PDA

View Full Version : Jay Photoglou..

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 11:45 AM
.. is unfocking real!!!
After searching for weeks, Jay found my new truck at a dealer nearly 300 miles away R/T. He is on his way there (on his day off) to pick her up, then deliver it to me.
I know there are a bunch of threads talking about his level of customer service. I just thought I should share just one more reason, he is the ONLY Chevy guru our family will ever use!
Thank you, Jay.
Mark

little rowe boat
04-19-2007, 11:49 AM
.. is unfocking real!!!
After searching for weeks, Jay found my new truck at a dealer nearly 300 miles away R/T. He is on his way there (on his day off) to pick her up, then deliver it to me.
I know there are a bunch of threads talking about his level of customer service. I just thought I should share just one more reason, he is the ONLY Chevy guru our family will ever use!
Thank you, Jay.
Mark
You GUYs must play alot of twister together.:D

moneypit
04-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Thats Funny. I called him Monday... Left an IM.... I also Started a thread in The Aneheim Chevrolet Thread telling him I was ready to order the truck we discussed last week.. I never heard as much as a jingle...
Hmmm??? I never saw any other threads about his customer service. I just chalk it up to that my deal wasnt for him and he didnt want to talk to me or hes to busy to call me back.
Im glad you were well taken care of.:)

sigepmock
04-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Thats Funny. I called him Monday... Left an IM.... I also Started a thread in The Aneheim Chevrolet Thread telling him I was ready to order the truck we discussed last week.. I never heard as much as a jingle...
Hmmm??? I never saw any other threads about his customer service. I just chalk it up to that my deal wasnt for him and he didnt want to talk to me or hes to busy to call me back.
Don't dismiss him so quickly. He's always gone above and beyond for us or anyone we've sent his direction. He may just be busy.....try him again it's worth it.
Chris

Mrs.Racer277
04-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Congrats........So you really did order it....LOL
Can not wait to see her. :)

Brady Bunch
04-19-2007, 12:02 PM
That does not sound like Jay not to get back to someone.....:( It may be that he is so busy that he has not had the chance! I would give him another call. I had a scenario that I ran by him at one time and he took the time to call me back and let me know that what I was looking for was not available. I am sure he will get back to you :D I have friends that purchased their trucks through him and they could not speak any higher of his professionalism and customer service.
Congrats on the purchase OGShocker :)

moneypit
04-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Don't dismiss him so quickly. He's always gone above and beyond for us or anyone we've sent his direction. He may just be busy.....try him again it's worth it.
Chris
Thats what I was hoping.. But when I said I was ready to order and I didnt even get a call back saying to hold tight or "I got your message, Im busy" I have left it at that. I figured I wasnt in the "in" croud or something. Anyway, I have a friend who manages a dealership who has a contact for me... Im again waiting for a reply from them...Should hear something by tonight.
Nice looking trucks though. I hope to get one soon.

Troubles No More
04-19-2007, 12:06 PM
When I was inquiring about a truck, Jay was on vacation but he had his partner call and he answered all of my questions. I think if you look/search you will not find anything but good feedback about his service.
Call again

ChumpChange
04-19-2007, 12:10 PM
I was at Anahiem Chevrolet yesterday. I thought I had a busy cell phone. His phone is unreal with people constantly calling him for information. Let me test drive a new 2500HD. That truck is huge. When I told him yesterday I'd call him today for my order, he said he'd be out of the office most of the day. Now I know why.
Thanks Mark for delaying my order. :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 12:52 PM
I was at Anahiem Chevrolet yesterday. I thought I had a busy cell phone. His phone is unreal with people constantly calling him for information. Let me test drive a new 2500HD. That truck is huge. When I told him yesterday I'd call him today for my order, he said he'd be out of the office most of the day. Now I know why.
Thanks Mark for delaying my order. :D
You know me, anything I can do to help. :D
PM me with your phone number and if you are ready to buy, I'll make sure he gets it.

Mrs.Racer277
04-19-2007, 01:09 PM
You know me, anything I can do to help. :D
PM me with your phone number and if you are ready to buy, I'll make sure he gets it.
I would expect nothing less, fits you perfect. :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:19 PM
LMAO
I would expect nothing less, fits you perfect. :D
The only bummer is, it won't match my river hat.

ChumpChange
04-19-2007, 01:20 PM
So what did you really get?

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:22 PM
NICE!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!:D :D

woody56
04-19-2007, 01:24 PM
SWEET! Can't wait to see her. I think you guys should come out this weekend to show her off.:D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:25 PM
SWEET! Can't wait to see her. I think you guys should come out this weekend to show her off.:D
I have renters this weekend. :(

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:26 PM
You gonna be there next weekend?

Mrs.Racer277
04-19-2007, 01:31 PM
I don't :) :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
04-19-2007, 01:31 PM
I am on the look out for a new, matching river hat now. :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:33 PM
I don't :) :idea:
Offer? If so, call Nise...LOL
Did you get our checks?

woody56
04-19-2007, 01:34 PM
Bring the bus!:D

Mrs.Racer277
04-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Offer? If so, call Nise...LOL
Did you get our checks?
I am calling right now. :)
Not yet, I will check today. :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:45 PM
I am calling right now. :)
Not yet, I will check today. :D
Crap! I forgot, I have to help the Catholics this weekend.:D

Mrs.Racer277
04-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Crap! I forgot, I have to help the Catholics this weekend.:D
Nise would like to know if you have a new truck yet????
She is calling me back....Says she can not think of anything planned :D :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Nise would like to know if you have a new truck yet????
She is calling me back....Says she can not think of anything planned :D :D
I promissed friends I would take our motorhome down to their Fiesta. They need it to make a road block, I buddy needs it for the BAR!..:D:D:D

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:55 PM
I promissed friends I would take our motorhome down to their Fiesta. They need it to make a road block, I buddy needs it for the BAR!..:D:D:D
Bar??? Did someone say bar? :D :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Bar??? Did someone say bar? :D :D
Yeah, we hammer back the Capt'/Pepsi's all day then go try the bean bag toss in the evening..:D Come on up!

EmpirE231
04-19-2007, 01:59 PM
moneypitt... I would give him another chance. definitely worth it. got my HD through him.... blew everyone elses deal out of the water, found me the exact truck that I wanted (not in stock at his dealer... but @ another dealer that wanted much more $$$$$) ... and delivered it to my office 2 days early, clean, full tank of gas, in time to make it to my buddies wedding. excellent customer service, and the easiest car buying experience ever. :D

djunkie
04-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah, we hammer back the Capt'/Pepsi's all day then go try the bean bag toss in the evening..:D Come on up!
Where, when? I gotta work all weekend cause we're leaving for the river next thursday.

Mrs.Racer277
04-19-2007, 02:15 PM
WHATEVER :devil:

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Where, when? I gotta work all weekend cause we're leaving for the river next thursday.
We'll talk over lunch. :D

djunkie
04-19-2007, 02:38 PM
We'll talk over lunch. :D
Si senor. See ya tomorrow.

PHOTOGLOU
04-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Sorry got your PM on 4/17/07 that you were ready to order, which is tuesday night. I didn't get that message till after GM had shut down orders. And I was going under the assumtion that we had talked about GM picking orders up on Tuesday. So I messed up sorry. If an order is place on Wednesday thru a Monday GM still knows about them the same time.... I left a message on an answering machine yesterday, Sounded like a cell phone. I have dropped the ball on this one so I am sorry should have followed up faster and more. If you are still interested I would like to earn your business.... Jay 714 552 0300
BTW I have already left you a message today too.... (about 15 minutes ago)....

ChumpChange
04-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Jay:
Will you be working on Saturday so I can come on down with the Wifey? .........or should I just order one over the phone now? :D

PHOTOGLOU
04-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Jay:
Will you be working on Saturday so I can come on down with the Wifey? .........or should I just order one over the phone now? :D
NIce.... I will be here 10 AM to 9 PM friday - Saturday 9 AM to 8 PM Sunday 10 AM to 7 PM.... you pick..... Good seeing you yesterday and look forward to getting you your truck.....

ChumpChange
04-19-2007, 03:23 PM
NIce.... I will be here 10 AM to 9 PM friday - Saturday 9 AM to 8 PM Sunday 10 AM to 7 PM.... you pick..... Good seeing you yesterday and look forward to getting you your truck.....
I'll see you bright and early on Saturday. :D

Kachina26
04-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that. My son was well taken care of by Jay. Got a fair price on his trade, a good deal on the truck and never left the house in Hesperia to do the deal. We all goof from time to time, trust me, if you give Jay a call again, you won't regret it.

Boozer
04-19-2007, 04:02 PM
There is no easier way to buy a car then to buy a car from Jay PERIOD!
You pick up the phone, call Jay, tell him what you want, give him your information, and usually within 1 day Jay will have the car you are looking for at your doorstep. No need to leave the house, no need to deal with pushy salesmen, and most of all no need to worry about getting fawked over. Jay will give you a price that most dealers will have a hard time beating and you won't have to beat each other up to get that price.

PHOTOGLOU
04-19-2007, 06:09 PM
OG... Did you need gap ins to go with the warranty?????:D

Dan Lorenze
04-19-2007, 08:15 PM
I was at Anahiem Chevrolet yesterday.
Me too... :)

Ziggy
04-19-2007, 08:22 PM
300 miles?????????? :idea: Thats the low average I have to chase down cars for trades ;) :D:D:D Even had to get cars from back east few times :eek: :mad:
Jay be da Man..