Thread!!!
We are in a slump!!!!

riverracerx
02-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I don't have a cat, a rhino, or kool-aid and I am still here! :rollside:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-07-2006, 02:10 PM
I don't have a cat, a rhino, or kool-aid and I am still here! :rollside:
Sounds to me you need to buy some shiat!! What do you do all day?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Kind of like the Lakers :)
We could attack HH...
We could talk about the difference between Havasu and Mohave...
We could start some rumors....
We could just get Kilrtoy to post an opinion...on anything :)
We could talk about boaters that are over their heads financially.....
We could have Jordy discuss his philosiphy on life.....
We could have MMD come and critique boats.....
Someone could call out that D ROW crowd....
We could bring up the dog incident.....
Just a few ideas :rolleyes:
Sounds like you could cause serious trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OutCole'd
02-07-2006, 02:12 PM
D row is more like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz row.........

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Ya it's going to be wierd staying at the Islander this year and not D-row. It'sfunny how all my friends are old and burn't out. Mabe it was the swinging they did. Mabe it was all the financial problems they have from the av gas. Mabe the grey hair is getting to them. Mabe it's the fact they are all immune to goose and they need it to have fun. Mabe it's all the lipo has them broke. Mabe it's the bigger guts that they have purchased and are afraid to take there shirts off. Mabe when I am forty + I will be the same way. Either way I will miss D-row.

Buster
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Well just think how rested you will be staying over at the Islander Mike. Going to bed at 10:00 at night at least will get you on the water before noon but then that is a good thing since you won't be able to be rolling into the launch ramp at midnight anymore :) :rollside: :) ..
If you get homesick you can allways come over and roll in the dirt with rest of the less fortunate. :yuk:
Later...

andy01
02-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Well, if any of them still like to post that should get them going.....lol
I know some of who he is reffering to.......... they would get tired posting a reply............

Dave C
02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
we could post something about yuppies..... :)
Kind of like the Lakers :)
We could attack HH...
We could talk about the difference between Havasu and Mohave...
We could start some rumors....
We could just get Kilrtoy to post an opinion...on anything :)
We could talk about boaters that are over their heads financially.....
We could have Jordy discuss his philosiphy on life.....
We could have MMD come and critique boats.....
Someone could call out that D ROW crowd....
We could bring up the dog incident.....
Just a few ideas :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
02-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Don't sweat it Mike. You can still roll in late at the Islander, you just pull it up on the beach & stagger to your cart & cruise a long 2 minutes back to your place.
The parties are off the hook at the Islander, (till 10:00pm). :cool:
We'll be playing poker at my place this Summer for sure.
D Row seems finished. The guys are settling down & acting their age. Even the Rock is getting lame. He used to put some knowledge bumps on these peeps with his verbage skillz, now no one fears him at all. The DCB guys are taking over with no fear of repercussion. I think all the bouncin 3DO did in that Skater has thrown off his equiliberium and he just naps all day, that and sniff paint. Tellin ya, this place just aint the same.
Goose & Gerital is the drink of choice now.

mbrown2
02-07-2006, 04:00 PM
D Row seems finished. The guys are settling down & acting their age. Even the Rock is getting lame. He used to put some knowledge bumps on these peeps with his verbage skillz, now no one fears him at all. The DCB guys are taking over with no fear of repercussion. I think all the bouncin 3DO did in that Skater has thrown off his equiliberium and he just naps all day, that and sniff paint. Tellin ya, this place just aint the same.
Goose & Gerital is the drink of choice now.
That is funny...:)

the_gray_goose
02-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Ya it's going to be wierd staying at the Islander this year and not D-row. It'sfunny how all my friends are old and burn't out. Mabe it was the swinging they did. Mabe it was all the financial problems they have from the av gas. Mabe the grey hair is getting to them. Mabe it's the fact they are all immune to goose and they need it to have fun. Mabe it's all the lipo has them broke. Mabe it's the bigger guts that they have purchased and are afraid to take there shirts off. Mabe when I am forty + I will be the same way. Either way I will miss D-row.
are you kidding me?????
you won't last two weekends in the islander before they kick your ass back over to D-ROW.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-07-2006, 05:47 PM
are you kidding me?????
you won't last two weekends in the islander before they kick your ass back over to D-ROW.
I thought I'd at least give it a shot :yuk: :rollside:

pussycat
02-07-2006, 06:32 PM
You guys just need to admit you don't have much of a life. Most of us don't have time to post all day! Just admit it, Without the original D Row Boys you got nothin!
Later :mad:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-07-2006, 06:40 PM
You guys just need to admit you don't have much of a life. Most of us don't have time to post all day! Just admit it, Without the original D Row Boys you got nothin!
I saw you lurking and you could not resist!!

OutCole'd
02-07-2006, 06:50 PM
You guys just need to admit you don't have much of a life. Later :mad:
Fine, I don't have much of a life... :cool:
Tell your bro to call me.

mbrown2
02-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Just admit it, With the original D Row Boys you got nothin!
Wow..that's harsh....Rocky can still keep up with the best of them...!:) :220v: :)

JB in so cal
02-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Fine, I don't have much of a life... :cool:
Tell your bro to call me.
Priceless! :cool:

BoatFloating
02-09-2006, 08:50 AM
I can't believe I missed this. Mike you just described your life to the Tee. D Row didn't move you moved over to the 55+ retirement park the Islander..... Are you kidding me if your wife lets you take your balls out of her purse take them for a walk to C Horse it will be all good. You change your mind and boats like your butt plug quite often. So I say good ridance to you and your lame party skills and hello to someone that can party who'll replace you this year on D ROW U Know........
As for those DCB's running the C&T show Pleeeeeeeas......Only thing those guys run is out of hair gel and money on those over priced Blinged out billet hardware every place. I heard those DCB guys even have Billet cock rings..... Oh the humanity....
Outcole'd, I think you been smelling the wood glue too much......

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-09-2006, 08:53 AM
I can't believe I missed this. Mike you just described your life to the Tee. D Row didn't move you moved over to the 55+ retirement park the Islander..... Are you kidding me if your wife lets you take your balls out of her purse take them for a walk to C Horse it will be all good. You change your mind and boats like your butt plug quite often. So I say good ridance to you and your lame party skills and hello to someone that can party who'll replace you this year on D ROW U Know........
As for those DCB's running the C&T show Pleeeeeeeas......Only thing those guys run is out of hair gel and money on those over priced Blinged out billet hardware every place. I heard those DCB guys even have Billet cock rings..... Oh the humanity....
Ah ah!! I knew you would chime in!!! Don't worry I will come and save you from all the nerds on my cart. Where the hell ya been?

mbrown2
02-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Good to have you back DJ Jalepeno...:)

Dave C
02-09-2006, 09:06 AM
BAM!

OutCole'd
02-09-2006, 09:13 AM
IOutcole'd, I think you been smelling the wood glue too much......
Please, you sound like my wife. First I drink to much, so I give that up & go to weed. Then it's too much weed, so I give that up & try dust, then it's too much dust, so now I'm on the glue and she's bitchen about that. Get off my back. :argue: :cool:

bunny 166
02-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Thread!!!
We are in a slump!!!!
You deleted it this morning, you chicken, so I will continue your "naked drunk posting" thread....Have some more Goose, you freekin' lush.... :p :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1444.JPG

bunny 166
02-09-2006, 09:21 AM
We love them D row boys, but we get worried every once in a while!!! :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1446.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1168.JPG
Poor Rocky....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/249rocky1.JPG

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Bunny!!!!! Shhhhhshhhhhh!!!!

bunny 166
02-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Aren't they D-Row, too??? :idea: I'm never going to D-Row...You guys scare me....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1721014_12A.JPG

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Aren't they D-Row, too??? :idea: I'm never going to D-Row...You guys scare me....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1721014_12A.JPG
They were c-row for a while. The one in pink is my assistants husband Eddie!!