PDA

View Full Version : What New SK 48 & Lifeline !!!

Fun One
05-14-2003, 06:22 PM
Just was sitting around the shop bored, I ended up driving to Vegas rather than out to your neck of the woods last weekend. Whats up with the weather, Do you guys have the tournament ski boat on the dock yet. Stacy and I planned on comming down if the weather is nice.
Get back to me ,
Thanks

SK48
05-14-2003, 06:40 PM
You better believe the Malibu is tied up in front of Mom and Dad's house. Went skiing Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights. Courtney got up on the single, behind the boat not on the boom, and went from your house about 100 feet. She'll be up and running dam to dam before we know it! The weather tonight is yucky! The wind and clouds are among us. We were going to take the boat out tonight, but will tomarrow. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday up in Oak Glen, but will be home Sunday afternoon. Will you still be around? Supposed to reach 100 here this weekend! Summer is here.

Fun One
05-14-2003, 09:00 PM
SK48:
You better believe the Malibu is tied up in front of Mom and Dad's house. Went skiing Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights. Courtney got up on the single, behind the boat not on the boom, and went from your house about 100 feet. She'll be up and running dam to dam before we know it! The weather tonight is yucky! The wind and clouds are among us. We were going to take the boat out tonight, but will tomarrow. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday up in Oak Glen, but will be home Sunday afternoon. Will you still be around? Supposed to reach 100 here this weekend! Summer is here. Good to know you are using one out of 4 boats. Please dont rub it in about how far she skied, You are making me look bad. If your wedding deal is near Villa Park please call, You are more than welcome to the guest house and pool/sauna. I cant wait until we can all go out from my dock at 6am like last year. SK I will call you at work due to a few questions I have, Hope youy boss doesnt get mad. PS: Have Courtny start from my beach so she does not have to do the deep water thing.
Just my idea, Not like I have any room to talk.

Lifeline Lisa
05-15-2003, 07:39 AM
Good morning. Thanks for the ski tip for Courtney. I think she thinks it is more fun to fall off the swim step with her ski on then it is to get up sometimes. The wedding is just North of Yucaipa. I made reservations at La Quinta in San Bernadino. Thanks for the offer on the guest house though. We'll take you up on that offer on a later date. We promise! One of the boats will always be in the water, so when you come out next time, we'll make sure you get your 6:00am wake up call! Have a great weekend. Talk at you soon.