PDA

View Full Version : So I am at Albertsons getting some deli meat sliced

2Driver
04-20-2007, 12:21 PM
and I am watching the guy in the back lifting the fried chicken out of the fryer. He is bitching in Spanish to the lady cutting my deli order. As the guy dumps the hot chicken into a draining basket he notices he has way too much chicken and it begins to pile up and fall out of the basket onto the floor.
I figure whatÂ’s probably going to happen next, so I look slightly away in order to give him a clean crime scene. He looks up to see if I am looking at him then disappears below the counter level and comes up with all the chicken that splat on the floor. Where does it go? You guessed it, on top of the pile of freshly fried chicken and on to the deli case. Sometimes I would rather just not know. :jawdrop:

barbigrl
04-20-2007, 12:22 PM
and I am watching the guy in the back lifting the fried chicken out of the fryer. He is bitching in Spanish to the lady cutting my deli order. As the guy dumps the hot chicken into a draining basket he notices he has way too much chicken and it begins to pile up and fall out of the basket onto the floor.
I figure whatÂ’s probably going to happen next, so I look slightly away in order to give him a clean crime scene. He looks up to see if I am looking at him then disappears below the counter level and comes up with all the chicken that splat on the floor. Where does it go? You guessed it, on top of the pile of freshly fried chicken and on to the deli case. Sometimes I would rather just not know. :jawdrop:
Did you tell the manager!! I would have!!

HavaSkank
04-20-2007, 12:23 PM
It's the 5 second rule...duhhh

YeLLowBoaT
04-20-2007, 12:25 PM
All that deli meat they just sliced would be going back in the case...

dumbandyoung
04-20-2007, 12:29 PM
man hopefully he didnt take a shit earlier that shift too.:D

MR.rvrluvr
04-20-2007, 12:33 PM
did he spit on it to clean it....

2Driver
04-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Shopping there for 12 years. I didnt know the guy but I do know the Manager and he was going hunting for bear when I left.
Now I don't know much spainish, but I am thinking Juan will not be trabajar-ing at Albertsons much longer. :D :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
04-20-2007, 12:34 PM
So, did you get some fried chicken to go for dinner?!?!:)

jbone
04-20-2007, 12:42 PM
That only counts if you kiss it up to God. duhhh.:D
J

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Shopping there for 12 years. I didnt know the guy but I do know the Manager and he was going hunting for bear when I left.
Now I don't know much spainish, but I am thinking Juan will not be trabajar-ing at Albertsons much longer. :D :D
Hey, I don't work at Albertsons.:D

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Hate hearing restaurant/food stories because you know that stuff goes on. Someone told me a nsaty story about the clam chowder at Souplantation, but I still eat it, and try not to think about it. Of course, that e-coli's a different deal. :eek:

HavaSkank
04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
The 5 second rule should NEVER apply when you drop your Dodger Dog while standing in front of a urinal.

Liberator TJ1984
04-20-2007, 12:50 PM
But what you didn't see ......was all the seasoning he spilled earlier on the floor :D He was just trying to sop up what was left so his boss wouldn't think he was wasteful :idea: :D
He must be doing something Right ! Kinda like KFC's Special recipie ....You keep goin' back !:confused: :D

Riverat84
04-20-2007, 12:54 PM
ooh thats some dirty crap!...i would've told for sure...immediatly...glad you did tho.

2Driver
04-20-2007, 12:58 PM
Hey, I don't work at Albertsons.:D
Too funny. That was his name - no joke.

mobldj
04-20-2007, 01:14 PM
i heard one about a macaroni grill in the ie,they found 7 different types of semen in the ranch,the wife did say something tastes familiar.health folks shut it down immiediatly,also worked with 2 guys who as teenagers worked at sizzler,oh my god.what you dont know wont hurt ya.

mike37
04-20-2007, 01:17 PM
any one that gets food from a grocery store deli is nuts
they pay like shit so thats the quality you get
what you described is so common I cant type well enough to describe it all

Tequila-John
04-20-2007, 01:21 PM
HAHHAHAHHHA. Thats nothing. I have seen WORSE

Trailer Park Casanova
04-20-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah,, if ya think that's bad, ya oughta see how he makes the donuts.

Garrddogg
04-20-2007, 02:25 PM
I was running a server call at a KFC in Torrance about 5 years ago and as I was working on the panel I see Jose come around the corner with a tray of raw wet chicken pieces about to be breaded and he sets the tray down but it falls off the table and he jumps to catch it and he does but ALL of the legs thighs and breastes hit the floor in front of the fridge or oven I dont remember, but my old buddie Jose Juan or what ever the fukc his name was gets a broom and uses the handle to reach under and pull out the pieces, I assumed to throw away. so he puts them all back on the tray stands up and glances at me to see where Im looking and I look away, then he dumps the WHOLE TRAY in the bowl of breading mix.:eek: and reaches in with his hands and mixes them up like nothing hapened!:eek: I couldnt believe what I saw..
back then we worked in numerous restaraunts and when we saw shiat like that we would report them to the county in a second..

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Too funny. That was his name - no joke.
Guess I am going to have to have a talk with my peeps.:D

jbone
04-20-2007, 03:25 PM
In my TJ party days, I used to eat the hot dogs wrapped in bacon. Damn they tasted good after a good Corona/tequila buzz.
Anyways, I saw a homeless guy approach the hot dog cart. I must add, this guy was dirty.
He scoped out some hotdogs that were on the warmer part of the cart. He grabbed about 6 of them and ran down the street. The cart guy ran after him. When the cart guy caught up, he snatched the hotdogs back and returned them to the warmer ready for the next drunk gringo.
Needless to say, I had tacos that night.
J

Xlration Marine
04-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Uno, um no my name is Dave now. Um, jaun to tree fo fy sex. Oh sex, dah hot shicken looks goot man :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
yes shicken just like a sheck.

Wheeler
04-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Now, that is Funny!

OSidePat
04-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Thats why I shop at "Bashas".......no ilegals working there

OCMerrill
04-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Beer out my nose funny TPC. :D :D

Xlration Marine
04-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Thats why I shop at "Bashas".......no ilegals working there
I worked for them years ago, and thats why I don't shop at Bashas. They had a trailer full of gold medal flour, full of bugs it was. So they took some bombs and tossed them in the trailer, and shut the doors. A week later it was in your shopping cart. I was told that they liked to take the old meat and mix it with some new meat, in the grinder. And this came from Eddies family member.

Rexone
04-20-2007, 08:51 PM
After reading this thread I think I'll just stop eating. :yuk:
I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.

Summer LuvN
04-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Read Kevin Trudeau's book and you'll be amazed at what you quit eating...:jawdrop:

C-2
04-20-2007, 09:47 PM
When I was a teenager I worked at a pizza restaurant.....what, nobody else here has ever salvaged a dropped pizza?
We also used to make hamburgers from those pre-made, frozen hamburger patties. Problem was, they always seemed to be stuck/frozen together.....but nothing a swift throw onto the floor couldn't break up. Doh, we even made them for ourselves that way.....fuggit, they still tasted good.
Don't make me tell ya about the resident ho' and the pepperoni stick story....
Good times working at that place......:D :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
04-20-2007, 09:54 PM
When I was a teenager I worked at a pizza restaurant.....what, nobody else here has ever salvaged a dropped pizza?
We also used to make hamburgers from those pre-made, frozen hamburger patties. Problem was, they always seemed to be stuck/frozen together.....but nothing a swift throw onto the floor couldn't break up. Doh, we even made them for ourselves that way.....fuggit, they still tasted good.
Don't make me tell ya about the resident ho' and the pepperoni stick story....
Good times working at that place......:D :D
Yikes!

Classic Daycruiser
04-25-2007, 11:02 PM
You could have used the opportunity to get a discount on the fried chicken. No one at home would know the difference. With what you saved, bought a six-pac of you favorate beverage:D :D :D

a catered life
04-25-2007, 11:10 PM
The 5 second rule should NEVER apply when you drop your Dodger Dog while standing in front of a urinal.
not sure whats scarier eating your dodger dog in front of the urinal or using your same hands to shake your dog while holding a dodger dog in front of the urinal:confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
04-25-2007, 11:27 PM
did he spit on it to clean it....
i need some cleaning...too:devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
04-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Yikes!
yikes...heres a story... our friends stayed at a hotel...they went out to dinner...and i guess housekeeping cleaned the room...
well, LATER...when they developed there pics of there vacation...
ya see 2 big asses...with the toothbrushes up THEM :eek: i guess the housekeepers liked the toothbrushes, up there ass...or the peeps pissed them off...

Jbb
04-26-2007, 03:04 AM
I was standing at one of the nurses stations at my wifes hospital.
They have bottles with live grubs crawing around in them taken from Sushi eaters stomachs.
Never met an RN that ate Sushi and that expains why I guess.
Im not a fish eater......but I always wondered about that.....:jawdrop:

Havasu Doug
04-26-2007, 05:02 AM
At that wage, good help is hard to find. :( Service Deli clerks currently start at $7.55 an hour in CA. Minimum wage is $7.50. On top of that, they have to pay union dues so they are actually getting less than minimum wage. :(
Serving contaminated food is BS, but some of those workers just don't give a shiat. :(
In the old days, the workers had to compete for that job, but now the employers will take anything they can get. Disciplinary action is seldom used because they don't want to lose the workers.

Wheeler
04-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Thank you for contacting Albertsons Customer Care. We received your e-mail regarding your concerns with the store in Phoenix, AZ. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.
In order to further assist you, please provide with the complete address of the store where this incident occurred, if available. Once we have this information, we will be able to better address this matter.
Again, thank you for contacting Albertsons Customer Care. If we can provide any information or be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by calling 1-877-932-7948.
Sincerely,
Stephanie H.
Albertsons Customer Care Representative
So, what store did this happen in?

fatboy95
04-26-2007, 05:45 AM
so what's the problem here? bet if you had pussy cultured you would never eat it again and it sure doesn't taste like chicken.......:D

TAF
04-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Did you tell the manager!! I would have!!
If yer not gunna do anything about it why waste yer time whining about it (or at least give us the address so that we can avoid that store. Should have whined to Albertsons so they could fire him for cursing and improper food handling and I'm sure they'd comp you a bucket of chicken:idea: :eek: :D

HavaSkank
04-26-2007, 06:57 AM
so what's the problem here? bet if you had pussy cultured you would never eat it again and it sure doesn't taste like chicken.......:D
Mine actually LOOKS like a chicken and TASTES like greasy taco

2Driver
04-26-2007, 07:03 AM
So, what store did this happen in?
I've been shopping there for 12 years and the management is great and they were all over it. I see no need to pursue it further right now and have them get a black eye when they handled it professionally.
Besides, I regularly eat at the Roadrunner in Parker so I cant be to picky :D :D

fatboy95
04-26-2007, 07:08 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add a spoonfull of sour cream and a splash of chili sauce

02HoWaRd26
04-26-2007, 07:57 AM
And enjoys a good shish-ka-bob

Nord
04-26-2007, 08:02 AM
So you guys think the fryer wouldn't have cooked anything that was on the floor off??

topless
04-26-2007, 08:52 AM
I went to McDonalds last week for coffee and saw the big fat chick handling the food with no gloves after wiping her nose. I emailed McDonalds, gave them the address and a desciption of what I saw. I haven't heard back so I guess it doesn't matter to them. Needless to say, I'm not eating there anymore.

Jbb
04-26-2007, 08:55 AM
I went to McDonalds last week for coffee and saw the big fat chick handling the food with no gloves after wiping her nose. I emailed McDonalds, gave them the address and a desciption of what I saw. I haven't heard back so I guess it doesn't matter to them. Needless to say, I'm not eating there anymore.
special sauce.......................:jawdrop:

Trailer Park Casanova
04-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Besides, I regularly eat at the Roadrunner in Parker so I cant be to picky :D :D
That says it all.

Mrs.HLB
04-26-2007, 09:07 AM
All this info is grossing me out.. I figured it happens, but ya just don't want to think about it.
Topless which McDonalds was this at?

pixilatedpussy
04-26-2007, 09:23 AM
That does not surprise me! Why didnt you say anything...oh man I would have made a scene!:D :D :D :D

C.Fisher
04-26-2007, 10:30 AM
I was at a Subway, kid making the sunb had just completed it when I noticed his middle finger dripping blood on my sub bun. He noticed his finger then looked at me to see if I was watching and since he made eye contact I told him he was bleeding. At that point I said I did not want the sub, he then stated that he would make me another one. At that point I just walked out.
Wendys, I sat down to eat and noticed that there was some type of hairball in my frys. I was young and should of bitched, but instead I just got up and walked out.
McDs, eating hamburger then noticed a bun clip in sandwich.
All the cases above were in the course of last 12 years. At this point in life I almost quit eating out all together. The slightest thing can ruin my appetite and if you want something right you need to do it yourself pretty much anymore because nobody else gives a shit what there serving you.

Trailer Park Casanova
04-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Million dollar business and the owner flips the keys to a minimum wage kid & says: "Keep an eye on the place", and heads out.
Ya pay peanuts, ya get monkeys.
A lady in Chatsworth Calif owns a Del Taco.
She pays well, gives a quarterly bonus and a quarterly trip of some sort to places like Disneyland or a Wakeboard trip to Havasu to her employees.
Has a long term, good staff of consciencious kids working for her.
In and Out & Chuys (tipping positions) seems to have good kids too.

topless
04-26-2007, 10:56 AM
All this info is grossing me out.. I figured it happens, but ya just don't want to think about it.
Topless which McDonalds was this at?The one by my work in Colton which isn't a very nice city anyway.