PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't find any Hot Boats at Parker to run me

Sked
11-11-2002, 10:08 PM
Where's all those Hot Boats that run at Parker? Couldn't find anybody that would run up against my Jersey.
http://members.aol.com/jssk88/js88p1.jpg
Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. :D :D :D :D :D

CircleJerk
11-11-2002, 10:30 PM
SK88 Dont you know that boats without a movable cav plate cant run that fast???? W$&^#&%^&%$# Candy What? This is sure to get a response! Oxbig are you out there??? Jerk

ps555
11-11-2002, 10:35 PM
jssk88 just find a guy name Billy B Im sure he would like to race that skiff. :D

WILDERTHANU54
11-12-2002, 12:41 AM
JSSK88:
Where's all those Hot Boats that run at Parker? Couldn't find anybody that would run up against my Jersey.
Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. :D :D :D :D :D YOUR KIDDING RIGHT....................

Mike Oxbig
11-12-2002, 08:29 AM
JSSK88:
Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. :D :D :D :D :D Well the only thing more stupid looking than me in this helmet is the "Free Willy" above. No wonder nobody wanted to race him, they were afaid to get douched by the jumping whale. Come on JSSk88, you can do better than that. She sure looks like she handles without a down peddle. I am very shocked that there was nobody to race on the 1st weekend in November.

dossangers
11-12-2002, 08:51 AM
Ok thats it ive had enough im bustin out the catfish special 16' nitro burning aluminum fish'in boat!! eek! eek!

CircleJerk
11-13-2002, 12:39 AM
Mike Oxbig:
JSSK88:
Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. :D :D :D :D :D Well the only thing more stupid looking than me in this helmet is the "Free Willy" above. No wonder nobody wanted to race him, they were afaid to get douched by the jumping whale. Come on JSSk88, you can do better than that. She sure looks like she handles without a down peddle. I am very shocked that there was nobody to race on the 1st weekend in November.I just knew I could flush him out! Flush...

missilemud
11-13-2002, 12:32 PM
JSSK88:
Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. :D :D :D :D :D yeah you candyasses!!! lol

GofastRacer
11-13-2002, 01:05 PM
ps555:
jssk88 just find a guy name Billy B Im sure he would like to race that skiff. :D http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/roflmao.gif http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/roflmao.gif

superdave013
11-13-2002, 01:48 PM
If I ever get my shit box done I'ed love to have a crack at that one. From Blue water up to the dam would be fun.
I won't talk any smack until it's running so I will be quit for a long time I'm thinking. :rolleyes:

126driver
11-13-2002, 02:28 PM
Guys from out west aren't used to a jersey speed skiff. They musta' been afraid that they would run over your fishing nets so they stayed away. wink :p :rolleyes:

11-13-2002, 05:37 PM
I thought they were crab boats.

missilemud
11-13-2002, 06:55 PM
058:
I thought they were crab boats.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sked
11-13-2002, 07:00 PM
Mike Oxbig:
Well the only thing more stupid looking than me in this helmet is the "Free Willy" above. No wonder nobody wanted to race him, they were afaid to get douched by the jumping whale. Come on JSSk88, you can do better than that. She sure looks like she handles without a down peddle. I am very shocked that there was nobody to race on the 1st weekend in November.Hey, with or without a down pedal, it's hard to keep anything as big and ugly as that down on the water at 150 MPH. eek! wink :D :D :D

Sked
11-13-2002, 07:00 PM
126driver:
Guys from out west aren't used to a jersey speed skiff. They musta' been afraid that they would run over your fishing nets so they stayed away. wink :p :rolleyes: If I throw out the nets she'll only do 105 but man you can catch a lot of fish in a hurry. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Sked
11-13-2002, 07:03 PM
058:
I thought they were crab boats.CRABS! NO WAY. We're not into catching them crabs.

GofastRacer
11-13-2002, 08:04 PM
For the type boat and the size motor they have to run, you'd be surprised at how fast they go!!.. eek!
[ November 13, 2002, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

Monkey Bung
11-13-2002, 09:13 PM
LOOK OUT!!! The Queen Mary lost its life boat :D ........I WANT ONE.

superdave013
11-13-2002, 09:55 PM
GofastRacer:
For the type boat and the size motor they have to run, you'd be surprised at how fast they go!!.. eek! I've seen them run. I thought the cracker box guys were crazy, but those skiffs even look more nuts.

syke-o
11-13-2002, 10:06 PM
what kind of stereo system does that thing have?

ps555
11-13-2002, 10:36 PM
I just wondering how come you east coast guys dont come out west to race. I know jss dont come out west cause we have the crackers but from what I hear the superstocks wont come out west cause they cant keep up (from what i am told :D ). I know this past year a superstock from series went back east and spanked everybody and then they DQed him (ss98). Just wondering if the east coast circle guys could answer this.

Rexone
11-13-2002, 11:18 PM
JSSK88:
Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. My guess is all the parker guys had no idea what this jss thing was, saw it roll up on the side once or twice and just ran for the phone to call boatcop for a little search and recovery mission :D :D
j/k there 88 :D

Sked
11-14-2002, 12:04 AM
Rexone:
:D :D
j/k there 88 :D ME TOO!

missilemud
11-14-2002, 03:55 AM
syke-o:
what kind of stereo system does that thing have?:D :D :D :rolleyes: :D :D

126driver
11-14-2002, 06:14 AM
JSSK88:
[QUOTE]If I throw out the nets she'll only do 105 but man you can catch a lot of fish in a hurry. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D

GofastRacer
11-14-2002, 06:35 AM
superdave013:
GofastRacer:
For the type boat and the size motor they have to run, you'd be surprised at how fast they go!!.. eek! I've seen them run. I thought the cracker box guys were crazy, but those skiffs even look more nuts.You got that right!!.... eek! eek!

missilemud
11-14-2002, 06:29 PM
if you think thats big, here orca the killer orange blender http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tn_run136.JPG

Jrocket
11-14-2002, 08:48 PM
Rexone:
My guess is all the parker guys had no idea what this jss thing was, saw it roll up on the side once or twice and just ran for the phone to call boatcop for a little search and recovery mission :D :D
j/k there 88 D LMAO... :D :D
[ November 14, 2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

missilemud
11-14-2002, 09:17 PM
ps555:
I just wondering how come you east coast guys dont come out west to race. I know jss dont come out west cause we have the crackers but from what I hear the superstocks wont come out west cause they cant keep up (from what i am told :D ). I know this past year a superstock from series went back east and spanked everybody and then they DQed him (ss98). Just wondering if the east coast circle guys could answer this.probally because east coast racing is in the toilet,and your buddy got jacked

ps555
11-14-2002, 10:40 PM
missilemud right on for the repy.

hondo sanger
11-15-2002, 05:25 PM
HA HA rember no one wants to run against a fishing boat, people think not much !! running against that big tird, what a laugh. show up in sept. i dont know if a v-drive will race you . but maybe someone in bayliner will. or some tird in jet boat. you are funney funney guy.

CircleJerk
11-16-2002, 12:39 AM
hondo sanger:
HA HA rember no one wants to run against a fishing boat, people think not much !! running against that big tird, what a laugh. show up in sept. i dont know if a v-drive will race you . but maybe someone in bayliner will. or some tird in jet boat. you are funney funney guy.Al, This is no fishing boat. This boat ran numbers that I will only see in my dreams! How's the new big bad blown flat? Will you bring it to Banks Lk in June? We want to have a blown boat blow by exhibition to start the show!! Sound interesting? So far, I have three lined up. Of course I included your neighbor!!!!!!! Any good deals on trailer tires??!! Stillajerk :D

LVjetboy
11-16-2002, 03:14 AM
I gotta jersey that'll give you a run for the money...
http://users.lvcm.com/lvjetboy/Jersey.gif

missilemud
11-16-2002, 12:57 PM
hondo sanger:
HA HA rember no one wants to run against a fishing boat, people think not much !! running against that big tird, what a laugh. show up in sept. i dont know if a v-drive will race you . but maybe someone in bayliner will. or some tird in jet boat. you are funney funney guy.if your boat runs as good as you spell,i could woop ya with a row boat.. you idiot

Sangster
11-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Tough crowd..... :mad: :mad: wink

Her454
11-16-2002, 02:01 PM
missilemud:
hondo sanger:
HA HA rember no one wants to run against a fishing boat, people think not much !! running against that big tird, what a laugh. show up in sept. i dont know if a v-drive will race you . but maybe someone in bayliner will. or some tird in jet boat. you are funney funney guy.if your boat runs as good as you spell,i could woop ya with a row boat.. you idiotLMAO! I dont think I've ever seen a guy that couldnt even spell "tird" right!

Sangster
11-16-2002, 02:55 PM
Dude,in the future refer to this....
turd n. Vulgar. Slang. 1. A piece of excrement. 2. A person regarded as contemptible. Then you will impress all the girls.... wink wink wink

GofastRacer
11-16-2002, 03:57 PM
Sangster:
turd n. Vulgar. Slang. 1. A piece of excrement. 2. A person regarded as contemptible. Then you will impress all the girls.... wink wink wink http://www.plauder-smilies.com/jump.gif

11-16-2002, 04:02 PM
Another excellent example of our school system and the fine people who run them. :rolleyes:

Her454
11-16-2002, 09:17 PM
Sangster:
turd n. Vulgar. Slang. 1. A piece of excrement. 2. A person regarded as contemptible. Then you will impress all the girls.... wink wink wink Sangster; Alias - Webster, strikes again.
[ November 16, 2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Her454
11-17-2002, 08:17 AM
Hey Webster, how were the races, did you make it down? Does anyone know if bt273 was going to run this weekend or how he did if he did...?

Sangster
11-17-2002, 08:44 AM
Seems like nothin's written in stone around our place, We decided to stay home and work on the boats rather than watch everyone else play with theirs....Plus I saved a couple hundred $$$ in the process..... wink wink

Sangster
11-17-2002, 08:46 AM
058:
Another excellent example of our school system and the fine people who run them. :rolleyes: For sure, Turd was one of the first word ya learned.... :cool:

Her454
11-17-2002, 10:11 AM
Sangster:
058:
Another excellent example of our school system and the fine people who run them. :rolleyes: For sure, Turd was one of the first word ya learned.... :cool: I thought it was learned in pre-school? :D :D :D

hondo sanger
11-17-2002, 11:39 AM
looks like i woke up bunch of turd's. it sure is easy to go fast on computer. try it on water. and yes i will be at banks, mr. jerk.i love pissing you guys off. cya

11-17-2002, 11:51 AM
hondo sanger:
looks like i woke up bunch of turd's. it sure is easy to go fast on computer. try it on water. and yes i will be at banks, mr. jerk.i love pissing you guys off. cyaYou are not pissing me off. I love it when guys like you come on this board and demonstrate how ignorant you are. I always get a big laugh out of it. :D ....Oh, and come back any time to learn how to spell. You did very good with "turd". Next time we can work on another big word to add to your vocabulary.
[ November 17, 2002, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: 058 ]

Her454
11-17-2002, 12:03 PM
hondo sanger:
HA HA rember no one wants to run against a fishing boat, people think not much !! running against that big tird, what a laugh. show up in sept. i dont know if a v-drive will race you . but maybe someone in bayliner will. or some tird in jet boat. you are funney funney guy.058, although the spelling needs some work, I'd say capitalization and punctuation should be next on the list...... wink
[ November 17, 2002, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

missilemud
11-17-2002, 06:18 PM
hondo sanger:
looks like i woke up bunch of turd's. it sure is easy to go fast on computer. try it on water. and yes i will be at banks, mr. jerk.i love pissing you guys off. cyahey you looked up how to spell "turd" good job!!! wanna a try maybe a fishing forum site those guys reallt hate each other .. :D :D

missilemud
11-17-2002, 06:20 PM
shit i can't spell either .. shit shit

11-17-2002, 08:07 PM
Her454:
hondo sanger:
HA HA rember no one wants to run against a fishing boat, people think not much !! running against that big tird, what a laugh. show up in sept. i dont know if a v-drive will race you . but maybe someone in bayliner will. or some tird in jet boat. you are funney funney guy.058, although the spelling needs some work, I'd say capitalization and punctuation should be next on the list...... wink Lets not confuse him with that just yet, hes still working on 4 letter words. Maybe we'll try when he stops messing his diapers. :D