PDA

View Full Version : Ho Hum....

DILLIGAF
04-21-2007, 07:13 AM
Boating, pool, boating, pool, boating, pool....Maybe another cup of coffee will help
Friggin' decisions :)
Hope everybody has a great day today......

RaceFace
04-21-2007, 07:17 AM
Must be nice!! I've got my sons Little League game....then taking my other son to a birthday party. That blows out my day!!
Maybe a little motorcycle riding tomorrow if its not raining! :D

phebus
04-21-2007, 07:20 AM
I'm done counting cups, and I'm on my second pot now. I don't need to decide what to do today, my wife will be up soon, and I'm sure she will tell me :D

nodigg
04-21-2007, 07:21 AM
I'm done counting cups, and I'm on my second pot now. I don't need to decide what to do today, my wife will be up soon, and I'm sure she will tell me :D
And some people say its tough to stay married. Just look at this benefit!

lewiville
04-21-2007, 07:21 AM
ahhhh, its a nice thing to be able to share that with someone. "now go pick up the dog crap"!

RaceFace
04-21-2007, 07:22 AM
LMAO!!
As they say.."Happy wife, happy life".

Sportin' Wood
04-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Boltin the bike back together today... Man the paint turned out bitchen!:D

nodigg
04-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Looks like she'll be ready??

Sportin' Wood
04-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Should be, I'm pretty proud of the body work and paint. I have never done any of that kind of work. I grafted a 06 screaming eagle fat boy fender on the back of my 06 springer soft tail, welded up the light hole( big fawkin hole) and painted it. House of color Katchme Kopper, that stuff is expensive. Now if I can just put it back together with out scratching anything.;) ;)

Lightning
04-21-2007, 07:37 AM
pics of the progress????

nodigg
04-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Lookin forward to seeing it Jeff. Now get off the computer, tell Angie to finish makin' your steak and eggs and GET BACK TO WORK!

Sportin' Wood
04-21-2007, 07:48 AM
pics of the progress????
I took a few last night but we can't find the cable to upload them.
No steak and eggs around here Angie is at the gym this morning trying to make that goal of her's. She is a 1/2 pound shy of making it. I bet by morning she will have done it. My daughter is getting pissed because Angie can steal her pants now.:D

Phat Matt
04-21-2007, 07:56 AM
I am on my first cup of coffee, and I don't drink coffee. :) Looks like it's going to be a nice day in Havi. The only thing that sucks is the street and my front yard is all torn up. Plus they just watered it and now it all muddy.

Her454
04-21-2007, 08:10 AM
....Maybe another cup of coffee will help
YUCK, YUCK AND MORE YUCK. :jawdrop: Hope ya have a great day too.

Garrddogg
04-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Tom, I want to be you when I grow up! :D
Tough decisions you have there but I'm sure you will make the right one..
Gary

HavasuSelect
04-21-2007, 08:24 AM
You guys are a bunch of suckers! I get to go to work today while all of you are stuck with your boats and motorcycles!

AirtimeLavey
04-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Gary
Me too! (Except I'll probably never be a JV fan :devil: ) My day's not looking so bad. I'm off to golf. :D

phebus
04-21-2007, 08:35 AM
I am on my first cup of coffee, and I don't drink coffee. :) Looks like it's going to be a nice day in Havi. The only thing that sucks is the street and my front yard is all torn up. Plus they just watered it and now it all muddy.
I think that just about every street in town is torn up. Can't go anywhere without thrashing the car.

charlyox
04-21-2007, 08:36 AM
Life's a bitch.

Mr. C
04-21-2007, 08:44 AM
well the morning could be better I have a wedding to go to (poor guy) LOL.
But the afternoon will be good, I get to see my little girl (18) get all dressed up for prom, man where does the time go.
Have a great day everyone and to everyone on the water
YOU SUCK:D

TheCarDudes
04-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Boating, pool, boating, pool, boating, pool....Maybe another cup of coffee will help
Didn't you forget to throw the Harley in there somewhere?

nodigg
04-21-2007, 09:00 AM
Not to worry Matt, it'll all come right off as you back into the water. If there is any mud left on the sides of the boat, just bump it off with the subs.:D

nodigg
04-21-2007, 09:01 AM
Gary
I used to want to be Tom...now I want to be Gary!:)

acatitude
04-21-2007, 11:19 AM
some have it rough:D

MR.rvrluvr
04-21-2007, 01:58 PM
What a Selfish statement, grow up and count your blessings!
oh boy here we go again..........can't we all just get along..:)

DaddyMack
04-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Looking forward to make those decisions next week with you ..lol..:)
Boat..bike boat bike... hmmmmm maybe some more crown wil help..lol... :D

DILLIGAF
04-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Had a good day on the water :) Just finished a big ass porterhouse with some steamed veggies.....Tommorrow, another good day?
:)