PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run Floatilla - Post Luncheon

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2007, 09:24 AM
After the floatilla who's game to run up to Topock for some good o'fashion BBQ and entertainment ie. live band and a mechanical bull @ the marina? Chet's having his annual BBQ out in the lot. Last year it was outstanding with live music and the BBQ was the best. I have a small group heading up right after the poker run blows by.......:D

That Guy
04-20-2007, 09:28 AM
We might be up for this....:D

woody56
04-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Did somebody say bbq?:D :D :D

OGShocker
04-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Did somebody say bbq?:D :D :D
OH FOCK, Chet better stock up!!! :D

sigepmock
04-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Yeah we might be down for that too...going to kind of feel it out as we go ....that's the plan for now....just as long as you don't mind wating up for us....
Is Emerson gonna be there:D :devil: :D

djunkie
04-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Is Emerson gonna be there:D :devil: :D
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :D

phebus
04-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Is it hard to get a slip? I imagine it would fill up pretty quick.

woody56
04-20-2007, 09:55 AM
Phebus lunch today at the sand bar & grill on the island at 12:00 you in?

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Last year it wasn't to bad, Chet added alot of new slips, beside most of the partiers arrive via Harley's since it is the Laughlin Run weekend. I am sure we could fine a way to side tie. We're boaters:D

INSman
04-20-2007, 06:51 PM
After the floatilla who's game to run up to Topock for some good o'fashion BBQ and entertainment ie. live band and a mechanical bull @ the marina? Chet's having his annual BBQ out in the lot. Last year it was outstanding with live music and the BBQ was the best. I have a small group heading up right after the poker run blows by.......:D
Blows by the first time or the second time ? Let me guess, some sort of Shockwave reunion ?!?:eek: :D

Throttle
04-20-2007, 07:58 PM
won't it be kinda hard to get any food or drinks... its the same weekend as the bike ride... that place was packed last year... :idea:

Charley
04-20-2007, 09:41 PM
won't it be kinda hard to get any food or drinks... its the same weekend as the bike ride... that place was packed last year... :idea:
Not to mention Topock now wont allow their bartenders to mix drinks... it's pre determined mixes shot from a gun... what a fu(kin joke! :rolleyes:

Havasu Luvr
04-21-2007, 07:17 AM
Blows by the first time or the second time ? Let me guess, some sort of Shockwave reunion ?!?:eek: :D
:sqeyes: Could be? Somebody got's to REPRESENT!

Havasu Luvr
04-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Yeah, there was alot of peeps there but I had NO PROBLEM, dont order food inside, go out to the tent were the BBQ and action is. Stood in line maybe 15 minutes..... there is also a beer garden set up so you dont have to go inside to try and get your drinks. Just an Idea...dont be haten:mad: :D

Havasu Luvr
04-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Not to mention Topock now wont allow their bartenders to mix drinks... it's pre determined mixes shot from a gun... what a fu(kin joke! :rolleyes:
Hey Charley, Chet's been trying different avenues for the business. He has been stretched thin this past year running his 7 business's in the high desert and being in topock on EVERY weekend the past 8-10 months. There is alot of business related things happening for the better.... Give it a chance....:D :D

GRUNION
04-21-2007, 07:40 AM
Too far

Phat Matt
04-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Last time I was there they were using a gun, but it just measures the alcohol. It wasn't pre mixed. If an ounce and a quarter isn't enough order a double baller. Oh, and typically only well is on a gun. lol. ;)