PDA

View Full Version : One more clippers thread to really dig it in.

dmontzsta
04-19-2007, 07:40 AM
I was thinking of making 10+ threads just ripping on how the clippers didnt make the playoffs and have only been in the playoffs once over the last 30 years? :)
I really REALLY wanted to dig the knife in DEEP! Especially after Tom likes to rub it in when the Lakers lose a regular season game. And how people actually had the nerve to say the clippers were LAs winning team or best team. History does not go away for one better regular season.
Oh, I could go on and on!
Instead, I want to say it was nice "discussing" lol the season with Tom and everyone else who was part of the discussions.
But, this is where the Lakers and clippers must part (again).
BRING ON THE suns! Revenge is what I am talking about.

Tyson Ross
04-19-2007, 08:01 AM
This would be more of a statement if the Lakers breezed into the playoffs!!!:rolleyes: :D
Suns will sweep.

dmontzsta
04-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Suns will sweep.
No way in hell they will sweep, sorry to disappoint.
Do you not remember last year at all? :) The Lakers are deeper this year, believe it or not, they now have a full roster again.
Honestly, I cant wait it is going to be a GREAT series, probably one of the most entertaining.
How big of an upset would it be if the warriors beat the mavericks? :)

Tyson Ross
04-19-2007, 09:20 AM
"How big of an upset would it be if the warriors beat the mavericks? "
I heard this am they swept season series and their playing pretty well. Should be interesting.

totenhosen
04-19-2007, 09:28 AM
No way in hell they will sweep, sorry to disappoint.
Do you not remember last year at all? :) The Lakers are deeper this year, believe it or not, they now have a full roster again.
Honestly, I cant wait it is going to be a GREAT series, probably one of the most entertaining.
Even as a Lakers fan I got to say it doesn't look good. The Lakers sputtered their way into the playoffs and you are forgetting that the Suns got MUCH BETTER this year by getting Amare back.

dmontzsta
04-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Even as a Lakers fan I got to say it doesn't look good. The Lakers sputtered their way into the playoffs and you are forgetting that the Suns got MUCH BETTER this year by getting Amare back.
I agree, but they finally have a full roster, so maybe they will start clicking now that they must step it up a notch.

DILLIGAF
04-19-2007, 09:21 PM
Ho Hum...You got 9 more to start Insane....
DILLIGAF!

Jordy
04-19-2007, 09:25 PM
I agree, but they finally have a full roster, so maybe they will start clicking now that they must step it up a notch.
Yeah, and MAYBE the Cards and the Raiders will go to the SUPERBOWL next year... and maybe a frogs ass wouldn't drag the ground when he hopped if he had wings.... :D :D :D
You and your maybes are right up there with you and your DMXcuses... :jawdrop:
You were much better when you were in a boy band. ;)