PDA

View Full Version : Level one inspecion

GRUNION
04-21-2007, 05:31 AM
Well I have put off getting my boat trailor inspected for over a yr and I guess Im gonna go do it this morn.:rolleyes: My loan company is up my azz to get it done. Sure seems like a boring time to me.

Not So Fast
04-21-2007, 07:01 AM
Since when done this have to be done, never heard about it??? NSF

GRUNION
04-21-2007, 07:32 AM
since my trailer was registered in CA and im in AZ. I went there an hour early and there was a line of people around the building. :jawdrop: . I was a bit scared then I saw a small line of cars for getting inspected and realized that was my line :) Got lucky on that one.

Not So Fast
04-21-2007, 09:40 AM
since my trailer was registered in CA and im in AZ. I went there an hour early and there was a line of people around the building. :jawdrop: . I was a bit scared then I saw a small line of cars for getting inspected and realized that was my line :) Got lucky on that one.
OK, so you were registering it here from another state right? NSF

GRUNION
04-21-2007, 10:02 AM
yup

Boatcop
04-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Easy inspection. All they do is make sure the VINs match.
Any Peace Officer can do it. We do it sometimes for people who can't get the vehicle to the MVD office. The form is downloadable from the MVD site. Although some departments don't do them, if you had a Police Officer friend, they can sign it off on the spot, and then you just have to take the form to the MVD to register it.

Classic Daycruiser
04-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Easy inspection. All they do is make sure the VINs match.
Any Peace Officer can do it. We do it sometimes for people who can't get the vehicle to the MVD office. The form is downloadable from the MVD site. Although some departments don't do them, if you had a Police Officer friend, they can sign it off on the spot, and then you just have to take the form to the MVD to register it.
Hi friend:D :D :D