PDA

View Full Version : REOMAC ( Foreclosure conference)

Mandelon
04-18-2007, 03:34 PM
REOMAC just let out of their spring conference in Palm Springs...
Apparently the industry insiders, (meaning the lenders themselves) are saying there is a sh*tload more foreclosures coming. 3 to 5 years worth....
Southern Cal is going to continue down the road of increasing defaults and foreclosure for many quarters to come.
Doom and gloom, hee hee, I love it. :D
SD county is like the front of the wave for the rest of the state. We just had the biggest number of foreclosures EVER in the county's history for a month.
You guys who want to flip a property be careful, DO NOT OVERPAY!!!!

Tequila-John
04-18-2007, 03:37 PM
REOMAC just let out of their spring conference in Palm Springs...
Apparently the industry insiders, (meaning the lenders themselves) are saying there is a sh*tload more foreclosures coming. 3 to 5 years worth....
Southern Cal is going to continue down the road of increasing defaults and foreclosure for many quarters to come.
Doom and gloom, hee hee, I love it. :D
SD county is like the front of the wave for the rest of the state. We just had the biggest number of foreclosures EVER in the county's history for a month.
You guys who want to flip a property be careful, DO NOT OVERPAY!!!!
How is your marble bag bud? :)

Lavey29
04-18-2007, 04:31 PM
I heard something about a fed aid bail out to assist the homeowners who are in default and the sub prime lenders who gave their money to these people who would normally never be able to qualify for the loan on the house they bought. I hope the feds don't do anything to help anyone here. The rest of us will end up paying the bill somehow with higher rates or taxes or something else to offset the bail out cost.

Mandelon
04-18-2007, 04:32 PM
LOL, hurts less every day, but still swollen and a lovely purple shade, thanks for your concern....

Tequila-John
04-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I heard something about a fed aid bail out to assist the homeowners who are in default and the sub prime lenders who gave their money to these people who would normally never be able to qualify for the loan on the house they bought. I hope the feds don't do anything to help anyone here. The rest of us will end up paying the bill somehow with higher rates or taxes or something else to offset the bail out cost.
I agree

Tequila-John
04-18-2007, 05:01 PM
LOL, hurts less every day, but still swollen and a lovely purple shade, thanks for your concern....
glad you are getting better...

Trailer Park Casanova
04-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Where do you think Havasu / Parker RE prices will go during this time?

riverracerx
04-18-2007, 07:12 PM
I heard that home prices just went up 6% in LA County for first quarter.

YeLLowBoaT
04-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I saw where sacramento county is in the top 10 in the nation for repo's... I didn't see that coming... I've only been saying it for over a year and a half.

HavaSkank
04-18-2007, 08:10 PM
How do you get a list of these homes? Im going to list my house this summer and I'd LOVE to pick up repo directly from a bank. Everytime I look online it appears it's a gimmick and they want a credit card number for a list.
Perhaps I should wait for the pending doom and let the banks get bombarded, as anticipated?

socalmofo
04-18-2007, 08:14 PM
I saw where sacramento county is in the top 10 in the nation for repo's... I didn't see that coming... I've only been saying it for over a year and a half.
If you say it long enough you will be right eventually......I think house prices will go up eventually, So if House prices go up in the next 30 years can I say I told you so?:idea: