PDA

View Full Version : GMS pricing and rebates

BobbyB
04-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Hey Photoglu,
What kindofa deal can you get me? I get the GMS discount (Mom works for Hughes/Rayheon), and my work gets me the Supplier's Discount (? not too sure what it is about). Which one is better? Is there rebates? What about the finance rate? I wasn't really looking, but I saw CharlyOx's Sliverado MAX that you got him, and I am warming up to it. I gotta have a crew cab, 8' bed, and leather. I would like the Duramax. I am open to a dually, and I would prefer 4X4. I have a '99 suburban to trade in (2500 LT 4X4). If the price is right, I will pull the trigger.

PHOTOGLOU
04-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Hey Photoglu,
What kindofa deal can you get me? I get the GMS discount (Mom works for Hughes/Rayheon), and my work gets me the Supplier's Discount (? not too sure what it is about). Which one is better? Is there rebates? What about the finance rate? I wasn't really looking, but I saw CharlyOx's Sliverado MAX that you got him, and I am warming up to it. I gotta have a crew cab, 8' bed, and leather. I would like the Duramax. I am open to a dually, and I would prefer 4X4. I have a '99 suburban to trade in (2500 LT 4X4). If the price is right, I will pull the trigger.
What you are describing are two different programs... I would need to know the last 3 letters of your auth code to get you an accurate price.... BUT there is a extra $1,000.00 rebate to gms and supplier numbers till the end of the month..... Please call me 714 552 0300 if you feel more comforatale letting me know the letters of the auth code....
BTW.. for you there would be a total for $3,000 in rebate $1000 regional $1000 trade asst and $1000 for gms or supplier.....

BobbyB
04-20-2007, 03:50 PM
What you are describing are two different programs... I would need to know the last 3 letters of your auth code to get you an accurate price.... BUT there is a extra $1,000.00 rebate to gms and supplier numbers till the end of the month..... Please call me 714 552 0300 if you feel more comforatale letting me know the letters of the auth code....
BTW.. for you there would be a total for $3,000 in rebate $1000 regional $1000 trade asst and $1000 for gms or supplier.....
I know they are two different programs, I just want to know which one is a better discount. I get 3K off on top of the discount? Cool. I have an old authorization letter, will that work? I don't want to ask for a new one til I know fo-sho. Know what I mean?
Thanks, I'll try to call you tonight.

boatnam2
04-21-2007, 05:58 AM
baller!

boatnam2
04-21-2007, 05:59 AM
[QUOTE=BobbyB;2514256]I know they are two different programs, I just want to know which one is a better discount. I get 3K off on top of the discount? Cool. I have an old authorization letter, will that work? I don't want to ask for a new one til I know fo-sho. Know what I mean?
Thanks, I'll try to call you tonight.[/QUlet me know how much you get off bobbyb im kinds getting the itch again myself.

PHOTOGLOU
04-21-2007, 08:32 AM
I know they are two different programs, I just want to know which one is a better discount. I get 3K off on top of the discount? Cool. I have an old authorization letter, will that work? I don't want to ask for a new one til I know fo-sho. Know what I mean?
Thanks, I'll try to call you tonight.
GMS is approx 1.8% lower of a price to you the customer...

BobbyB
04-24-2007, 03:45 PM
im kinds getting the itch again myself.
Yeah Man......

charlyox
05-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Diesel up dude. It's cheaper than that overpriced ARCO gas you guy's make ;)

BobbyB
07-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Okay.............here ya go,
I can get the GM Family First discount through my Mom, and I get the GM Supplier discount from my work (last three letters is GSU). Is this enough information to figure out which one will save me more dough?
Thanks,
BobbyB

PHOTOGLOU
07-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Okay.............here ya go,
I can get the GM Family First discount through my Mom, and I get the GM Supplier discount from my work (last three letters is GSU). Is this enough information to figure out which one will save me more dough?
Thanks,
BobbyB
Mom's will.... GSU is not....