PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to introduce you to Engineer Jack Keating...

boatsnblondes
04-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Great Engineer, all around great guy. He is the guy who got ambushed the other night west of Sac.....read the story here (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/04/20/BAGG3PCES41.DTL) he is a great guy, fine engineer, and a new daddy...I was very concerned for him upon hearing the news, but am glad to hear he is pulling through...keep him in your prayers....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29060&stc=1&d=1177100395

fat rat
04-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Glad to hear he's pulling through O.K..

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-20-2007, 09:38 PM
BnB, would you enlighten us as to what you're carrying that would make you a target of a train robbery OR is this just another charge that can be levied against the pos criminals? Hope your buddy is okay and tell um to keep his ass inside the train. He has his family depending upon him so he can't be taking chances like that.
Iffin yer hirin train guards I'm sure ol' Cdog, myself, beastof73 and a few others could be convinced to ride shotgun for you. We'll bring our own "boolits" but we get to keep the reward and the pelts.
Rio
I was thinking the same thing.
Thoughts and Prayers are with him and the family and friends.:)

Old Texan
04-21-2007, 12:52 AM
It would have been a public service if he ran over the lil' basturds.:mad:
Good luck on a fast recovery.

boatsnblondes
04-21-2007, 10:50 AM
BnB, would you enlighten us as to what you're carrying that would make you a target of a train robbery OR is this just another charge that can be levied against the pos criminals? Hope your buddy is okay and tell um to keep his ass inside the train. He has his family depending upon him so he can't be taking chances like that.
Iffin yer hirin train guards I'm sure ol' Cdog, myself, beastof73 and a few others could be convinced to ride shotgun for you. We'll bring our own "boolits" but we get to keep the reward and the pelts.
Rio
You know, thats a good question...we do have a cafe car on board, and that has money, obviously, they said something to one of the crewmembers that got that charge thrown in. They are to be tried in Federal court, as it is a federal crime to assault an engineer on duty...as are most of his charges..a mis of civil and federal charges...I could use the train gaurds, come on up...thanks for the help...:D