PDA

View Full Version : Crap Crap Hell Crap

DaddyMack
04-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Bad news.. the company that makes my tie down straps for me did not receive my hooks from the manufacturer. It seems they didn't ship them on time. WHICH MEANS I will not be working in Laughlin for the river run.
That just f'n sucks. :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:
My brother's booth will still be there and I will prob hang out there on occassion (Counts kustoms at Edgewater). But I won't have any straps there...
Good news - I will be there to play! which means Mohave on Fri - may have to boat bitch though... but plan on riding to topock and havasu on Sat.
shit shit shit. damn.
Oh yea.. more good news. Custom Chrome picked up my straps and will be my sole distributor for the time being. they are international.. that could be good :D

Hal
04-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Just watched your video, would like to get a set or two as soon as possible. How soon and how much?

Boatcop
04-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Just watched your video, would like to get a set or two as soon as possible. How soon and how much?
And does the installer come with them? :D ;)

DaddyMack
04-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Glad you like them!
I have a list of dealers on my website... my deal with Custom Chrome means I can't sell direct anymore for the most part, but soon they could be in just about every motorcycle and parts dealer in the country, or at least available to them. But if none of the dealers I have listed at this time is near you.. PM me.

DaddyMack
04-21-2007, 10:47 AM
And does the installer come with them? :D ;)
She is a hottie... something like 6ft2" with those heals on.
I have one better though ;) :devil: but she's only like 5 ft. :D

Hal
04-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Checked dealers, none are near me:(

DaddyMack
04-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Checked dealers, none are near me:(
pm sent ;)

Hostile
04-21-2007, 01:07 PM
DaddyMack
Just a quick fyi keep a close eye on your recivables
with CCI.
Skeeter

DaddyMack
04-21-2007, 04:39 PM
DaddyMack
Just a quick fyi keep a close eye on your recivables
with CCI.
Skeeter
Thanks I appreciate the info.. I am going to keep them on a tight leash... they have a new president that just took over... interesting story how I met him..lol... which should also assist in that area... hehe :devil:

VEGASBABY
04-22-2007, 03:04 PM
She is a hottie... something like 6ft2" with those heals on.
I have one better though ;) :devil: but she's only like 5 ft. :D
Hey DaddyMack, does that 5ft'r come with some cool piercings? Just wondering! I know a cute 5ft'r myself:idea:

DaddyMack
04-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Hey DaddyMack, does that 5ft'r come with some cool piercings? Just wondering! I know a cute 5ft'r myself:idea:
no idea what you are talking about...:)

VEGASBABY
04-23-2007, 03:31 PM
no idea what you are talking about...:) Liar Liar pants on fire!!!!:devil:

lewiville
04-23-2007, 03:41 PM
its always to get a "good angle" in your marketing campaign