PDA

View Full Version : Quick pic from today at IHBA

WannabeRacing
04-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Mr Price took a wild ride in his TAH today. I guess the steering wheel came off in his hand. He then pulled his best Glamis impersonation. OUCH!
http://www.buzzzmiller.com/bpics.html
Between paul and myself, we have about 90 shots of this deal. But being so big, we just picked a few shots to tell the basic story.
enjoy.

sanger mike
04-20-2007, 08:59 PM
OUCH.:jawdrop: NICE PICS :D

fc-pilot
04-20-2007, 09:33 PM
We will update the page with shots we took today. We won't be out tomorrow as we have personal projects that need our attention. It was great seeing some of you guys out there today, and thanks for saying hi. Also, thanks for letting me park my crippled body in your pits. (You guys know who you are).
Paul

wsuwrhr
04-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Sweet pics, I like the tutorial.
Expensive "roost" on the pickle. Was the capsule opened on accident?
Brian

sanger ss396
04-21-2007, 07:22 PM
those are some really great pictures i am new to the flat's and have a 70 sanger and i love it. lets see some more thanks

Roaddogg 4040
04-22-2007, 06:46 AM
Paul/Buzz... Those are great pictures. as usual.... Hope you can get a few of the K-6 boat when/if I ever get it finished...
Steve

Hud
04-22-2007, 06:47 AM
The Best!! like always!:)

Mrs.Racer277
04-22-2007, 07:05 AM
Wow that is scary. Thanks for sharing
Congrats to Urban Menice and the team....
Good luck to you guys today.

fc-pilot
04-22-2007, 10:28 PM
Buzzz will be back in the office tomorrow and I won't let him breathe until he updates the picks. So what all happened Saturday and Sunday? This cripple wants to know. It was everything I could do to tough it out one day, I could not do two in a row.
Paul

TAF
04-23-2007, 05:45 AM
Wow that is scary. Thanks for sharing
Congrats to Urban Menice and the team....
Good luck to you guys today.
I had more fun watching Urban Menace at the races this past weekend and on the CD than I did watching :sqeyes: us run this weekend. Things didn't go to good for us. The new black boat is gunna need some work and one motor is hurt. We had things going wrong and creating issues on the following passes all weekend. High note: we were #1 qualifier and I / we got to see many of our friends having a great time :D Dia, you really need to join us next time. It was great talking to Sean.

Mrs.Racer277
04-23-2007, 06:23 AM
I had more fun watching Urban Menace at the races this past weekend and on the CD than I did watching :sqeyes: us run this weekend. Things didn't go to good for us. The new black boat is gunna need some work and one motor is hurt. We had things going wrong and creating issues on the following passes all weekend. High note: we were #1 qualifier and I / we got to see many of our friends having a great time :D Dia, you really need to join us next time. It was great talking to Sean.
Did you really get the DVD? He remembered?
It was another crazy weekend for Urban Menace..But a win is a win :)
Sorry to hear about the black boat....:(
I hope to be at Red Bluff :)

Roaddogg 4040
04-23-2007, 07:19 AM
So, what happend with the Urban Menace????? Tell us Dia... Don't keep everything secret...:)
Steve

Mrs.Racer277
04-23-2007, 07:46 AM
So, what happend with the Urban Menace????? Tell us Dia... Don't keep everything secret...:)
Steve
They Won :D

NICE PAIR
04-23-2007, 08:24 AM
"Great Pics" Thanx for sharing

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 09:42 AM
It was fun giving you a hard time out there. The white boat still went pretty far despite the motor problems. I love the duct tape holding the black boat together. Wish I had a picture :D

TAF
04-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Did you really get the DVD? He remembered?
It was another crazy weekend for Urban Menace..But a win is a win :)
Sorry to hear about the black boat....:(
I hope to be at Red Bluff :)
Pic chic unfortunately will not be attending the Red Bluff race...........now where have I heard that before?:idea: :sqeyes:
Yes Sean was pitted with in 2 spots of us. Thanks again for the DVD but why is it the only vids I ever get are of us losing? I did see and hear Sean's name quite a bit on the DVD too.

Mrs.Racer277
04-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Pic chic unfortunately will not be attending the Red Bluff race...........now where have I heard that before?:idea: :sqeyes:
Yes Sean was pitted with in 2 spots of us. Thanks again for the DVD but why is it the only vids I ever get are of us losing? I did see and hear Sean's name quite a bit on the DVD too.
She has to go. :D
LOL-Lance is the Star of the show :D

Roaddogg 4040
04-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks Dia... Check your PM's
Steve

Mrs.Racer277
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Thanks Dia... Check your PM's
Steve
Got it...Thank you
From what I understand UM was #1 qual. after Saturday....Made it thru their first round Sunday...Then their next competition broke, and the next was a no show. So they won....Lance can give you all the details. :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-25-2007, 07:31 PM
Any more pics??

fc-pilot
04-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Sorry about the delay for getting the new pictures up. Buzzz is the brains behind posting these pictures up, and he has been so busy he has barely had time to come into the office. I don't feel like pestering him right now, but as soon as he has free time I will beg him to update the pic page. When that happens I will make sure to announce it in this thread if he does not beat me to it.
Paul

photo chick
04-26-2007, 08:18 AM
Are you not allowing me to go or what bro?

TAF
04-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Are you not allowing me to go or what bro?
how your other brother would have announced you would be there:sqeyes: :idea: :D Come on, you knew that, right?:D

fc-pilot
05-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Alright troops, we finally updated the pictures so here they are.
Paul

Mrs.Racer277
05-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Alright troops, we finally updated the pictures so here they are.
Paul
Awesome pics thank you very much for sharing. :)

fc-pilot
05-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Buzzz and I aim to please. We don't sell our stuff so it really makes it worth it to hear the approval from you guys (and girls). :D
Paul

funnycarmike
05-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Great job guys, awesome photos!!!!

fc-pilot
05-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Mike, are you going to Tucson?
Paul

funnycarmike
05-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Nope, no Tuscon for us........Unless I get that big Dr. Dirt sponsorship! I think you guys need to field a two-car team ..... I just happen to know where there is an old beat up vette f/c ready for action!

fc-pilot
05-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Mike, we already have a second car, we have not been able to get it finished and ready because we have been spending too much time with other stuff. I allowed myself to get tied up with hip surgery (not that it is much of an excuse for not getting work done). We are just happy right now to have one car close to running. If everything goes perfectly we may have two cars together at the end of the year. If we pull it off I have a feeling one will be for sale.
Paul

funnycarmike
05-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Well, that's even better! You can have a three car team then, Mr. Force. ....... :D ....Good Luck and be safe in Tucson.

fc-pilot
05-07-2007, 10:28 PM
We will need the luck. We were having some problems with the fuel system and found some issues. Not only that but we broke the wheelie bars the last time out. Now that we have a bunch of issues fixed we need to go out and get a baseline tune-up so we don't end up going to Tucson blind. Nothing like the last minute. :D
Paul