PDA

View Full Version : Doh...lunch reheating accident!!

Mandelon
02-07-2006, 11:16 AM
I take yesterday's paperwrapped leftover burrito from the fridge and put it in the microwave for 1:30 and went back to my desk.
Ding
As i open the door I noticed an odd smell. Hmmm. Smoke! WTF??
My formerly paperwrapped burrito is now a foil wrapped burrito........shrouded in smoke.....and little wisps of what I assume was the paper that surrounded my lunch.
The paper completely burned off, only ashes remained. The burrito was cold. I aired out the box, took the burrito out of the foil and wrapped it in a paper towel. Reheated....
All is good with lunch, but the office stinks..
Doh! :rolleyes:

NorCal Gameshow
02-07-2006, 11:27 AM
ding fries...errrr... burrito is doneDing fries are done (http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html)

cxr133
02-07-2006, 12:16 PM
what a dumba$$....................... just kidding :p
i work with a chick here... shes originally from canada and she didnt know how to make microwave popcorn.... that was some funny shiat trying to explain to her

Hardly Satisfied
02-07-2006, 12:19 PM
That Sucks

chub
02-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Mandelon, How many times must we tell you? "The microwave is not a toy." :)

PlyaPlya22
02-07-2006, 12:48 PM
what a dumba$$....................... just kidding :p
:rollside: :D

boatsnblondes
02-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Common mistake, lots of burrito places use that type of wrap, keeps it warm longer...you live, you learn, huh?? But, on the other hand, you get the Carlos Mencia Dee De Deee award for the day...enjoy!!!!
DEE DE DEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 01:20 PM
My wife did that a few weeks back too but what was in the micro had lots of paper and was on fire bigtime. Smarty pants then opened the nuker and nearly caught the sheers/curtains on fire which would of burned the house down and all our belongings leaving us out in the cold and homeless.
But my daughter saved the day and brought in the Extinguisher :D :D Mom had some cleaning to do after that :rolleyes: :)