PDA

View Full Version : Dana Exhast

I DIG IT !
04-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Ok its been 5 weeks this friday and still no exhast. :confused:

Pussywhippled
04-18-2007, 06:53 PM
It must be exhausting waiting that long...

Pro Max
04-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Dont even get me started on broken boat promises !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck dude,

Daytona100
04-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Have you called them and asked if the manifolds have been shipped yet.:idea:

stoker22405
04-18-2007, 07:13 PM
What does Dana say everytime you call them?...

I DIG IT !
04-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Yea about once a week. They keep telling me that there backed up from the LA boat show. They say that it shoud be 30 to 45 days from the time you order????? That seam like a really long time. I just wish that I would get mine!!!!!!!!! Im willing to bet that it will be 6 weeks, maby:confused: I never thought that getting proformance exhast would be such a pain in the a$$.

Pussywhippled
04-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Have you exhausted all of your options?

I DIG IT !
04-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Yea the problem is that I really like Dana product the best out of all the other products. I just wish that it was way faster to get.

Pussywhippled
04-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Yea the problem is that I really like Dana product the best out of all the other products. I just wish that it was way faster to get.
I have an order in with them right now too as a matter of fact. Not exhaust, but I am patiently waiting as you are.
What makes our situations even worse is that we don't need the stuff, but we want it, and sometimes that is worse than actually needing it...

I DIG IT !
04-18-2007, 07:25 PM
I know, but when you make up your mind that you want somthing you want it NOW!!!

Pussywhippled
04-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I know, but when you make up your mind that you want somthing you want it NOW!!!
You think you're waiting... I have orders all over town I'm waiting on...
Here is my list:
Dana Marine
Xtreme Audio Covers
Eddie Marine
Trick Marine
Imco NV
Extreme Custom Marine
And I already picked up an order at Rex Marine.
It's going to be like Christmas any day now...

Daytona100
04-18-2007, 07:30 PM
maybe you ordered the wrong part "exhast" ....it sounds like you should've ordered "exhaust" ........ but good luck ;)
Smartass!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

I DIG IT !
04-18-2007, 07:33 PM
God thats really cool. That does make me feally a little better. Good luck on all you parts.

MR.rvrluvr
04-18-2007, 07:38 PM
You think you're waiting... I have orders all over town I'm waiting on...
Here is my list:
Dana Marine
Xtreme Audio Covers
Eddie Marine
Trick Marine
Imco NV
Extreme Custom Marine
And I already picked up an order at Rex Marine.
It's going to be like Christmas any day now...
man you must be exhausted....:D

Deano
04-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Better open up the box outside to make sure there isn't a piece of po po in the riser after your rant:D

Pussywhippled
04-18-2007, 07:55 PM
man you must be exhausted....:D
No just too cheap to buy a new boat so I figured I would build one, one part at a time...
EDIT:
The real reason for not having a new boat is... I can't write which means I can't sign my name...

Dana Marine Products
04-19-2007, 06:35 AM
Well, I apologize for the delay, but I'd like to state that you were informed of this delay when the order was placed. This thread is a little misleading. It portrays that you call every week and get the run around, when in fact, if you call, you're told the exact same thing you were told when you placed the order.
We are on schedule, I have a large batch of manifolds arriving Monday of next week. Within two days of their arrival we will be shipping systems.
Trust me, if anyone is more anxious to get these systems out the door, it's me. We had a six month supply of these systems on our shelf at the time of the LA boat show. They were all sold within 1 week of that show ending. A good problem to have, but the reality is that it takes time to manufacture these types of parts. Unfortunately, we simply got caught off guard, and we're reacting as quickly as we possibly can.
Hang with us, this problem is going to end very soon. When you receive the product, I can assure you, it will be worth the wait.
Thank you,
Bob @ Dana Marine

phebus
04-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Dana Marine= Stand up company. :D
Great products, and I have always been very happy with their customer service.

Jbb
04-19-2007, 06:41 AM
I was very pleased with the hydraulic hatch hinges I bought from them....

Dana Marine Products
04-19-2007, 06:44 AM
I'm confident to say that after this gentleman receives his exhaust, the little thumb will be turned the other direction.

boatsnblondes
04-19-2007, 06:47 AM
When you order high end stuff like this be prepared to have to wait a little. I have NEVER had a problem with the Dana stuff on my Hallett, that alone is worth the wait. Be a little patient, you'll be rewarded for it...trust me on this one...:D

boatsnblondes
04-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Ok, Bob, I did it....do I get my free t-shirts now???:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

chase8
04-19-2007, 07:03 AM
I bought a set from them last year. Had to wait awhile but they are worth it.