PDA

View Full Version : Well, good night Clips!

DILLIGAF
04-18-2007, 09:29 PM
They didn't get it done this year. I expect them to come back with a purpose next year and cause some havoc. They weren't ready this year and rested on the previous season results. Nobody gives you anything and they did not deserve to be in the playoffs. I am hoping they learned their lesson.
Oh well.......

dmontzsta
04-18-2007, 09:36 PM
yup.
I think they made waves last year cause nobody really expected it. Then once they started making noise, teams started taking the clippers a little more serious. IMO: They need a better coach and one more star to really make it far.
It has been fun Tom. I cant believe another season is behind us! :)
BTW: What happened to ShockwaveBob? 2 season ago you were both attached at the hip!

AirtimeLavey
04-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Bummer.......but isn't this what that team is built on - underacheivement and let down? Hasn't it always been....."well, maybe next year". I guess they make the playoffs once and everybody's ready to jump on the bandwagon.
Must be tough being a CF. BS aside, the couple of games I watched this year, they seemed to have a lot of talent and potential. Wonder what they'll bring next year. A real shame they couldn't pull it together this year. Better luck next year.

Chubby4Life
04-18-2007, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=AirtimeLavey;2510171]Bummer.......but isn't this what that team is built on - underacheivement and let down? Hasn't it always been....."well, maybe next year". QUOTE]
Doesn't that quote belong to Cubs' fan?

AirtimeLavey
04-18-2007, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=AirtimeLavey;2510171]Bummer.......but isn't this what that team is built on - underacheivement and let down? Hasn't it always been....."well, maybe next year". QUOTE]
Doesn't that quote belong to Cubs' fan?
Lol....yep. Most successful sports franchise never to have won, I think. Clippers are no Cubs, though. Not yet.

BajaMike
04-18-2007, 09:53 PM
:(

JetBoatRich
04-19-2007, 04:05 AM
Clippers didn't make the playoffs:rolleyes: that is the shock of the NBA season:rolleyes:

Jyruiz
04-19-2007, 07:13 AM
It was a tough season for the Clipps, from in house fighting (Maggete) to injuries and poor coaching. Also at times during the season the players looked like they were not focused and not interested. I was hoping they would make the playoffs and make it a trend. Now they will just look like the old Clipps again till they form some kind of consistency in making the playoffs.
Thanks Clipps (more the players than the coach and management) for trying and entertaining us down the stretch.

dmontzsta
04-19-2007, 07:43 AM
NO F -ING WAY .... they didn't make the playoff's, i had them winning the championship this year :D
Me too! :)
Where is Tom? He is hiding all of the sudden. I bet if the clippers were in and the Lakers were out the entire front page of the sandbar would be FULL. lol

Havasu1986
04-19-2007, 08:00 AM
At least they get to put a ping pong ball in the hopper this year.:D

Hardly Satisfied
04-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Clippers SUCK

Sin Cal
04-19-2007, 11:13 AM
They didn't get it done this year. I expect them to come back with a purpose next year and cause some havoc. They weren't ready this year and rested on the previous season results. Nobody gives you anything and they did not deserve to be in the playoffs. I am hoping they learned their lesson.
Oh well.......
Hey Tom F-the Clippers and Lakers. The Warriors are going to the playoffs thanks to the Clippers loss and the Warriors kicking the Blazers butttttttttt:D

Sin Cal
04-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Oh well.......
Hey Tom F-the Clippers and Lakers. The Warriors are going to the playoffs thanks to the Clippers loss and the Warriors kicking the Blazers butttttttttt:D

Sin Cal
04-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Tom had to post it twice so all you Clippers and Lakers fans know the deal:jawdrop:

AirtimeLavey
04-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Tom had to post it twice so all you Clippers and Lakers fans know the deal:jawdrop:
Who? What team are you talking about? The Warriors? Wait, I know.... they're from Modesto? no Bakersfield? no, Fresno? Ok where are they from? Can't be all bad, they finished ahead of the Clips, and we know how good they are. :idea: :D Can't be all bad w/D. Fish.

Sin Cal
04-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Who? What team are you talking about? The Warriors? Wait, I know.... they're from Modesto? no Bakersfield? no, Fresno? Ok where are they from? Can't be all bad, they finished ahead of the Clips, and we know how good they are. :idea: :D Can't be all bad w/D. Fish.
You never heard of the Golden State Warriors from the S.F. bay area. They play their home games in the Oakland arena. Don Nelson is the new head coach. It's due to him and his staff that the Warriors are in the playoffs for the first time in years. Go Warriors:D

AirtimeLavey
04-19-2007, 11:45 AM
You never heard of the Golden State Warriors from the S.F. bay area. They play their home games in the Oakland arena. Don Nelson is the new head coach. It's due to him and his staff that the Warriors are in the playoffs for the first time in years. Go Warriors:D
Yes, I've heard of them. Just throwing a little back at you after you "let us know the deal" in your other post. Good to see them make the post season, and I think you're right about Don N.'s impact. At least they have their own town to call home, and not trying to piggy back off of another team's dynasty. Good luck :D

Sin Cal
04-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes, I've heard of them. Just throwing a little back at you after you "let us know the deal" in your other post. Good to see them make the post season, and I think you're right about Don N.'s impact. At least they have their own town to call home. Good luck :D
Thanks just a little excited for the home team. Hope they do well:)

MayDaze
04-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Did the Clippers game end before the Warriors?

nodigg
04-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Tom says to say "FOCK all you hatin' Mofos! Show some class you FOCKEN ***boat Hoars!" BTW FOCK HAVI TOO! AND Keyes from Parker too!"
BTW, That no teeth mofo DILLIDAD is down from BUUUUULlhead and in my house right now.

AirtimeLavey
04-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Tom says to say "FOCK all you hatin' Mofos! Show some class you FOCKEN ***boat Hoars!" BTW FOCK HAVI TOO! AND Keyes from Parker too!"
BTW, That no teeth mofo DILLIDAD is down from BUUUUULlhead and in my house right now.
Lol.....like it's our fault he's a JV fan. It all comes w/the territory. Better luck next year. Soon, he'll be posting for the Suns to win, anyway. :D

dmontzsta
04-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Tell him STFU! :)
Whenever the Lakers lost a regular season game he had 10 threads going, we are taking it easy on his old ass, wouldnt want him to croak.:devil:

DILLIGAF
04-19-2007, 09:25 PM
i get my "own" fock you ......... nice ... and when tom gets done blowing you with his teeth out, tell him to come out and eat a lil crow ......... :mad: :jawdrop: :D
LOL...I told him to not overlook Parker with the F Bombs...Not specifically you. I am fine and only lost my house money from the last two years :)
Easy money next year again.....

DILLIGAF
04-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Tell him STFU! :)
Whenever the Lakers lost a regular season game he had 10 threads going, we are taking it easy on his old ass, wouldnt want him to croak.:devil:
Like I said....you got 9 more to start. See if you can come up with 9 different subjects. i don't think you have it in you BIACH!
lol

Jordy
04-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Whenever the Lakers lost a regular season game he had 10 threads going,
I really doubt that Tom had 400 or so threads going, based on 10 for every Laker loss. It's called math DMXcuse. ;)

DILLIGAF
04-19-2007, 09:39 PM
I really doubt that Tom had 400 or so threads going, based on 10 for every Laker loss. It's called math DMXcuse. ;)
lol....Damn, you are on the ball :)
He has a very valid point there Insane and we all know you have no respect for facts or anything like that.

Jordy
04-19-2007, 09:42 PM
lol....Damn, you are on the ball :)
Yeah, I was in engineering before I started in pre-law... ;)
He has a very valid point there Insane and we all know you have no respect for facts or anything like that.
Enough with your lip old man, come up with some excuses why you didn't start 400 threads. My suggestion is that you claim injury, fatigue, and your regular starters were out of the rotation. :D :D :D

acatitude
04-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Don't worry dilligaf, the lakers only won what 2 more games then the clips??? thats not domination at all and I say suns in 5 . musleman is getting fired saturday so we will jhave a new coach. lets see how good my sources are ..
and I predict bibby and artest will be gone before next year. I dont think anybody would take slow ass miller and his big overpaid salary.. Id just give him away if it was me ..looking for #8 in the lottery .

DILLIGAF
04-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Don't worry dilligaf, the lakers only won what 2 more games then the clips??? thats not domination at all and I say suns in 5 . musleman is getting fired saturday so we will jhave a new coach. lets see how good my sources are ..
and I predict bibby and artest will be gone before next year. I dont think anybody would take slow ass miller and his big overpaid salary.. Id just give him away if it was me ..looking for #8 in the lottery .
We could use Bibby on the Clips :) Sac will be back as ownership wants to win badly. They will be fine.
Thanks

acatitude
04-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Ill tell ya My big fear is that Kg is a free agent this year and will opt out and might go to lakers...... Then Don would never shut up, lol..... Ive always hoped that we could somehow get Garnett. Instant top 4 finish for whatever team Garnett goes to in west . I say bibby artest and martin to minnesota for Garnett, so Minnesota gets something in return for him.. dreamin and hopin....... go DODGERS