 # 1
05-10-2007, 10:02 PM
well i guess ill be going since i just bought an 19 shadow today. (digglers boat)....I am now in the Ultra Family:D
Congrats on the boat. Be safe and have fun :)
John M

acatitude
05-10-2007, 10:25 PM
dumbandyoung..... you really bought digglers boat ?????/ great ride

sigepmock
05-11-2007, 05:51 AM
Congrats!!! Welcome to the family. Wave us down if you see us on the water this weekend. Headed out tonight, running down to the springs for mother's day breakfast.
Chris

shippingguy
05-11-2007, 06:13 AM
Congrats. Welcome to the family. Should be a fun boat up on the river in Willow Valley.

dumbandyoung
05-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks Guys!
Yah the boat is bitchin. I spent 13 hours on the road yesterday to pick it up. The pictures Diggler had posted did no justice. This boat is perfect. I will be up Memorial Day weekend if any of you guys wanna meet up. Ill probably be hanging around Needles, Topac or the Indian Beaches above Willow Valley.

Johnwithjm
05-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the family.

DEMOMAN
05-11-2007, 04:46 PM
I expect you to be spraying the bridge over the I-40 like that picture of your boat in the add:) I'll keep an eye out for you up on the river, we spend alot of time up that way.

dumbandyoung
05-13-2007, 10:37 AM
I expect you to be spraying the bridge over the I-40 like that picture of your boat in the add:) I'll keep an eye out for you up on the river, we spend alot of time up that way.
haha!
That rooster tail is awesome. I got a few thumbs up while throwing it up at Elsinore yesterday. :D I look forward to seeing you up there.

acatitude
05-14-2007, 09:52 AM
congrats d&y we will miss that haulin ass little jet up here. take good care of that boat. you have an awesome viper there

dumbandyoung
05-15-2007, 03:37 PM
So is it $50 per boat and $25 for each additional adult?
I will probably only be down for Saturday and Maybe the dinner.
Does that $50 include me or do I have to pay $25 too? Will there be helicopter taking shots?

raff
05-15-2007, 03:48 PM
So is it $50 per boat and $25 for each additional adult?
I will probably only be down for Saturday and Maybe the dinner.
Does that $50 include me or do I have to pay $25 too? Will there be helicopter taking shots?
The $50.00 event registration fee includes: 1 Boat Registration and 2 adult wrist bands. Additional guest wrist bands are $10.00 each. Children 11 and under are free. Wrist bands allow access to the event and a chance in the raffle. Registration fee does NOT include a poker hand, all Poker hands must be purchased at the event.
Heres a link http://www.ultraboats.com/07_regatta.PDF

dumbandyoung
05-15-2007, 03:54 PM
The $50.00 event registration fee includes: 1 Boat Registration and 2 adult wrist bands. Additional guest wrist bands are $10.00 each. Children 11 and under are free. Wrist bands allow access to the event and a chance in the raffle. Registration fee does NOT include a poker hand, all Poker hands must be purchased at the event.
Heres a link http://www.jokerswildpromotions.com/Registration_Form_Ultra_2007_Regatta_New(1).xls
Cool, Thanks!

raff
05-15-2007, 04:25 PM
just found this one:
http://www.ultraboats.com/07_regatta.PDF

catman-do
05-21-2007, 05:52 PM
I will be there with pops for fathers day. Ive still got to get registered. Staying at Islander RV. Will also be out there Memorial, June 1st-3rd (my bachelor party), june 8-10th, and regatta weekend if anyone else is planning on going out those weekends.

raff
05-22-2007, 05:19 AM
So we are a little less then a month away, just would like to now how many people have registered?:idea:
COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN.:D
Mark out

thumbs
05-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I wish we could make it but we already have a commitment that weekend.
Looks like lots of you guys hang out in the Needles area. That's where we spend most of our time as well. I'm fairly certain I have seen raff & dmvqueens boat a few times around that area and the sandbar as well. I'll have to stop and say hello next time I see a fellow Ultra owner.

shippingguy
05-24-2007, 11:32 AM
I wish we could make it but we already have a commitment that weekend.
Looks like lots of you guys hang out in the Needles area. That's where we spend most of our time as well. I'm fairly certain I have seen raff & dmvqueens boat a few times around that area and the sandbar as well. I'll have to stop and say hello next time I see a fellow Ultra owner.
Look for us next time you are out. We launch out of Jack Smith almost every weekend in the summer. If we see you we will say hello.
Mike

raff
06-01-2007, 05:17 AM
Two more weeks;) Who is going?:idea:

sigepmock
06-01-2007, 06:56 AM
Two more weeks;) Who is going?:idea:
We're in with our boat and some friends on their delami#@4r :) I think we'll have 6 adults and 7 kids:eek: :D
Really looking forward to it...but it's funny our friends that don't own Ultra's are looking forward to it even more than us.......Ultra must be getting a reputation or something:D
Chris

Singleton
06-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Were in. The in-laws are joining us this year as well. After the regatta, they are taking the kids for 7 weeks this summer to the farm in New Mexico.
Yes - 7 weeks without the boys. Time for mom and me to party.

sigepmock
06-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Were in. The in-laws are joining us this year as well. After the regatta, they are taking the kids for 7 weeks this summer to the farm in New Mexico.
Yes - 7 weeks without the boys. Time for mom and me to party.
Nice!!! Better be careful or you'll end up with more kids :)

dumbandyoung
06-01-2007, 01:07 PM
I will not be there. My boat will sink. :D
I will be up in willow that weekend....I think... I hope. :idea: :D

raff
06-01-2007, 03:29 PM
I will not be there. My boat will sink. :D
I will be up in willow that weekend....I think... I hope. :idea: :D
Come on down we won't let you sink:) you Can lunch with us putt over to the beach and hang out.

DEMOMAN
06-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Just counting the days. :D

ultra27jay
06-02-2007, 11:57 AM
i never got anything in the mail.....does this mean im not invited....:( Hey holly what happened.....:confused:

dumbandyoung
06-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Come on down we won't let you sink:) you Can lunch with us putt over to the beach and hang out.
Im still thinking about it.. Whats the deadline to sign up?
I was considering going down for one day to hang out.

voodoomedman
06-02-2007, 07:23 PM
i never got anything in the mail.....does this mean im not invited....:( Hey holly what happened.....:confused:
I didn't either but I think they might still have my old address! Have you moved?

raff
06-02-2007, 09:00 PM
I didn't either but I just filled out the one on the web site..:D
http://www.jokerswildpromotions.com/Registration_Form_Ultra_2007_Regatta_New(1).xls
I think the deadline to sign up was May 20.:eek: But you could always give them a call to find out what you need to do. I think you can still sing up at the registration party at Kokomo's on Friday night,:idea: I would give them a call or send them an email to find out for sure..:idea:
Mark out

shippingguy
06-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Holly is not working at Ultra anymore. I think some things are changing for the Regatta. I am not sure though. I think you are to still fill out the form online if I ma not mistaken.
Mike

Johnwithjm
06-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Ok here is the info I got on the regatta. Check in will be at Kokomos on Friday night at 6:30. There will be an all day beach party with lunch. We will have a group photo and helicopter shots. The cost is $25 per person. That includes lunch, raffle and a T-shirt. You can call me here in Corona or call Elcajon to register. If you need a registration form call 951-734-6000 and we can fax it to you.
Thanks John D

raff
06-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Ok here is the info I got on the regatta. Check in will be at Kokomos on Friday night at 6:30. There will be an all day beach party with lunch. We will have a group photo and helicopter shots. The cost is $25 per person. That includes lunch, raffle and a T-shirt. You can call me here in Corona or call Elcajon to register. If you need a registration form call 951-734-6000 and we can fax it to you.
Thanks John D
Sounds like some things have changed. :jawdrop:
What happened to all this?
Ultra Blast 2007 Regatta!!!
June 15th and 16th, 2007 - Lake Havasu, az.
At the London Bridge Resort - 928.855.0888. Be sure to ask for the Regatta Special, and don't forget to reserve your dock space.
Click here to download the 2007 Ultra Blast Regatta Registration Form in PDF format.
Friday Night:
Registration and hospitality party at Kokomo Havasu. Hot Wheels racing, music, vendors, and great times.
Saturday Regatta Activities:
Beach party, group aerial photos, running photos, poker run.
Saturday Night Banquet:
At London Bridge Resort Convention Center. Prime Rib, chicken marsala, roasted red potatoes, chefs choice vegetables, garden salad.
Saturday Night Raffle:
At London Bridge Resort Convention Center. Great prizes, awards, tons of fun!

DMVQUEEN
06-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Thanks John D
What if we already faxed the original registration to you with credit card info for the original plans???
Do we need to refax? with the corrected amount?
Please let us now

Johnwithjm
06-05-2007, 11:33 AM
What if we already faxed the original registration to you with credit card info for the original plans???
Do we need to refax? with the corrected amount?
Please let us now
I faxed you a new form:)

raff
06-05-2007, 12:00 PM
I faxed you a new form:)
Thanks John:D

Johnwithjm
06-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks John:D
Anything for you guys:)

DMVQUEEN
06-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Is it time yet? One more week and counting:D ;)

ultra26shadow
06-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks John D
Hey John I just faxed mine last Friday w/ the old form should I call El Cajon if any adjustment need to be made?? PLus I just checked my card and I haven't been charged yet??
Gabriel

Johnwithjm
06-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Hey John I just faxed mine last Friday w/ the old form should I call El Cajon if any adjustment need to be made?? PLus I just checked my card and I haven't been charged yet??
Gabriel
Call me on Thursday and I will fax you a new form.

ultra26shadow
06-06-2007, 08:41 PM
will do

talbert450r
06-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Wish I could go :mad: Hopefully next year! Have fun everyone.

shadow
06-06-2007, 08:53 PM
John,do we need to register in advance or can we just handle that at Kokomos on Fri night?

Johnwithjm
06-06-2007, 09:22 PM
John,do we need to register in advance or can we just handle that at Kokomos on Fri night?
You can do it either way if you want a reg form let me know I can fax or email it to you.

voodoomedman
06-07-2007, 06:09 AM
Wish I could go :mad: Hopefully next year! Have fun everyone.
Don't worry it won't be much of a party without me there. :eek:

Deano
06-07-2007, 08:49 AM
It's going to be great seeing all you guys out there. I'll be boat bitchin it on hfmnhoe's 27 shadow. Good times;)

shippingguy
06-07-2007, 09:26 AM
It's going to be great seeing all you guys out there. I'll be boat bitchin it on hfmnhoe's 27 shadow. Good times;)
See you out there. I say we get a group together Friday morning and make a springs or Topock run for breakfast???:)

shockwavebd
06-07-2007, 11:28 AM
See you out there. I say we get a group together Friday morning and make a springs or Topock run for breakfast???:)
we are in ............think you can keep up......:D
is tank going ?

shippingguy
06-07-2007, 11:47 AM
is tank going ?
Awesome. Yeah I can keep up I think:D Nope he will be home with grandma. I am going to bring him by the shop next week sometime. When are you heading out? We are leaving around 5:00 or 6:00 Thursday night. I have too much work to get done before.

Johnwithjm
06-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Thursday for me and Friday for Barry.

shippingguy
06-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks Barry:) :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Awesome. Yeah I can keep up I think:D Nope he will be home with grandma. I am going to bring him by the shop next week sometime. When are you heading out? We are leaving around 5:00 or 6:00 Thursday night. I have too much work to get done before.
Mike,
Jon and I will either see you Fri or early Sat morning. I will give you a call as the time gets closer.
jm

shippingguy
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Mike,
Jon and I will either see you Fri or early Sat morning. I will give you a call as the time gets closer.
jm
Sounds good.

sigepmock
06-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Looks like we're gonna miss the Friday run this year. Too bad...it's always a great time. See you all on Sat.
Chris

shippingguy
06-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Looks like we're gonna miss the Friday run this year. Too bad...it's always a great time. See you all on Sat.
Chris
Well we can do one on Saturday morning too:) I need to put some hours on the boat:D Plus it is sitting right now with FULL TANKS!!

voodoomedman
06-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Shouldn't Barry just man the shop all weekend and then you can man the shop while he is at the Shockwave regatta! :eek: :D :D

raff
06-07-2007, 04:27 PM
We are up for it, I know that I can't keep up:D
we will be there Thursday-Sunday..

shippingguy
06-07-2007, 04:34 PM
We are up for it, I know that I can't keep up:D
we will be there Thursday-Sunday..
Sounds good. No racing just a nice cruise.
mike

dicudmore
06-07-2007, 07:59 PM
is tank going ?
I'm game to find out :D :D

dicudmore
06-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Sounds good. No racing just a nice cruise.
mike
oh really?? :D

shippingguy
06-07-2007, 08:50 PM
oh really?? :D
1" spacer,4 people and I have 100 gallons of fuel. I am out:) :D

dicudmore
06-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I have 134 gallons, and Holly can ride with me...anything else?? :D
see you all down there :D

shippingguy
06-08-2007, 06:10 AM
I have 134 gallons, and Holly can ride with me...anything else?? :D
see you all down there :D
I will call you first thing Friday morning.

shockwavebd
06-08-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm game to find out :D :D
If I am going to run you I will pray for BIG WATER...................:D

shockwavebd
06-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Shouldn't Barry just man the shop all weekend and then you can man the shop while he is at the Shockwave regatta! :eek: :D :D
It seems that my invitation gets lost in the mail every year...........:confused:

raff
06-09-2007, 08:20 PM
4, more days and I'm there...:D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-11-2007, 06:12 AM
Mike,
What time are you guys going to hit Topock Sat morning? Also, will you launching from JS or are you and Holly staying in Havasu Fri nite?
jm

shippingguy
06-11-2007, 06:31 AM
Mike,
What time are you guys going to hit Topock Sat morning? Also, will you launching from JS or are you and Holly staying in Havasu Fri nite?
jm
We are staying at the London Bridge Thursday night till Sunday. It is up in the air for Saturday where and what time we are going. I will touch base with you Friday some time and keep you posted.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-11-2007, 10:11 AM
We are staying at the London Bridge Thursday night till Sunday. It is up in the air for Saturday where and what time we are going. I will touch base with you Friday some time and keep you posted.
Mike,
Sounds good. We'll connect on Fri. Should be a great time
John

catman-do
06-12-2007, 07:53 AM
I am game for a run somewhere on Fri morn. Let me know what time everyone is meeting and where. Im assuming either in the channel or thompson bay area.?.?
We are driving out Friday early morning, should be in Havasu about 930-10 and on water by 1030 or so.

shippingguy
06-12-2007, 08:18 AM
I am game for a run somewhere on Fri morn. Let me know what time everyone is meeting and where. Im assuming either in the channel or thompson bay area.?.?
We are driving out Friday early morning, should be in Havasu about 930-10 and on water by 1030 or so.
Maybe meet up in the channel around 10:00-10:30 then and head either to Topock and then hang at the Sandbar after or Park Moabi or head down to the Springs. I am game for whatever and whenever.
Mike

shockwavebd
06-12-2007, 08:22 AM
The springs..........................:D

shippingguy
06-12-2007, 08:25 AM
The springs..........................:D
Sounds good to me. You know you can make it to Topock easily too:)

ultra27jay
06-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Sounds good to me. You know you can make it to Topock easily too:)
Let m know also on the fri am run ill be up thurs night. would love to run with all of u guys. try and post something. on when and where. thanks :idea:

shippingguy
06-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Let m know also on the fri am run ill be up thurs night. would love to run with all of u guys. try and post something. on when and where. thanks :idea:
I am thinking we all try and meet up in the channel by London Bridge Resort. Maybe between 9:45-10:30? I know a few people are not arriving till around then. We will be arriving around midnight Thursday. I am game for whatever.

DEMOMAN
06-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Fri between 9:45 and 10:30 sounds good. See you all there:)

raff
06-12-2007, 11:11 AM
I am thinking we all try and meet up in the channel by London Bridge Resort. Maybe between 9:45-10:30? I know a few people are not arriving till around then. We will be arriving around midnight Thursday. I am game for whatever.
Sounds good to me, see you all there.:D

ULTRA28
06-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Allright, so we're planning a trip to Havasu Springs for Friday morning/afternnon right?
We have a TV show doing a special on our regatta. They want to send cameras in some boats and hang with some customers. Anybody have some room?
I just have to delver a 26 Shadow first thing Friday, then I'll be ready to roll. Let's pick a place and time to meet.

shippingguy
06-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Allright, so we're planning a trip to Havasu Springs for Friday morning/afternnon right?
We have a TV show doing a special on our regatta. They want to send cameras in some boats and hang with some customers. Anybody have some room?
I just have to delver a 26 Shadow first thing Friday, then I'll be ready to roll. Let's pick a place and time to meet.
John I help out if you need it.

raff
06-13-2007, 04:59 PM
It well be just Sara and I if they what a ride in a 24. leaving tomorrow at 6am and I don't think we will have a computer out there.
Your more then welcome to give us a call.818-613-6766 see you all there.

voodoomedman
06-13-2007, 05:27 PM
This is sucking more and more not being able to go. :( Hope you all have a good time. The party better be this good or better next year.

Johnwithjm
06-13-2007, 06:39 PM
So Friday we are going to leave for the lunch run around 11am?

DMVQUEEN
06-13-2007, 07:14 PM
So Friday we are going to leave for the lunch run around 11am?
So where do we meet? Around docks of London Bridge or in Channel?
We are in!!!!
And we have room!!
Just Mark and me and that big ol' boat!
Sara out

Johnwithjm
06-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Channel works for me.

catman-do
06-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Topok or springs is good for me. Topok is good for if we all want to hang out at sandbar like Mike said. Maybe we should meet up about 10:30 in the channel. We could get meet on the beach where they built the new wall on the island side under agave. I know there may be some that take longer to get there so floating around the channel may be a pain in the a$$.
John - Ive got 4 in my boat, so if they really need a boat to ride in you can throw a couple in mine as well. Just tell them to get my "good side" (oh wait.... i have no good side)

raff
06-14-2007, 04:36 AM
OK see you all there, we are out of here:D

shippingguy
06-14-2007, 06:30 AM
OK see you all there, we are out of here:D
See you there and drive safe:) .

ULTRA26 # 1
06-14-2007, 01:05 PM
See you there and drive safe:) .
Mike,
Jon and I are headed out at about 5:30 today. We plan on launching from JS at about 9:00 tomorrow morning. I will call you tonight on the road.
You and Holly have a safe trip
jm

shippingguy
06-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Mike,
Jon and I are headed out at about 5:30 today. We plan on launching from JS at about 9:00 tomorrow morning. I will call you tonight on the road.
You and Holly have a safe trip
jm
Sounds good we should be on the road around 6:00. Looks like everybody is meeting in the channel around 10:30-11:00 tomorrow. I will be launching around 8:30 or so.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Sounds good we should be on the road around 6:00. Looks like everybody is meeting in the channel around 10:30-11:00 tomorrow. I will be launching around 8:30 or so.
We may see each other on the road :D :D Talk to you tonite
10:30 - 11:00 sounds doable
jm