PDA

View Full Version : CAMP FAR WEST PICTURES!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
01-02-2003, 08:13 PM
I posted all the pics from Camp Far West at my website. Thanks to SSMIKE for the great shots.
www.dragboatrace.com (http://www.dragboatrace.com)
PS If anyone knows how much the white and multi color brown was let me know. The guy who originally had that boat built is a good friend of mine and would like to know

DansBlown73Nordic
01-02-2003, 08:30 PM
Who ever took those pictures did one hell of a Job. Lets see the rest.

Kindsvater Flat
01-02-2003, 08:35 PM
Dans66Stevens:
Who ever took those pictures did one hell of a Job. Lets see the rest. Dan you would not beleive the quality of the pictures SSMIKE sent me. The pics are huge and over a meg each. Super clear and crisp. I only reduced the size and not the quality.

Sangster
01-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Cool pics SSMIKE & Thanks for Hosting them K-FLAT..Your site is filling up with great pics.....

Hud
01-02-2003, 09:07 PM
K-Flat, thank you & SS Mike for the picture's.

Sangster
01-02-2003, 09:14 PM
That's strange, lookin' at all the pics I took and there almost the exact same shots...No sence in postin' mine...And these are a lot quality... wink

Kindsvater Flat
01-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Sangster:
That's strange, lookin' at all the pics I took and there almost the exact same shots...No sence in postin' mine...And these are a lot quality... wink Good thing yours are always grainy. :D
Did Santa bring you a new cam?

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Very nice, and good job on the pics Mike. Some seriously nice boats up there...

ssmike
01-03-2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks Guys for the compliments on the pictures. I tried to shoot all the V-drives I could find. Notice the lack of Jet boat shots. :D
It was an enjoyable day despite the lack of action.
ssmike

GofastRacer
01-03-2003, 10:19 AM
Just got to look at them, very cool pics!!... :cool:

Sangster
01-03-2003, 10:28 AM
There are also more pics in the media center under Club meetin's & Happenings.... :D
[ January 03, 2003, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

GofastRacer
01-03-2003, 10:38 AM
Sangster:
There are also more pics in the media center under Club meetin's & Happenings.... :D Cool pics!, looks like it was a lot of fun!..Can't figure though, all them bitchin badass boats and not one with the motor facing the right way?, guess I would have been out of place!!.. eek! :D

Morg
01-03-2003, 03:58 PM
GofastRacer:
Sangster:
There are also more pics in the media center under Club meetin's & Happenings.... :D Cool pics!, looks like it was a lot of fun!..Can't figure though, all them bitchin badass boats and not one with the motor facing the right way?, guess I would have been out of place!!.. eek! :D GFR,
Come up on fathers day. You will feel right at home. I'm think'n we may have to set up the 1/4 mile bouys for something to make turns around. :D wink
Morg.

BigBoyToys
01-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Morg:
GofastRacer:
Sangster:
There are also more pics in the media center under Club meetin's & Happenings.... :D Cool pics!, looks like it was a lot of fun!..Can't figure though, all them bitchin badass boats and not one with the motor facing the right way?, guess I would have been out of place!!.. eek! :D GFR,
Come up on fathers day. You will feel right at home. I'm think'n we may have to set up the 1/4 mile bouys for something to make turns around. :D wink
Morg. I agree....c'mon up GFR. Word is, there just might be another circle boat in our household by fathers day :D

GofastRacer
01-04-2003, 10:36 AM
You guys sure make it tempting!!. Isn't CFW up by Auburn??, that's about an 800mi trip for me! eek! Is it a one day'r or a week?, kind of a long trip for just one day!! :rolleyes:

Morg
01-04-2003, 03:53 PM
GofastRacer:
You guys sure make it tempting!!. Isn't CFW up by Auburn??, that's about an 800mi trip for me! eek! Is it a one day'r or a week?, kind of a long trip for just one day!! :rolleyes: GFR,
CFW is just north of Sacramento. Pretty much right next to the small town of Wheatland. Myself & a few friends will be arriving on Thursday night. you are welcome to join us. BTW we should have a boat that will make you feel right at home in our camp. :D :D
Morg.

Hud
01-04-2003, 10:52 PM
SS Mike, check your pm's please.

GofastRacer
01-05-2003, 06:50 AM
Morg:
GofastRacer:
You guys sure make it tempting!!. Isn't CFW up by Auburn??, that's about an 800mi trip for me! eek! Is it a one day'r or a week?, kind of a long trip for just one day!! :rolleyes: GFR,
CFW is just north of Sacramento. Pretty much right next to the small town of Wheatland. Myself & a few friends will be arriving on Thursday night. you are welcome to join us. BTW we should have a boat that will make you feel right at home in our camp. :D :D
Morg. Morg, I sure thank you for the welcome, I take it yours will be done by then huh!.Now, about them buoys?, are you talking about a single pin 1/2 mi course with 1/4 mi straights or a 1/4mi course?..A half miler sounds pretty cool!!.. wink :D

Sangster
01-05-2003, 07:24 AM
Morg:
GofastRacer:
Morg. Hey Morg..Must be alot of Dust flyin' out of the garage since NYD..Hope this means it will be ready for Fathers Day..John, I'll give you a call around Noon today.... :D