View Full Version : Look what Bilge made for me

lewiville
04-19-2007, 09:36 PM
:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :D
A new Siggy.
Thanks Bilge I knew you where good for something.:idea: :messedup:

HavasuSelect
04-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Damn Bilge! You gotta start charging for you work.

lewiville
04-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Damn Bilge! You gotta start charging for you work.
we did trade.:D

BoatFloating
04-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Bilge needs to hook me up... Hey now....

EAZYKILLER2006
04-19-2007, 09:48 PM
we did trade.:D
trade? im in...hook me up:)

lewiville
04-19-2007, 09:50 PM
trade? im in...hook me up:)
it all depends what ya gots to trade?:devil: :devil: :jawdrop:

HM
04-19-2007, 10:19 PM
What are you guys talking about? :D

lewiville
04-19-2007, 10:28 PM
What are you guys talking about? :D
"trade" you know "barter system" I trade for what I got and so on and so on........:idea:

HM
04-19-2007, 10:35 PM
"trade" you know "barter system" I trade for what I got and so on and so on........:idea:
"sarcasm" you know "smart ass" I do it on almost every post and so on and so on......:idea:
psssssssst.....Bilge made the popping head sig picture for me. It is supposed to go along with people thinking I am a midget with a little monty pythonish theme. Shhhhhh....nobody knows. :D

lewiville
04-20-2007, 06:20 AM
"sarcasm" you know "smart ass" I do it on almost every post and so on and so on......:idea:
psssssssst.....Bilge made the popping head sig picture for me. It is supposed to go along with people thinking I am a midget with a little monty pythonish theme. Shhhhhh....nobody knows. :D
thats funny. I have no idea how he does that?
Buy the way I was checking out your "world of holy molly" that is funny I had to send it to the buddies. Midget? your not a Midget.

HM
04-20-2007, 07:17 AM
thats funny. I have no idea how he does that?
Buy the way I was checking out your "world of holy molly" that is funny I had to send it to the buddies. Midget? your not a Midget.
The Kung Fu F-You is classic! Reminds me of ***boat! All the way down the heard of dancing leprachauns. Don't tell anyone I am not a midget...Spammit Karl saw an actual midget at the sand bar and thought it was me! You know...if you read it on ***boat, it must be a fact!!!! I thought about hiring a tough guy midget to show up at a ***boat event, introduce himself as HolyMoly, and start a bunch of fights....but then, I have already met a ton of people from here in person so they might finger it out. :D